Cleaning With Mario #115 Swarovski Lifestyle ~ Spumante Budget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He strikes me as the type to elbow Deek awake in the night because he canny sleep so therefore Deek shouldn’t be allowed to sleep either also and etc

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
So if he didn't buy the North face because it didn't look good on him does that mean the stuff he does have he rhinks he looks Good in? His wee grey dressing gown? His purple leggings? He looks at himself in them and goes "aw aye ma lovelie sing it tae me!"

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Why does he even need to mention the price? Jumped up bragging little weasel
It's like they always say. Those that brag about it, be it money or sex have never been used to it before.
Sad and pathetic, Mario.
---
Silly barsteward needs to have a few lifestyle changes if he's always waking up in the night.

View attachment 2675397
It's probably all the debt he has keeping him awake
---
Mind when this happened, and she had a full blown witch fit rant also.

View attachment 2675519
That was so friggin funny as well 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Do yeez think that Deek was hired as Beak’s carer but they didnae realise that Deek also needed a carer and they’ve both been set free into the streets by way of McGills sponsored by Fuggs and lilac leggings totally carerless??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So if he didn't buy the North face because it didn't look good on him does that mean the stuff he does have he rhinks he looks Good in? His wee grey dressing gown? His purple leggings? He looks at himself in them and goes "aw aye ma lovelie sing it tae me!"
Thinking tae himsel' aw ma lovelies wull be pyoor licking their screens as ah look so delish, also.

• Haha
  • Sick
Everyone is laughing at him, it's obvious he's claiming everything going, he's a part time cleaner on I'd suspect minimum wage 🙄 he acts like billy
Big balls but he's a clown. No one is envious of his life because he doesn't have one, he's a simpleton nae debates. £300 jacket 🤣 Mario you're a 40 year old child, grow up and get some class, capeesh
Ma lovely, not all cleaners are on minimum wage, I charge £20-30 an hour depending on how rich they are 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was on a comma break and must have missed this. What was the person replying to with her comment about learning difficulties? 😆 Did he reply to them?
It was in response to a reel where he ended up in weans Crissmass pjs blowing kisses.
Youse should be glad you were on a wee bespoke comma.
He had pyoor rage at the woman also 🤣
Screenshot_20240108_143811_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
It was in response to a reel where he ended up in weans Crissmass pjs blowing kisses.
View attachment 2676068
Is this a real photo? Or did someone stick that humungous neep heid and big strangler hands onto a small boady?! It looks super strange. I know he always looks strange but this is stranger than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Is this a real photo? Or did someone stick that humungous neep heid and big strangler hands onto a small boady?! It looks super strange. I know he always looks strange but this is stranger than usual.
And also did he reply to the comment.Also

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Marion you wouldn't be up so early all the time if you went to be at an adults bedtime and not a toddlers bedtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2676068
Poor Deek. Can you imagine walking into your bedroom and Marion’s sprawled over the bed with his wee Willie winkie out giving you a seductive wink. I’d have to do a Rayn and launch myself head first out the window my lovelies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Ma lovely, not all cleaners are on minimum wage, I charge £20-30 an hour depending on how rich they are 😜
Good for you ma lovely, pure chanting you on fae the rooftaps 🙌 oor numpty nuts ain't smart enough to be self employed, cashers yes but no way he's a sole trader

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor Deek. Can you imagine walking into your bedroom and Marion’s sprawled over the bed with his wee Willie winkie out giving you a seductive wink. I’d have to do a Rayn and launch myself head first out the window my lovelies.
The wee Willie winkie is winking, that's worth a swatch 🌭😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.