Cleaning With Mario #115 Swarovski Lifestyle ~ Spumante Budget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did he do on the 21st to get 100 new followers. Looks like they've seen the light and promptly unfollowed though!
That was the day he made his Marion Luther King “spades of autism” speech on Hinches post. You didnae know but now you’ve got tae know my lovely, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You don’t know so you’ll need to get to know, Hen.

Have a look here to see his new bot
Aha thank you IGTK! Funny I didn't think of him buying bots even though his best mate Hinch does it all the time. Must be poor if he can only afford 100, that's cheaper than a Wetherspoons brekkie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@Ratgrrl well done oan the new joab. Hope your hours are 9am - 9:30am Mondays only, also.

Hope youse aw had a lovely Christmas, I was stuck with my brother aka the Marion of the family. He cuckood his way intae my hoose, ma wains were fumming, texting me, ordering me to launch him oot. Obviously I couldn't, but I'm dreading next year, can't be having the wains ganging up oan me again, calling me a double face. So aye. Lived on takeaways, chocolate and beige buffet since boxing day, don't know how Maz does it, I feel like krystals camel hoof. Fat, swollen and puffy, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Well his wee break is going really well and he hasn’t been spending any time at all online and has been chilling with his family and certainly hasn’t been commenting on Solomon’s post at 7pm on a Friday night.

View attachment 2656705
I misread this at first and thought Marion had 20 of his family in his shed for Christmas dinner and never thought he be able to do it… me too Marion me too. Then I was like what big surprise then I was gutted it was SS thought we were on to some good gossip there. No more Baileys for me ma Kerry Katrina’s are playing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@hopethishelpsallthebest I sincerely hope you’re on the New Years honours list fae services to bespoke artwork. Ye truly deserve it hen, ye bring us tattle bastards hours and hours of pyoor hilarity and are worth triple your gold in weight. 🥔 ❤’s spine bright also and etc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
That cardboard box shaped sofa just gets me laughing every time I see it 🤣🤣🤣
It looks so bloody uncomfortable.

The rug looks like the £20 one I bought for my daughter’s uni room 🥴. Cheap cheap cheap!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
3 days after Christmas the King of Christmas takes his tree down what an absolute miserable sod! 3 days?? The rug looks like something they all going mad for on Tik tok shop.
There is nothing warm about that flat, all grey cool tones.. cold not many photos about, nothing inviting about it.
Even the wall art with colours looks stupid in there. What even is that??
---
To add how sad 3 days after Christmas he’s had time to take his tree down, no out visiting family? Friends over? No? Bet Deed Deek would keep it up if he could but what Marion wants Marion always gets.
So him being MIA it was actually getting his FLAT back to normal.
You’re not the King of Christmas.

Someone said SS or Mrs.H had done a post and he would follow.. you were right, anything they do Marion tries to do better.
---
Sipping out Swarovski champagne flute glasses while your the handle looks this beside you, nice job of hiding the loose wire behind the mirror.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Parking my fat arse here the noo, while I catch up.
View attachment 2656918
Genius!! 🤣👏

So he's back then, back with boring new colours and a rug that looks threadbare 🤭

Mario, you really need to stop lying mate. It's bad enough lying about day to day things in your life, but lying about products being low on someone's company is definitely not professional.

BTW, you've only been gone a few days, not weeks, so there's another lie 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Obviously didnt love his tree that much then as its down already. The wonky twigs on the table are 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ah really um the masculine Beaky, ah took doon decorations yesterday. Ma tress is still up as girl child wanted it to stay and agreed she wud take it down and pack it away oan the 2nd. Ah also bought new baubles fur next year in the sale. 😬 Unlike Beaky nae new theme fur next year though, and ma sofa isn't cardboard boxes. #factual

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.