Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t know about you hens but whenever I’ve needed to have a Tradie over I’ve been polite, welcoming and offered them a cup of tea or cold drink in the summer. And I’ve always had polite and friendly service with a smile in return. Giving what you get works both ways. Try being nice once in a while and you might get the same in return. He just thinks so bloody highly of himself. Like someone has to be polite to him first before he gives it back.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Rayne

VIP Member
I believe it was conceived on holiday in Majorca. So I’m going tae call it “Alcudia” obvs. Although if it’s raining oan the day of birth, I might call it “Rayne”. Pure boujee
Baby girl Marion Alcudia Rayne

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

GreaseSpot

VIP Member
Woodlouse coat retired (RIP) . And a new Dung Beetle coat to replace it.
With that hair I think he looks like a walnut whip too. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
@Ratgrrl well done oan the new joab. Hope your hours are 9am - 9:30am Mondays only, also.

Hope youse aw had a lovely Christmas, I was stuck with my brother aka the Marion of the family. He cuckood his way intae my hoose, ma wains were fumming, texting me, ordering me to launch him oot. Obviously I couldn't, but I'm dreading next year, can't be having the wains ganging up oan me again, calling me a double face. So aye. Lived on takeaways, chocolate and beige buffet since boxing day, don't know how Maz does it, I feel like krystals camel hoof. Fat, swollen and puffy, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Somethings definitely triggered the little freak.
This part is definitely true about him. The whiney little bitch...

View attachment 2682565
Why is he acting like he’s made it and the little people from his past are trying to pull him down? News flash Mario. You haven’t made it. You still live in a scummy little council flat. Nobody is jealous or trying to pull you down because we have all actually made it! I’ve seen people on this vile page celebrate new jobs, new babies, travelling the world, write from their actual houses (with front and back doors and gardens to hang our cunt washings in) move to different countries, mourn losses and be there for each other. You’re so jealous of us it actually hurts.

• Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I saw a video once of someone who’d bought a knock off “North Face” jacket and it said Forth Nace 😂 Marion is that illiterate he wouldn’t even notice so aye

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
So he reckons his living room AND bedroom door handles both broke off yesterday. He reported it and someone came out the SAME DAY to replace them! I smell bespoke bullshit and nae debates!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
Hi ma loverlies.

Hope you have all had a Happy Christmas.

The yearly total is the noo in (unless he has spent in the Boxing Day sales)

Treatit himsen = £4,567.07 ish.

Eating oot = £1,166.89 ish.

The Grand total is

£5,733.96 ish.

I hope he is physically sick when he sees the amount he has spent in a year.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Curly

VIP Member
I think he meant to say he wanted a north face jacket as that’s what all the insta twats wear (I also have one so nae offence to anyone that has one lol). He got to the outlet thinking they’d be cheaper and realised he couldn’t afford that amount of petty cash and the shop assistant said nae Klarna and mop kicked him right oot the shop

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey Mario.

Just remember that the electrician who was at your door at 07.30 has likely been up since 6am because he’s a working man, contributing tax to the system that keeps a squirrel-infested roof over your thumb head, and pays the benefits that keep you in knock-off runners.

If you worked more than 16 hours a week to keep your benefits, and worked at all on a Wednesday, you’d know that 07.30 exists and people actually work at this time. Just because you were in your manky bed wrapped in your dandruffy housecoat, doesn’t mean the whole world isn’t up and at it.

Twat.
Tbh any normal person would be glad they came out 7.30 means your whole day isn’t wasted stuck indoors and could probably still go to his shift. 7.30 isn’t that early it’s a normal time to get up during week but Marion wouldn’t know that because he sits about his shed until 11am most days.

• Heart

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
So these people will never sit in the same room as him but they’ve to leave the room? 🤔
How the hell can one person be so illiterate 🤣🤣🤣

Makes it all the more hilarious that he thinks he sounds clever and even worse that he thinks it makes him sound hard!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Did he seriously call out a council joiner to replace door handles? Hes got a cheek with the amount of money he wastes on absolute unnecessary shit. Surely him and deek aren’t that tapped that they couldn’t have swapped a couple of door handles over 😂 he could have treatit himself to some wealthy looking ones 🙈

• Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
He's always saying he's up at 5am, hoovering and doing cunt washings, gutting the hoose daily, so why is he moaning that 7.30 is too early? Cos he's lying and rolls out of bed in time to scroll that app, have a cup of tea and ten sharts, then go to work for a hard 1 hour shift.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
In a caravan with no tinternet, in a storm, shaking like Marion's hands and I read that @Babybail93 has been awol because she's been blessed with a wean! I am shooketh, but so happy that a baby Mario / Marion is on the way. I cannae believe that even baby Bail has been abroad to Turkey and its not even born, Mas not Maz is going to be fumming with jealousy. Well hats off to you hen, I'm 40, and the thought of going through the teenage years for the 4th time makes me want to projectile vomit all over my family. Rather bite my own nipples off without anaesthetic than go through that shit again, but your passions are not my passions hen, so aye. #baby #gufted #ad
Massive congratulations ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Bespoke Tea

Hello ma lovelies! 😘 It's ma 40th birthday the day and my boyfriend and I are heading to Cardiff for a lovely 5* hotel stay (smell the Welsh wealth) and to have some of those lethal 👉🏻🍹🍹🍻 🥳💃🏻🎉 I am feeling a bit anxious about turning 40, but I'm glad I'm here, healthy and able to celebrate without looking like an awkward potato with a fat red beak, a funny shaped heed, 3 hairs and with everything paid for in fuhl and not oan Klarna. 😏

• Heart
  • Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Describing words for Mario McKnight

Bald
Creepy
Asexual
Bitter
Fat
Jealous
Irritating
Resentful
Indebted
Spiteful
Ugly
Arrogant
Selfish
Lazy

Also

• Haha
  • Heart

Freefalling

VIP Member
He’s so uncouth.

Bragging that he could buy a £300 while the tax-payer is supporting him.
Everyone is laughing at him, it's obvious he's claiming everything going, he's a part time cleaner on I'd suspect minimum wage 🙄 he acts like billy
Big balls but he's a clown. No one is envious of his life because he doesn't have one, he's a simpleton nae debates. £300 jacket 🤣 Mario you're a 40 year old child, grow up and get some class, capeesh

• Heart