Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bespoke Tea

I’ve no been oan tattle fae a while ma lovelies. I’ve been busy wae getting myself pregnant at the grand age of 46. Turns out I’m 4 months gone and was with wean when I had my tits done! I thought I was due ma change of life, like oor Marion.

My 28 year old son is disgusted, the girls are happy yet sickened 😂 after the shock me and Mr Bail are happy and terrified. So that’s a little baby Mario coming in June. I wonder if I’ll have mine before Mario is blessed wae a babby
Aww my goodness, sending big congratulations, ma lovelie!! 😍🎉 ❤
---
Well 2023 has been extremely uneventful for I, Daisy Uncle of Paisley.

Achieved absolutely fuck all. Spent all his petty cash on plastic & polyester and is now in an unmanageable amount of debt.

Made 1 overnight trip to London, paid for by his #bestie who booked him the smallest cheapest room with a tiny single bed. Needed to be collected by Deed Deek as he was unable to get a train by himself.

Applied to Insta for a blue tick at a cost of £10.99 per month, then pretended he knew nothing about it, and tried to imply Instagram had recognised his international fame and awarded said blue tick without his knowledge.

Decided to stop cutting his ain hair with a pizza cutter and went to a professional salon. Unfortunately (for him, nae us) his barber of choice, Nathan was a Tattler & butcherd him.

Telt us he would nae be going tae see Barbie, then went tae see Barbie.

Revealed he was going on holiday in 2024 to Lanzarote, and bought his clothes & suncream a year in advance. Didn't disclose where he was staying so he didnae compromise his security, but then posted on the FB page for the Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach Hotel.

Dragged his cunt washings roond tae the brothers house tae use the washing line & play hoose.
Pictured himself in brothers hot tub in a lime green bikini.

Covered his kitchen worktops in sticky back plastic for the 14th time.

Celebrated his 40th birthday.
Notable gifts were a colouring book, some crisps and a charrum for his bracelet.
His "friends" planned a big night oot where they all got glammed up to the nines, they thought it would be funny to no tell him & let him turn up in wee lassies trainers and Pat Butchers cardigan.
Received a bunch of dead flowers.

Put his Halloween decorations up in July, then announced that he hated them.

Put his Christmas decorations up in September then announced in November he was sad Christmas was coming to an end.

Was asked by a follower if he has learning difficulties.

Was ill at least twice per month.

Bought 14 different Salt & Pepper pots.

Continued to use Klarna to make expensive online purchases, photograph them for Instagram then return them.

Nay wunner we, the Virus community are all jealous of his life. Also

New York in America
Gold in weight
Hard of English
Earth and soul

Tons blessings, roll on 2024, let's get this year done 😘
This is marvelous and I'm literally laughing out loud!! 😂😂
---

Achieved absolutely fuck all. Spent all his petty cash on plastic & polyester and is now in an unmanageable amount of debt.

Made 1 overnight trip to London, paid for by his #bestie who booked him the smallest cheapest room with a tiny single bed. Needed to be collected by Deed Deek as he was unable to get a train by himself.

Applied to Insta for a blue tick at a cost of £10.99 per month, then pretended he knew nothing about it, and tried to imply Instagram had recognised his international fame and awarded said blue tick without his knowledge.

Decided to stop cutting his ain hair with a pizza cutter and went to a professional salon. Unfortunately (for him, nae us) his barber of choice, Nathan was a Tattler & butcherd him.

Revealed he was going on holiday in 2024 to Lanzarote, and bought his clothes & suncream a year in advance. Didn't disclose where he was staying so he didnae compromise his security, but then posted on the FB page for the Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach Hotel.

Dragged his cunt washings roond tae the brothers house tae use the washing line & play hoose.

Notable gifts were a colouring book, some crisps and a charrum for his bracelet.
His "friends" planned a big night oot where they all got glammed up to the nines, they thought it would be funny to no tell him & let him turn up in wee lassies trainers and Pat Butchers cardigan.

Put his Christmas decorations up in September then announced in November he was sad Christmas was coming to an end.

Continued to use Klarna to make expensive online purchases, photograph them for Instagram then return them.

New York in America
Gold in weight
Hard of English
Earth and soul

---

New York in America
Gold in weight
Hard of English
Earth and soul

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello ma lovelies! 😘 It's ma 40th birthday the day and my boyfriend and I are heading to Cardiff for a lovely 5* hotel stay (smell the Welsh wealth) and to have some of those lethal 👉🏻🍹🍹🍻 🥳💃🏻🎉 I am feeling a bit anxious about turning 40, but I'm glad I'm here, healthy and able to celebrate without looking like an awkward potato with a fat red beak, a funny shaped heed, 3 hairs and with everything paid for in fuhl and not oan Klarna. 😏
Happy 40th hen keep your power so forth and also…tonsa love ❤ 💎

• Heart
Reactions: 10

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
What did he do on the 21st to get 100 new followers. Looks like they've seen the light and promptly unfollowed though!
You don’t know so you’ll need to get to know, Hen.

Have a look here to see his new bot

Reactions: 9
Once again another man trying to jump in and encroach on womens space and trying to make out they know and go through the same as what women go through every day. Reality is he’s a man (gay or not) so has no idea what women face on a daily basis. The sexism, scared to walk home alone, scared to go out in the dark etc I could go on. No he’s just had some attitude off a tradesman which doesn’t really compare. He was probably still in bed at half 7 and they woke him up. I encourage you to share what you believe to toxic masculinity to be Maz, because what you say you’ve experienced today isn’t it. Try giving out the energy you want back ya wee twat.
Tbf stonewall though.... Aids epidemic..... Gay bashing they are bullied tortured and stigmatized too

Reactions: 9

teatwo

I’ve no been oan tattle fae a while ma lovelies. I’ve been busy wae getting myself pregnant at the grand age of 46. Turns out I’m 4 months gone and was with wean when I had my tits done! I thought I was due ma change of life, like oor Marion.

My 28 year old son is disgusted, the girls are happy yet sickened 😂 after the shock me and Mr Bail are happy and terrified. So that’s a little baby Mario coming in June. I wonder if I’ll have mine before Mario is blessed wae a babby
Congratulations hen ❤🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Only one getting tortured in Marion’s flat is poor Rayn from all the chemical fumes, Marion getting woken up at 7.30 on a Wednesday by the electrician dusnae count as gay bashing
That wasn't gay bashing am referring to what happens to some gay men who leave the couch and down the cosies

Reactions: 4