Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Evening! Love the gingerbread houses.

I have been asleep all afternoon and woke up to 37 (!!!) WhatsApp messages from my husband about "this fucking Christmas disaster" and how is he supposed to know whose present is for who. Oh I don't know sunshine, isn't it obvious that the Polly Pocket is for my dad rather than our niece?! So when I did reply he said "it's alright for you laying around in bed" Yes you knob because I chose this, believe me I'd rather be at home with our children and be able to sit up by myself than stuck here. He's getting a divorce decree for Christmas if he carries on.

And breathe.

In nicer news I follow a lot of book/reading accounts on Instagram and one of my friends there made this amazing book journal, it is so beautiful. I commented about how fab it was and she has sent me one. It made me cry. The level of work that has gone in to it is amazing. It really cheered me up!

I need to find some new series to watch on TV and distract myself all evening because the fact that tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I am in hospital, 163 days and counting is not OK.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Evening all. I hope everyone has managed to find some joy today.

My family surprised me and everyone turned up here. I had no idea, it was so lovely. Definitely presence over presents. Though I did get a pile of books which is ace.

Been dozing in bed. Not the Christmas Day I would have chosen but it was Ok really.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

coconochanel

VIP Member
Afternoon you silly bitches and welcome to a new thread 🥳 We are getting through these threads faster then @Peaches_xox is getting through Christmas trees!
😊
Anyway we all thought we were sophisticated women but according to @WilmaHun eyelash tech we are all 'silly bitches' how very dare she!
So a couple of us 'silly bitches' went to the dentist @watermelon sugar survived her filling ordeal, I'm still in pain after a root canal but did that stop me going to B&M? did it fook like!
Some of us decided to decorate gingerbread houses I refused to take part as you lot already take the piss out of me for my shopping addiction so another trip to B&M to buy one would just be taking the gingerbread biscuit!
Apparently pictures of finished gingerbread houses will be uploaded but the way our OH's are annoying us I think some of these pics will be of smashed gingerbread houses🔨
Elf on the shelf has been having a word with Santa and apparently in his sack he's got a dart board for @watermelon sugar OH so he can get more practice in and at least win ONE game next year! @WilmaHun has got a voucher for Balsam hill so she get a decent Christmas tree for next year and some of our fella's have got lessons on how to cut the cord from Mummy.
Did I mention MEN ARE TWATS?
Happy Christmas you lovely silly bitches!😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Good morning everyone, me and my bf have just had an argument 🙄 I’m just crying on my own in the bedroom. Bit fed up with life atm. I’ll be ok, I’ll pick myself up and go back to being a bad bitch soon enough 😅 I hope. Have a good day everyone xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I love you @coconochanel 😂

I’ve had a walk on my treadmill for an hour as little one is too lazy to get off his bum from the switch plus it’s raining here. I’m going to pour a baileys and get home alone 2 on soon 🎄 I still don’t feel that festive but I’m giving it a good go.

AC147870-67F0-4029-9125-93E4DF162D9D.jpeg

heres ours again for purposes of the competition 😂

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Morning all. I'm another in the slept like a baby crew. The nurse had to wake me up at 9.45am to take my meds. Awake now and waiting to have a shower.

As you all know Middle Jelly is beyond obsessed with football and we are all Leeds United fans. Mr Jelly pulled some strings and got him a signed matchball, but it is all personalised with "Hey Middle Jelly, I heard about that goal you scored for (his football club) you'll be after my job soon, Patrick Bamford" type messages. Middle Jelly's mind is blown. He can't believe they know which club he plays for and that they even wrote him these messages. It is so magical to see Christmas through our children's eyes.

Nothing exciting going on here, I'll just be reading and Tattling all day.

• Heart

Quietpeony

VIP Member
C8E28F4C-6D4F-4602-B252-94197C8BCD0C.jpeg

Merry Christmas to all of you from my hometown💙. Just wanted to say that you are all such beautiful souls and keeping each other’s company is so lovely to see. I’m always quiet (hence my username) but I appreciate you all. It has been a hell of a year and this threat is always an oasis. So thank you and may you have a gooood and relaxing holiday!

PS how much chocolate is too much chocolate??😂

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Morning all.

I am super queasy this morning, it is caused by one of the meds I am taking. Half these pills solve one problem but cause another. Bleh.

Have had a wash and got changed. My mum went all out with the loungewear and I have the comfiest bottoms, kind of like a tracky bottom but not quite.

Remember a few weeks ago I said about that member of staff that made me feel uncomfortable? Well, he has now been fired, instant dismissal. No idea what he did but I feel better knowing he won't be here again.

Another day, same old.

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
It’s gone midnight and Christmas Day here. Wishing you all a lovely, stress free, merry Christmas. You are the best tattlers ❤

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Just having a coffee! Been tidying up the last couple hours, there’s just shite everywhere! Too many toys!

we got the baby a wooden kettle and tea set so when I brought in mine and his dads coffees we got out the set and he made us all a little cuppa and we cheered so he doesn’t go mad for our coffees 😂

my fellas auntie got the baby a toy oven, it’s well good 🤣 she even said on the note ‘to mini melon, hope you enjoy this as you don’t have a real one’ 😂😂 he’s baked us a lot of cake and pizza, and fried us an egg 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I know what my Mum is like, she is the master of just not talking about things. I’ve spent my life being bullied and upset by her, not speaking for a few months then her just waltzing back in like nothings happened

when the baby was 4 months old I suggested getting the baby a lfc top and a man United one so he could have one each for our teams. My mum said ‘if you get that child a Man United top I want nothing to do with either of you ever again’ then blocked me on WhatsApp for 2 months. Then unblocked me and acted like nothing happened. She weren’t joking either 😅

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Sad

strawb

VIP Member
evening all, came back about half an hour ago from our day trip today. we went to a nearby-ish town where some more of my bf's family lives and the highlight is the fact they have a beautiful dog so i spent most of the time there on the floor hugging him 💜 we also had a bbq lunch and then bf and i took the train into town, visited their christmas market and walked around 😊

709ACE6F-0F0E-4102-B604-140EB92B9148.png
78DEF939-7F18-4BF9-9DBE-C55F09F36AE0.png
41C90BE0-700C-47D2-AA0A-7262D044D490.png
5C79805E-7892-449F-A5CB-67D61B026C18.png

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
My mums just text. Apparently she can’t find my stocking. The stocking I’ve had since I was a kid which I still get. Obvz I’ve told her she better fucking find it or she’s ruined Christmas 🙃

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha