Cleaning With Mario #115 Swarovski Lifestyle ~ Spumante Budget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is always reminiscing.

He has some serious hangups, we get it Maz, some memories are the best but jeez move on.

View attachment 2678697

It's amazing how they always find extra stock...also.

View attachment 2678673View attachment 2678674View attachment 2678675

Plugging his wee blister's cake making business, aww.

View attachment 2678676View attachment 2678677View attachment 2678678
"Enter this fabulous giveaway of my sisters small business" sounds like she's giving away her business.

Also a sign in a bakery saying I licked it, super appetising that is

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Aright doll, where have you been? I've missed my fellow AB troll x
I was on an extended comma break ma lovelie, I was thinking about youse all though. I did plan to come back at the start of the Christmas holidays but I got a bespoke dose of Covid and I could hardly lift ma heid, it’s not gigantic like Marion’s though.
---
I suggest getting some bleach for ya eyes but enjoy - stay till the end for the finale.

It's Mario's take on OF, on the bed and on his gingerbread man blankie.

View attachment 2678718
I actually forgot to watch that this morning as I was busy but I’ve nearly peed my pants watching that. OMG the wink at the end. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That cakes a proper mess. No thanks Krystal you can stuff your comp up your brothers stinking ass
Literally that piece of shite is a tray bake with cupcakes and cake pops which you can knock up in a couple of hours - don’t get me even started on the piping….

If her brother’s lack of food knowledge is anything to go by, she probably uses supermarket cake mixes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
HE, I repeat, HE is putting it on sale!!!! Hahahahahaha yeah right Maz. Like you get a say in how much to charge for the tit AMA candles that only have your name on. It isn't YOUR brand and it isn't YOUR business. Hannah only agreed to the collab cos she felt sorry for you and knows your lovelies are gullible enough to purchase that shite, which lines her pocket more than it does yours, pal!!! Get over yourself already ya big headed, big nosed imbecile.

New York America, also!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
HE, I repeat, HE is putting it on sale!!!! Hahahahahaha yeah right Maz. Like you get a say in how much to charge for the tit AMA candles that only have your name on. It isn't YOUR brand and it isn't YOUR business. Hannah only agreed to the collab cos she felt sorry for you and knows your lovelies are gullible enough to purchase that shite, which lines her pocket more than it does yours, pal!!! Get over yourself already ya big headed, big nosed imbecile.

New York America, also!
No even Hannahs business now as beak kindly informed us all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Mibbes it runs in the family. Marion licks phones, Krystal licks her cakes 🤢
Wit does Johnny lick 🤔🍆🤭
---
If Hannah keeps finding old stock her work premises must be as full as the Beirut bedsit. Nae wunner she went bankrupt when she disnae ken where her stock is. Ah think they wur sent back fae dissatisfied 'clients'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I see the brother and his bidie in that’s no his bidie in are in cancun wud be surprised if the fresh prince knows where that is 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I suggest getting some bleach for ya eyes but enjoy - stay till the end for the finale.

It's Mario's take on OF, on the bed and on his gingerbread man blankie.

View attachment 2678718
Away an boil ya head, ya numptie. It's no right, the world canne be a grim place and there he is going for Gold Standard Grim Numptie of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m as good at keeping up wae these threads as Mariokart is oan that app😑 that video him rolling oan his pit will gie me bleep nightmares, wit is that weird face, he looks like a mad shapeshifter trying to be human

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooh he’s on one today. Ranting about tradesmen he doesn’t have to pay for 🙄

So all the door handles broke off and a joiner came out same day? Really?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
"Enter this fabulous giveaway of my sisters small business" sounds like she's giving away her business.

Also a sign in a bakery saying I licked it, super appetising that is
Am I the only wan who gits the boak seeing every fucker set up small bakery bizness in their haim? Who is inspecting the premises to make sure it is meeting the correct hygiene standards? No I don't want a cake with beeeejong hair and fag butts in it, thanks Mazda. I like to buy my food from premises that have food standard controls in place. It's different when it's made by someone you know but for all we know Krystal Chandelier's kitchen could be as bogging as Mario's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did he seriously call out a council joiner to replace door handles? Hes got a cheek with the amount of money he wastes on absolute unnecessary tit. Surely him and deek aren’t that tapped that they couldn’t have swapped a couple of door handles over 😂 he could have treatit himself to some wealthy looking ones 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 47
His bedroom AND living room door handles broke off??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Does he think we were born yesterday? How can they just break off, on two separate doors, on the same day!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Is he really that thick, he thinks that is a believable story? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hi Maz 👋
What even is that rant?!? He’s the biggest bleep when activated 😂 more like somebody put 50p in the dipshit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.