Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shmebulock

I call bullshit on all of his stories. I'm a council tenant and I've never been spoken to or treated like shit by tradesmen EVER. Also the council don't replace door handles, only the front door is covered.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

puddleduck

VIP Member
The plane will be gone and they will still be sitting in the lounge because their name was not called or someone didn't come to get them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Babybail93

VIP Member
@Babybail93, are you sure there’s just one bespoke bairn in there? Chances of having twins goes up for women over forty, you could have your own set of Deek and Beak- even better than a salt and pepper set for your hot choglud stayshun. You could dress them in matching PJs.
Haha oh don’t! I’ve had 2 scans already, so safe to say there is just the one cooking. They call me a “geriatric mother”! Fucking cheek! I’ve got tae have a needle soon tae check the baby isnae like Mario

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Is there any time of year this prick actually likes?? Post Christmas/january- hates it.
Easter- disnae dae it/no interested
Summer- no fur me/too hot/no fur cleaners
Autumn- king of autumn but also isnae feeling it and can’t wait for Christmas
Christmas- foaming at the mouth wi excitement for 2 days in October then come down til the 25/12.
🙈
---
Also find it absolutely cringeworthy that two 40 year old men would be talking about being “fussy eaters” like when you’re taking the feral weans and you need to check there’s going to be beige junk for them to eat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

blueblue

Chatty Member
So happy to see so many vile trolls thriving, moving to bespoke abroad, shagging and having bespoke wee babies. Just hope you all have a lovely 2024, and I include my bougie self in that now that I'm nice and medicated for a wee dose of that depression I was gatekeeping. Ma passions, ma rules.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I love the fact that most people go on holiday to relax, Mas won't be relaxing. He'll be on high alert, looking for people on their phones. Who knows Mas, I could be sat by you, being your best friend, attending the buffet with you, having a selfie with you. To be in Marion's head, when he reads that this is a possibility. Just like when I comment on your posts Mas, and you like my comment, you fat pussy.
зак-смех.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Babybail93

VIP Member
Congratulations Hen! Lovely news. I would love another but feel too old (I'm 37) but I feel 57 lol
Don’t get me started on feeling too old! 46?! Fucking hell. What is it about being “blessed” that Mario aways says? 😂 I’m going to be heavily pregnant at my son’s big gay wedding. He is not amused. That’s right Mario, he’s got an actual wedding and no just a forever engagement like you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Poptart

VIP Member
Ooh he’s on one today. Ranting about tradesmen he doesn’t have to pay for 🙄

So all the door handles broke off and a joiner came out same day? Really?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Madge2022

VIP Member
Another fun fact, in 2019 they were celebrating 4 year anniversary!!

Screenshot_20240102-225913.png

I think I might have to have a wee comma fae Deek and Beak, getting too invested, like him and his Beirut bedsit. Silly me, thinking investing in something normally means you get more money back at a later stage. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
Hello hens.New thread on this day of dawn.Well done ma lovelies.

Had interview for a new joab today and they rung me 2 hrs later to say I got the joab.I was so happy I went to Toby Carvery,not China Sea,with ma pal and ate a massive roast to celebrate lol.Handing ma notice in tomorrow for my current joab.Im pure mop kicking ma way into 2024.Sucks to be Marion who will be losing his joab.Oh well 💅
---
Hi Mario 👋

Your dedicated followers are even more bored not hearing from you than we are.

View attachment 2655035
I fooking love it 😀 💎

• Heart
  • Haha

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
He’s such a pathetic w*nker. Imagine spending your Sunday morning in a dressing gown showing the internet what your ma and da bought you for Christmas?

He’s 40 years old.

I genuinely think he has some kind of an intellectual disability and has the mental age of a child.

• Haha
  • Heart

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
His parents must be mortified.

Imagine having a 40 year old son who chooses to work part-time so he can choose to remain living in a dingy council flat?

I knows it’s a complex issue but I find it shocking that UK social housing is set up in such a way that two single able-bodied grown men with no dependents can stay in council housing forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Madge2022

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion
Johnny is oan holiday wearing bougee sandals, Beak is arguing wi the cooncil aboot his broke handles ...also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Lady Bug

VIP Member
His parents must be mortified.

Imagine having a 40 year old son who chooses to work part-time so he can choose to remain living in a dingy council flat?

I knows it’s a complex issue but I find it shocking that UK social housing is set up in such a way that two single able-bodied grown men with no dependents can stay in council housing forever.
I'm lost for words today I really am, but I will try to articulate myself through the red mist. I'm Irish and we have terrible problems with housing right now both supply and affordability. Literally thousands of children living in emergency accommodation. 2 tossers like that wouldn't have a hope in hell of accessing social housing here. If you can afford to pay 38 quid for a fucking fleece you can afford to put a roof over your head.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Ma lovelies he has CALLED THE COUNCIL BECAUSE A DOOR HANDLE FELL OFF. I’m wheezing. Surely one a them has a wee toolbox maybe with the pink tools and fluffy handles..

• Haha
Reactions: 50