Cleaning With Mario #115 Swarovski Lifestyle ~ Spumante Budget

Will his joab be a joab in the New Year or will it be the joab thatā€™s no a joab on that vile app?

• Nae mare truncheons, full time nae attending influencer luncheons

Votes: 98 58.3%
  • Wee Marion is a bespoke businessman and huz joab securitae

Votes: 70 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome ma luvlies.

Thread title by oor @Exhausted PigeonšŸ’Ž

The King of Crissmass is in a wee comma the noo. Waiting tae find oot if his joab (real joab, nae that vile app cus thatā€™s no his joab) is still his joab in the New Years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Donā€™t mind me ma lovelies. Just parking maself here with criss and joos, awaiting oor Marions return. I miss the wee toad!

IMG_9362.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Congratulations on the pure bespoke thread title Exhausted Pigeon, and thank you for shining it apon us also.

Bit early but-

Thread title suggestion from @Macmamaā€™s wee boujie polis poll because it made me properly wheeze and I don't have a damp flat full of bleep washings.

Cleaning with Mario #116 Nae mare truncheons, full time nae attending influencer luncheons

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hubby talked me into China Sea the day! No sign of the gruesome twosomeā€¦ā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iā€™ve a wee sneaky feeling Mario may be in Lanzarote šŸ‘€ probably wrong
Thatā€™s what I think too.

My sister is there at the minute and sent me a video today of Costa Teguise and it was RAMMED. If they are away, Mario has been in the safe space of his cockroach infested holiday apartment since lunchtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I miss you Maz, was hoping to come.back to pages of funniness with the taking down of the decs and litany of dots of doom. Instead....nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooo practice makes ok! I've no had a thread title since #17 when I was collaborating with the OG small brand @Cagayu. Happy new thread everyone! šŸŽ‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ma loveleis, forgive me fae being as thick as mario's boaby, but was there talk of himself losing his joab that's his joab?
I dinnae know but I wanta get tae know

Tonsa love xx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ma loveleis, forgive me fae being as thick as mario's boaby, but was there talk of himself losing his joab that's his joab?
I dinnae know but I wanta get tae know

Tonsa love xx
I canā€™t remember which virus troll posted it here but there was an article about Renfrewshire police stations closing down so it raised the question of whether Mario would be out of a job if they did.

Personally, I think he works in some kind of assisted living facility. Heā€™s spoken before about ā€œclientsā€ (have heard this and ā€œservice usersā€ rather than ā€œpatientsā€ in similar places) in house 1, house 2 etc. so it sounds like some kind of residential facility. Two of his Christmas cards from work had the same handwriting so made me wonder if it was a staff member helping service users who may have learning or physical disabilities. It would also explain why he can take so much time off when he sniffles- a lot of respite/residential settings are very keen to avoid infection, more so than a public building like a police station would be.

Though I hope Iā€™m wrong and heā€™s in the dole queue soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She works in the police offices near Glasgow Airport. Its not a station so not up for closure.
However, I believe she works for a contract cleaning firm so they might use the reduction in contract to get rid of the ā€œcleanersā€ who cannae actually clean šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's copying Hinch and taking a break over the festive period.... anything Hinch does, Mario copies. So predictable, it's boring šŸ˜“

I'm loving these throwbacks ma hens, got me chanting take me back fae the rooftops.

Resharing a recent one from our baby girul @hopethishelpsallthebest because it deserves to live on past the last thread. I text this picture to my husband every few days with absolutely no context at all.
Screenshot_20231217_225834_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I'm loving these throwbacks ma hens, got me chanting take me back fae the rooftops.

Resharing a recent one from our baby girul @hopethishelpsallthebest because it deserves to live on past the last thread. I text this picture to my husband every few days with absolutely no context at all.
View attachment 2653957
I love that that one had everyone running to Sweeney Toddā€™s page to see if it was genuine.

@hopethishelpsallthebest is worth her gold in weight on this viral app and Iā€™ll have nae debates about that also.

• Haha
  • Heart
She works in the police offices near Glasgow Airport. Its not a station so not up for closure.
However, I believe she works for a contract cleaning firm so they might use the reduction in contract to get rid of the ā€œcleanersā€ who cannae actually clean šŸ˜œ
Ah, so if he works for an outside cleaning company, that explains why he calls the place he cleans at his clients, because that's exactly what they'll be.

Reactions: 23
Well 2023 has been extremely uneventful for I, Daisy Uncle of Paisley.

Achieved absolutely duck all. Spent all his petty cash on plastic & polyester and is now in an unmanageable amount of debt.

Made 1 overnight trip to London, paid for by his #bestie who booked him the smallest cheapest room with a tiny single bed. Needed to be collected by Deed Deek as he was unable to get a train by himself.

Applied to Insta for a blue tick at a cost of Ā£10.99 per month, then pretended he knew nothing about it, and tried to imply Instagram had recognised his international fame and awarded said blue tick without his knowledge.

Decided to stop cutting his ain hair with a pizza cutter and went to a professional salon. Unfortunately (for him, nae us) his barber of choice, Nathan was a Tattler & butcherd him.

Telt us he would nae be going tae see Barbie, then went tae see Barbie.

Revealed he was going on holiday in 2024 to Lanzarote, and bought his clothes & suncream a year in advance. Didn't disclose where he was staying so he didnae compromise his security, but then posted on the FB page for the Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach Hotel.

Dragged his bleep washings roond tae the brothers house tae use the washing line & play hoose.
Pictured himself in brothers hot tub in a lime green bikini.

Covered his kitchen worktops in sticky back plastic for the 14th time.

Celebrated his 40th birthday.
Notable gifts were a colouring book, some crisps and a charrum for his bracelet.
His "friends" planned a big night oot where they all got glammed up to the nines, they thought it would be funny to no tell him & let him turn up in wee lassies trainers and Pat Butchers cardigan.
Received a bunch of dead flowers.

Put his Halloween decorations up in July, then announced that he hated them.

Put his Christmas decorations up in September then announced in November he was sad Christmas was coming to an end.

Was asked by a follower if he has learning difficulties.

Was ill at least twice per month.

Bought 14 different Salt & Pepper pots.

Continued to use Klarna to make expensive online purchases, photograph them for Instagram then return them.

Nay wunner we, the Virus community are all jealous of his life. Also

New York in America
Gold in weight
Hard of English
Earth and soul

Tons blessings, roll on 2024, let's get this year done šŸ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
Well 2023 has been extremely uneventful for I, Daisy Uncle of Paisley.

Achieved absolutely duck all. Spent all his petty cash on plastic & polyester and is now in an unmanageable amount of debt.

Made 1 overnight trip to London, paid for by his #bestie who booked him the smallest cheapest room with a tiny single bed. Needed to be collected by Deed Deek as he was unable to get a train by himself.

Applied to Insta for a blue tick at a cost of Ā£10.99 per month, then pretended he knew nothing about it, and tried to imply Instagram had recognised his international fame and awarded said blue tick without his knowledge.

Decided to stop cutting his ain hair with a pizza cutter and went to a professional salon. Unfortunately (for him, nae us) his barber of choice, Nathan was a Tattler & butcherd him.

Telt us he would nae be going tae see Barbie, then went tae see Barbie.

Revealed he was going on holiday in 2024 to Lanzarote, and bought his clothes & suncream a year in advance. Didn't disclose where he was staying so he didnae compromise his security, but then posted on the FB page for the Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach Hotel.

Dragged his bleep washings roond tae the brothers house tae use the washing line & play hoose.
Pictured himself in brothers hot tub in a lime green bikini.

Covered his kitchen worktops in sticky back plastic for the 14th time.

Celebrated his 40th birthday.
Notable gifts were a colouring book, some crisps and a charrum for his bracelet.
His "friends" planned a big night oot where they all got glammed up to the nines, they thought it would be funny to no tell him & let him turn up in wee lassies trainers and Pat Butchers cardigan.
Received a bunch of dead flowers.

Put his Halloween decorations up in July, then announced that he hated them.

Put his Christmas decorations up in September then announced in November he was sad Christmas was coming to an end.

Was asked by a follower if he has learning difficulties.

Was ill at least twice per month.

Bought 14 different Salt & Pepper pots.

Continued to use Klarna to make expensive online purchases, photograph them for Instagram then return them.

Nay wunner we, the Virus community are all jealous of his life. Also

New York in America
Gold in weight
Hard of English
Earth and soul

Tons blessings, roll on 2024, let's get this year done šŸ˜˜
Sing it hen! Love this recap! šŸ„”šŸ’™

• Haha
  • Heart
Hens, im pure affronted. Somewan (fur a joke) gifted me this candle, I wont say who as I didnay want to compromise THERE security but let it be known they are noo up fur adoption. Im willing tae take wan fur the team and light it tae smell the wealth but im worried that I start
* putting the bleep washings in the living room
* start buying mare salt & pepper tat
*order stuff and send it back after taking some photaes
* huv a chinese at 11.11am,
*rescue a cat that hates me
*get mae lips filled fur that smacked in the face by a wet kipper look
*apply fur a shart card
*put snail sperm oan ma face
*try tae be an influencer even if its no mae joab
Whit should I dae? light it or no?
When you take the ribbon off the wee sticky disnae come aff also
Tonsa love šŸ„” ā¤ šŸ’Ž

20231226_125416.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Hens, im pure affronted. Somewan (fur a joke) gifted me this candle, I wont say who as I didnay want to compromise THERE security but let it be known they are noo up fur adoption. Im willing tae take wan fur the team and light it tae smell the wealth but im worried that I start
* putting the bleep washings in the living room
* start buying mare salt & pepper tat
*order stuff and send it back after taking some photaes
* huv a chinese at 11.11am,
*rescue a cat that hates me
*get mae lips filled fur that smacked in the face by a wet kipper look
*apply fur a shart card
*put snail sperm oan ma face
*try tae be an influencer even if its no mae joab
Whit should I dae? light it or no?
When you take the ribbon off the wee sticky disnae come aff also
Tonsa love šŸ„” ā¤ šŸ’Ž

View attachment 2654257
Love love love love this.

(Genuinely crying laughing at the genius of the gifter, donā€™t compromise their security but I want to be their mate!)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.