Cleaning With Mario #115 Swarovski Lifestyle ~ Spumante Budget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha sorry plagiarised ya hen! Even down to the capital letters!
Neither of us are hard of English hen! Never message this page again xx

I know it's been said, but I'm still clutching ma beak over his new night canoe balance
Screenshot_20240107_123142_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Stacy soloman puts cash with her decorations for a takeaway the following year. That's where he's got that from
I’m sure Mazda said he was doing it last year. Didn’t mention it when shooting his load did he? Must’ve dipped into it when he ran out of Petty Cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He needs to be a bleeping centipede to get the wear out of the hunners of pairs of child size trainers, Fuggs & slippers he’s hoarding !! He’s definitely hard of brain cells this Oaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just don’t understand why he sees it as such a flex to be bragging on insta about all these ‘designer’ items he has when we know they either get sent back or are genuine fakes. The only items we see again are his perfume and skincare on his buckled shelves as I imagine most of that can’t be sent back. He wears the same leggings day in day out, even when he’s not working he’s in the purple leggings and he expects us to believe he keep all theses clothes and shoes he shows us? I could not care less what he buys and what he doesn’t buy, what he can afford and what he can’t afford but it’s the bare faced lies of it all. Unless we see all of these things on his bed all in one story I do not believe he keeps any of it. Other than maybe the odd pair of trainers.
Let’s not forget aswell his new balance trainers he’s already put up for his holidays this year. And then saying today at least 2 pairs he’s had in December are for next summer aswell. Today alone he’s mentioned he’s had 3 pairs of uggs, 2 pairs of converse, the new balance, the Nikes. It’s just ridiculous.
If anyone is feeling bad watching people brag on instagram just remember non of it is real life. They do it for validation and attention. Mario does it in the hope Hinch will thrown him some crumbs and acknowledgment. He’ll look back and non of it will be worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
His parents must be mortified.

Imagine having a 40 year old son who chooses to work part-time so he can choose to remain living in a dingy council flat?

I knows it’s a complex issue but I find it shocking that UK social housing is set up in such a way that two single able-bodied grown men with no dependents can stay in council housing forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I just don’t understand why he sees it as such a flex to be bragging on insta about all these ‘designer’ items he has when we know they either get sent back or are genuine fakes. The only items we see again are his perfume and skincare on his buckled shelves as I imagine most of that can’t be sent back. He wears the same leggings day in day out, even when he’s not working he’s in the purple leggings and he expects us to believe he keep all theses clothes and shoes he shows us?
I know, like why flex over these bad boys? They are aesthetically putrid and so forth.

1704648758609.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Has he got the boiler boxed in yet? Can’t imagine buying so many pairs of trainers to put away for months on end- just buy them in the summer if you don’t want to use them til then. He is “utterly” deranged. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.