Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what a day 😅 finally everyone has gone home! We had my parents and brother then my other half’s mum, sister, grandma, and nieces and nephews came round so it’s been non stop. Im shattered 😅
I sliced my hand open this morning and it wouldn’t stop bleeding but I didn’t feel it was a&e worthy even tho there was loads of blood and it hurt a lot so Mr Wilma superglued it 😂 drama. Im not good at all with blood im so squeamish.
I’ve had a good day, I actually quite enjoyed hosting! And my dad said it was the best Xmas dinner he’s had (mum proper side eyed him when he said it as if to say “you fucken what mate”).
now gonna have a bath with one of my new bath bombs then put my new pjs on and chill out with lots of chocolate!
hope everyone has had a good one xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I guess it's a good job I didn't host - The smoked salmon for my lunch had gone off, and the tomatoes had gone mouldy (both well in date) so Christmas lunch was bread with lettuce, crisps and vitalite 🤣 (the crisps were on the side, I'm not that mad.)

Just woke up from a carb-crash, struggled with my parents alcoholism a lot today, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow being a brand new day, free from the 'expectations' of a 'perfect Christmas.'

Hope you're all having a good wind-down evening. Going to break out the Animal Crossing and some podcasts on this end.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Had a lovely day. Just getting son to bed now but it’s been proper lush. My little bro cooked a blinding roast and they sent me home with leftover turkey and beef so I’m looking forward to a sarnie in a bit.

• Heart
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you’ve all had a lovely day, big hugs for anyone who hasn’t or is struggling today.

Today has been really nice but I’m glad the pressure is over and it’s all done for another year. I have drunk waaaaay too much wine so going to get an early night. Big loves for you all ❤

• Heart
Hope everybody’s had a good day. My days been interesting 🙄 dinner was shite. It’s not normal to be this hungry on Christmas Day 🤣 but little peaches has had an amazing day & thats the main thing right 🥰

I’m gonna get smashed with my fella tonight and watch whatever tit is on tv 🙃🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I still haven't sat down 😭😭
'we' decided to build the dolls house. 4hrs later it's still not finished. The kids are in bed (still awake somehow) i had to break off house building to make middle kid a 3 course meal for tea (I wish i was joking the girl is an animal and so skinny 🙄)
And i haven't even looked at any chocolates yet never mind eaten my body weight in them.

Pic of house so far

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Son won’t go to sleep 😩 I’m tired but also want a sandwich. So pleased we’ve got no plans tomorrow as don’t need to do the long round trip to his dads til monday 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Spent Christmas Day at my mum's. She, I and her husband watched Oliver, the musical film version of Oliver Twist from 1968, which is really pretty decent.

• Heart
Evening all. I hope everyone has managed to find some joy today.

My family surprised me and everyone turned up here. I had no idea, it was so lovely. Definitely presence over presents. Though I did get a pile of books which is ace.

Been dozing in bed. Not the Christmas Day I would have chosen but it was Ok really.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Helloooo, we’ve just got home, I’m a bit tipsy, probs have a hangover tomoz, nothing a mcmuffin won’t fix probs. Had a lovely day, I’ve been spoilt, the babies absolutely loved his day. Been so lovely seeing his face. Hope you’ve all had a good day 💕

• Heart
The dolls house is finished!
The boy is asleep the girls are not. I'm in bed.
Goodnight all

• Heart
My fella got me another Hinch lounge set 😂 it’s well comfy and you get a little hair band

F47D914B-4C57-4718-8EBF-F5FCBF5F52CE.jpeg

just call me mrs hinch 😂 *sprays zoflora*

• Haha
  • Heart
Evening all. I hope everyone has managed to find some joy today.

My family surprised me and everyone turned up here. I had no idea, it was so lovely. Definitely presence over presents. Though I did get a pile of books which is ace.

Been dozing in bed. Not the Christmas Day I would have chosen but it was Ok really.
That's so lovely I'm really pleased for you.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Feeling like Xmas eve for me again 😂😂 my dad was working today so the family are coming over tomorrow for Xmas Dinner, we just had some party food tonight, right now trying to build my neice her car an alphabet train she has an gotta wrap my brothers stuff

• Heart
Evening everyone, I’ve had such a lovely day at my parents house but back home now in my pjs with Mr. Fudge and Puppy Fudge and going to eat loooaaaddsss or chocolate 🤩 hope you’ve all had a fab day!

• Heart
C8E28F4C-6D4F-4602-B252-94197C8BCD0C.jpeg

Merry Christmas to all of you from my hometown💙. Just wanted to say that you are all such beautiful souls and keeping each other’s company is so lovely to see. I’m always quiet (hence my username) but I appreciate you all. It has been a hell of a year and this threat is always an oasis. So thank you and may you have a gooood and relaxing holiday!

PS how much chocolate is too much chocolate??😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
PS how much chocolate is too much chocolate??😂
Unless you feel like throwing up, you're good 😂

I'm glad it was a nice day for all and all the kids have enjoyed their presents 💕 Things were uneventful here, spent time with parents, watched It's a Wonderful Life and doing a bit of writing in bed now.

• Heart
Omg I slept like a baby last night 😅

I have the in laws round today. Three days in a row I’ll have seen them! 🤯 I’m gonna get up shortly and bake some sausage rolls and cheese straws for my buffet, and then clean everywhere before they arrive. I’m having Yule log for breakfast I’m fully in duck it it’s Christmas mode. Got 2 tubs of celebrations, 2 heroes and 3 roses to get through. I’ll need rolling out the house by the time New Years comes!

hope everyone has a good day whatever you’re up to 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Good morning! I was hoping a bit of a lie in cos the baby didn’t go to bed till 10pm but a lie in to him was 6.50 😂 I’m hungover and fully wanted the can of coke in the fridge but gobshite mr melon drank it last night when I went to bed I was livid! I’m still full off my Christmas dinner! Anyway we’re just watching rugrats go wild on ch4 +1, if anyone knows me they know I absolutely love the rugrats 😂 so I’m forcing it upon my son, have a good day everyone! Just a lazy one today for us

• Heart
Omg I feel a tad hungover this morning. Not used to drinking as much these days. Little man has gone downstairs to watch some you tube and left me in bed for a little bit bless him. Paracetamol and some ribena and I’ll be grand.

Lazy one for us today. Will make the most of hanging out with little one before I take him up to his dads for 5 days.

Might go force some toast down me to perk me up.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.