Cleaning With Mario #115 Swarovski Lifestyle ~ Spumante Budget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh duck it. I will say it. Someone has to.

bleep.
The only first class he will ever have.
Apologies huns. I was pissed and crabbit. I need hospice care and one of Maz's special drinks to revive me with fresh, frozen raspberries. Not moving off my sofa today. Top troll tip. Fool me Once on Netflix is banging. I am going to watch it again.
Have a great weekend y'all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Apologies huns. I was pissed and crabbit. I need hospice care and one of Maz's special drinks to revive me with fresh, frozen raspberries. Not moving off my sofa today. Top troll tip. Fool me Once on Netflix is banging. I am going to watch it again.
Have a great weekend y'all.
Never apologise for shining you power hen.
It sums him up perfectly also.
Have watched the first 4.
That Irish bloke 🥵.
Nae way will Marion be able to follow the story.
Thick bastard also.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aww bless taking photos of the nice bought hooses on his walk up to Glasgow Rd to get the bus

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The feedback on your Lanzarote hotel isn’t utterly good, Mario.
Still, sounds better than the Paisley Pit.

IMG_4985.jpeg

IMG_4986.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
He’ll be able to buy his favourite Spanish cleaning spray and sort that mess utterly out also

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok ya Muppet if yer feet urr freezing why no pit oan wan of your hunner pairs of furry bits? Munter
1000011641.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’ll be able to buy his favourite Spanish cleaning spray and sort that mess utterly out also
Wait until he gets out there and see how much cheaper they are (€1 1L) and see he’s been ripped off by that small Spanish shop on that app that isnae his job. He will be raging he can’t bulk buy them and bring them home like he does with zoflora. I remember once he posted 20 bottles of that. I’ve brought a couple back of Spanish products baby talc so perfectly safe.

Putting someone’s home online? Think I’ll go outside Marion FLAT post a pic here of the shite hole he lives in while he is out and caption if your feeling tit just come here makes you feel 10000x better.
---
Ok ya Muppet if yer feet urr freezing why no pit oan wan of your hunner pairs of furry bits? Munter View attachment 2671352
Yeah the timberlands, uggs, snow boots, Chelsea boots, bet he is wearing his wee daft bespoke Nike trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Of course it’s not even 2 weeks after Christmas and his Christmas money like the teenage girl he is is burning a hole in his pocket 🥴🥴 utter fool and so forth. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Of course it’s not even 2 weeks after Christmas and his Christmas money like the teenage girl he is is burning a hole in his pocket 🥴🥴 utter fool and so forth. So aye
Hearing a man in his 40s say about spending his Christmas money gives me the ick. Husband is 45 and if he said he was going out to spend his Christmas money like that I’d mop kick him out the house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Why is a 40 year old man being given money for Christmas? At that age if you can't think what to buy someone give them a pair of socks ffs. Him and Deek are like two kids off to spend their pocket money. A few years ago my husband gave me money for Christmas, I bought the new coat I wanted but like duck did I make a social media post out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Off to catch the bus and spend his Christmas money like a wee teenage girl. What a pair of weirdos. I did that sort of thing with my mates when I was an actual teenager!
And if you’ve been given money for Christmas as a grown human adult, wouldn’t you just save it until there was something bigger you wanted to buy to make it a bit cheaper for yourself? My work gave me £200 Amazon vouchers for my Christmas present so I just got some AirPod Pro’s so they only really cost me like £50 or something. Is his compulsion to spend money on random tit just that strong he needs to rush out and spend it on the first thing he sees?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I was waiting for the Christmas money comments since Christmas 😂

I’m in ma 30’s and got ma Christmas money burning a hole in ma pockets the noo and wud rather have that fur Christmas than Marions wax melts 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I did get Christmas money this year but I asked for cash to put towards an Ooni pizza oven (£££). I'm going to set up a wee pizza stayshun in my garden. Smell the wealth Mario ya little witch.

The feedback on your Lanzarote hotel isn’t utterly good, Mario.
Still, sounds better than the Paisley Pit.

View attachment 2671291
View attachment 2671292
Bar fights and cockroaches will make Beak and Deek feel right at haim. Love this for them 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And so it begins, moan moan moan.
He never has anything positive to say.

416561674_1064572651540748_1499965472253931812_n.jpg
417513569_3565225387074548_154068501534213928_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.