Cleaning With Mario #115 Swarovski Lifestyle ~ Spumante Budget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG @Babybail93 CONGRATULATIONS!! Canny believe you've hud bespoke sex at your age :LOL:
Seriously though it's great news and I wish you well xx

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Another fun fact, in 2019 they were celebrating 4 year anniversary!!

Screenshot_20240102-225913.png

I think I might have to have a wee comma fae Deek and Beak, getting too invested, like him and his Beirut bedsit. Silly me, thinking investing in something normally means you get more money back at a later stage. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Aw, Deek and Beak have been together ten years this year. 💖💖💖💖

Fun fact Beaky, you told Soph you were together for ten years last year. 🖕

View attachment 2664858
---
Marion and Deek huv been the gither 10yrs fur at least the last 3yrs ma lovely (might be longer). He's just no got enough fingers tae count any further bless him.
Aw, Deek and Beak have been together ten years this year. 💖💖💖💖

Fun fact Beaky, you told Soph you were together for ten years last year. 🖕

View attachment 2664858
---

If Trolloman brings out exercise gear which has been rumoured he will be buying it.
Marion and Deek huv been the gither 10yrs fur at least the last 3yrs ma lovely (might be longer). He's just no got enough fingers tae count any further bless him.
Even his Hobbit feet willnae allow him tae count any mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
You could drive a McGills bus through the gap in they middle teeth. Top and bottom.
Even his veneer’s are trying to get away from him. His head must be getting flatter and causing his teeth to spread out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They haven’t been together anywhere near 10 years.
I’ve posted the pics of Delboy showing off him getting his wee flat in the past - trying to find them again now.
Madge started cuckooing after that. I reckon 2017. The school I went to makes that 7 years 🫣🫣🫣
---
Found the posts of us discussing before… 7 years max! twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If Deek and Beak are together 10 years in September, then why was Deek pining after Domboi in November 2014?????? 🤨🤣
Domboi and Derk remind me so much of Father Dougal and Father Cyril

nae debates on ma page
IMG_7380.jpeg
IMG_7379.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
They haven’t been together anywhere near 10 years.
I’ve posted the pics of Delboy showing off him getting his wee flat in the past - trying to find them again now.
Madge started cuckooing after that. I reckon 2017. The school I went to makes that 7 years 🫣🫣🫣
---
Found the posts of us discussing before… 7 years max! twit.
Don't forget he counts in dog years, hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why's he got a picnic blanket on his bed?! 🤣
And another ailment. He's such a hypercondriact 🙄

Screenshot_20240103-083414_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
That green monstrosity would give you nightmares Maz, stop buying cheap nylon itchy tit and buy something decent. I swear by Dorma, they sell it in one of your fave shops fyi Dunellllllllum. Bit oot your budget tho 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How does he know he has an ear infection? You don't just wake up with it. It develops over a few days. He's probably just got wax in his manky ears 👂 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
He’s got an ear infection? It is 5 past 9 and he posted that 40 minutes ago, you’re telling me he’s been diagnosed already? bleeping twit, stop letting Deek duck your ear hole and this won’t happen!

• Haha
My predictions are either

- It'll end up being like those people who think they're going to Australia but end up in Austria. Laos instead of Lanzarote, perhaps?
- They'll cause a diplomatic incident by mixing up their passports and getting done for identity fraud. Angry scowl article in local newspaper afterwards, optional.
Banged up abroad, the bespoke edition. Ma life as a drug mule, thought I could smell the wealth, tuns out I shat me kegs. By Marion. Spine Bright, hens

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does he assume that everyone feels like he does. Obviously the lead up to Christmas is busy and exciting and after it’s a little meh. But back in the swing of things. I’m happy to be back at work and looking forward to a busy and successful year. Don’t drag me down with you pal. Life’s what you make it 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If Deek and Beak are together 10 years in September, then why was Deek pining after Domboi in November 2014?????? 🤨🤣
2016 he met Deed Deek if he was already speaking of marriage? That would be 3 years from that photo. So it would be 2015/2016 he met and became a bunny boiler trying tie Deed Deek down.
Actually sad how he says can’t wait to marry Deed Deek and yet 6 years engaged almost and now he says marriage isnae for him.
Only thing that hasn’t changed since 2018 is Marion’s glasses.
Same hand writing on cards or same cards from people also.
State of Deed Deek fingers no wonder he is covering up in one the photos, index thing looks like a Willy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why does he assume that everyone feels like he does. Obviously the lead up to Christmas is busy and exciting and after it’s a little meh. But back in the swing of things. I’m happy to be back at work and looking forward to a busy and successful year. Don’t drag me down with you pal. Life’s what you make it 🙌
Exactly. I absolutely love Christmas and fun family time, but I take my decs down on new years day and look forward to the next year. I don't feel meh at all because you only have one life and its important to live it to its fullest. Maz is just a depressing bore so self centred, it's all about him, he can't see that his problem is with himself not life. He thinks he deserves everything but doesn't work hard enough to have the funds to make the most of his life, and the funds he does have he blows on absolute shite. He needs professional help. Not Lorna.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That diffuser on the table is between £70 & £99 pound I had a look on girls web page. Can get same sized ones in next for less the price.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.