Cleaning With Mario #115 Swarovski Lifestyle ~ Spumante Budget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The silly bastard put doon a crap year to him washing on NY day.

You can't make this up. >eyeroll<

The reason why naybody does any washings on New Year's Day is that they are too hungover to work oot how to work the washings machine.

That's my excuse anyway, we shall leave it at that.

414709905_751477970165399_3898415143817375_n.jpg
414686644_1613371232530368_1521110660712452872_n.jpg
414695664_910020717179120_5508060836162205417_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’d love to see what the ‘worst year of his life’ looked like compared to all the tragic years I’ve seen Mario live so far. If my 2023 looked anything like his, it’d go down as one of my worst too. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Happy new year ma hens xx
Babybail what lovely news ma lovelie, noo u can have a real nativity scene in September wae a wee baby Jesus and huv Mabel greeting intae his purple leggings that he didnae think ae it first and he’ll no be king of Crissmas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is the stupid little head nervous about going on holiday ffs? He is such an absolute moron. And what happened to being off the app for a few weeks, can he not count? Ah no I forgot he's innumerate as well as completely illiterate. And I don't want to know about him spreading Derek tmi

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m calling it. He’ll be too ✨ anxious* ✨ and cannae leave his safe space so Lanza will be cancelled.

*Couldn’t keep up the klarna payments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Just proves that the greasy little bleep has never been abroad in his life before, despite his numerous lies about going to Ibiza. *take maaaaayyyy baaaaacccckkkkk*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
It makes me want to rip off my tits. Why do all these Instacunts pretend they have MH and anxiety. Everyone of them.
But perfectly happy to record themselves talking shite for hours on end, sharing every boring detail of their lives.
Scared to go on holiday is a whole new ick. I feel bad for Deek, I don’t get why a anyone would hook up with such a flacid pussy of a man (and that’s before we talk about the lilac leggings) 😂
---
Aye your wings winna be the only thing you’re spreading, eh Mario
His bingo wings.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How can a grown arse adult be nervous about going on a week long package holiday? Is he picturing himself as Kevin McCallister getting on the wrong bloody flight or something? What a total moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
and looking forward to spreading his wings and derek! do we really need to hear about him spreading derek?
I giggled when l saw what he put about spreading Derek. Ugh the thought of seeing that 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It makes me want to rip off my tits. Why do all these Instacunts pretend they have MH and anxiety. Everyone of them.
But perfectly happy to record themselves talking shite for hours on end, sharing every boring detail of their lives.
Scared to go on holiday is a whole new ick. I feel bad for Deek, I don’t get why a anyone would hook up with such a flacid pussy of a man (and that’s before we talk about the lilac leggings) 😂
---

His bingo wings.
please can we build in spreading his bingo wings to the next thread title pleaseeeee 🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.