Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corrrrrr that sounds nice @GladiatorReady nandos perinaise is lovely you should have give it a go

I’m just having pasta for tea tonight but we’re getting a takeaway tomorrow. Can’t decide what to get! Either Nandos, dominoes or kfc

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening! Love the gingerbread houses.

I have been asleep all afternoon and woke up to 37 (!!!) WhatsApp messages from my husband about "this bleeping Christmas disaster" and how is he supposed to know whose present is for who. Oh I don't know sunshine, isn't it obvious that the Polly Pocket is for my dad rather than our niece?! So when I did reply he said "it's alright for you laying around in bed" Yes you knob because I chose this, believe me I'd rather be at home with our children and be able to sit up by myself than stuck here. He's getting a divorce decree for Christmas if he carries on.

And breathe.

In nicer news I follow a lot of book/reading accounts on Instagram and one of my friends there made this amazing book journal, it is so beautiful. I commented about how fab it was and she has sent me one. It made me cry. The level of work that has gone in to it is amazing. It really cheered me up!

I need to find some new series to watch on TV and distract myself all evening because the fact that tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I am in hospital, 163 days and counting is not OK.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
@ordinaryjelly Mr Jelly needs to consider his audience before he goes off on one about Christmas - does he really expect you to be sympathetic when you’ve been in hospital as long as you have?! Ffs 😡 I hope you’re ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My all time fav film, Matilda, is on telly and I’m in my pjs already 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've finished for Christmas 🎉 we're getting a McDonalds on the way to my parents house and MiniGlenCoco is very excited about it 😂

@ordinaryjelly hope Mr Jelly sees the error of his ways and apologises sharpish!! As if you are milking what you're going through!!

All of your gingerbread houses are ace and I give them all gold stars 🌟

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The chips were not worth it but the actual burger was beyond gorgeous, and exactly what I needed. Next time I might get two burgers + no sides 🤣

And... as it has been a while since we had some bonkers expensive fashion

Screenshot 2021-12-23 18.24.10.png

I can actually understand why someone would like this one. But for £13,000 - where would you even wear it? Especially as you couldn't wear it twice in that sort of social circle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Man this thread moves fast, I was like where my chit chat gone only to realise it had moved on 😅

Loving all the gingerbread houses, still got mines to do, will be doing it tomorrow so it's good to eat for Xmas day, off to the shops later though for some last min things cause I'll be dammed if am leaving the house tomorrow

• Heart
The chips were not worth it but the actual burger was beyond gorgeous, and exactly what I needed. Next time I might get two burgers + no sides 🤣

And... as it has been a while since we had some bonkers expensive fashion

View attachment 940547

I can actually understand why someone would like this one. But for £13,000 - where would you even wear it? Especially as you couldn't wear it twice in that sort of social circle.
I love it! I’d wear it all the time, no shame.

Reactions: 2
OK i think I'm getting a takeaway tonight. I fancy a Chinese 😍😍
I've had a lovely long bath, had an hour with a book and now we've got SIL and family here doing present swaps.

Going to watch the last episode of 'the girl before' tonight (highly recommend BTW BBC iplayer) then grab an early night

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The woman who runs the local Slimming World francise has put a sandwich board outside the co-op...

...and chained it to the lamppost with a bicycle lock so they can't take it off!

Damn woman, at least wait until Boxing Day. Cheeky mare.

• Haha
Christmas nails done 💅🏻 only took me 2 and half hours ffs! 😂 shower and skincare then I’m not sure what to do 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.