Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

New thread in time for Christmas! If @coconochanel isnt too busy in M&S, b&m, home bargains, Aldi or wherever it is today - can we have a recap please

I’d do one but I can’t remember anything other than Wilma’s eyelash tech calling us silly witches 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Previous thread

New thread in time for Christmas! If @coconochanel isnt too busy in M&S, b&m, home bargains, Aldi or wherever it is today - can we have a recap please

I’d do one but I can’t remember anything other than Wilma’s eyelash tech calling us silly witches 😂
I do love a @coconochanel roundup! But also the gingerbread competition and men are tw*ts

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought I'd treat myself to a Greggs sausage roll earlier but was shocked to see how long the queue was.
I looked in as I walked by just to see if maybe Jack Grealish or one of Little Mix had stepped in to do a shift.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Afternoon you silly witches and welcome to a new thread 🥳 We are getting through these threads faster then @Peaches_xox is getting through Christmas trees!
😊
Anyway we all thought we were sophisticated women but according to @WilmaHun eyelash tech we are all 'silly witches' how very dare she!
So a couple of us 'silly witches' went to the dentist @watermelon sugar survived her filling ordeal, I'm still in pain after a root canal but did that stop me going to B&M? did it fook like!
Some of us decided to decorate gingerbread houses I refused to take part as you lot already take the piss out of me for my shopping addiction so another trip to B&M to buy one would just be taking the gingerbread biscuit!
Apparently pictures of finished gingerbread houses will be uploaded but the way our OH's are annoying us I think some of these pics will be of smashed gingerbread houses🔨
Elf on the shelf has been having a word with Santa and apparently in his sack he's got a dart board for @watermelon sugar OH so he can get more practice in and at least win ONE game next year! @WilmaHun has got a voucher for Balsam hill so she get a decent Christmas tree for next year and some of our fella's have got lessons on how to cut the cord from Mummy.
Did I mention MEN ARE TWATS?
Happy Christmas you lovely silly witches!😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t wait to see the gingerbread houses. Waiting here with baited breath!

@GladiatorReady It’s a cliche I know, but baby steps and go easy on yourself. MH really is a bummer, sending you big hugs

• Heart
Reactions: 10
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I love you @coconochanel 😂

I’ve had a walk on my treadmill for an hour as little one is too lazy to get off his bum from the switch plus it’s raining here. I’m going to pour a baileys and get home alone 2 on soon 🎄 I still don’t feel that festive but I’m giving it a good go.

AC147870-67F0-4029-9125-93E4DF162D9D.jpeg

heres ours again for purposes of the competition 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Still a day at work for me! Trying hard to feel festive but I just cba atm. Need to pick up my food order later.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What absolute gingerbread masterpieces! I won’t have time to make and decorate one this year but I can revel in the enjoyment of all of yours :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.