Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
It’s very tense here in the Wilma household. Me and Mr Wilma are having a competition to see who can make the best yorkshires. The heat is on. He can barely make beans on toast if I’m honest so if I lose I’ll be fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Libbylulu

VIP Member
15 minutes until NY here. I’ve drunk enough to not care but hope no hangover. HNY you silly bitches. Here’s to more laughs, talks of clothes dryers and fannys 🥂🎉

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
@WilmaHun its shit being left out isn’t it. My mum text me after not speaking to me for months saying I should spend Christmas with my fellas family and not them. I left our family group chat but my fellas still in it, and they were all posting in it how nice Christmas Day was and that they all loved each others presents. None of them even text saying happy Christmas 😂

also, stand up for yourself and say, you did all the work and really he should have said, it was Wilma who put all the hard work. Next time don’t bother!

• Sad
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Omg what a day 😅 finally everyone has gone home! We had my parents and brother then my other half’s mum, sister, grandma, and nieces and nephews came round so it’s been non stop. Im shattered 😅
I sliced my hand open this morning and it wouldn’t stop bleeding but I didn’t feel it was a&e worthy even tho there was loads of blood and it hurt a lot so Mr Wilma superglued it 😂 drama. Im not good at all with blood im so squeamish.
I’ve had a good day, I actually quite enjoyed hosting! And my dad said it was the best Xmas dinner he’s had (mum proper side eyed him when he said it as if to say “you fucken what mate”).
now gonna have a bath with one of my new bath bombs then put my new pjs on and chill out with lots of chocolate!
hope everyone has had a good one xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Helloooo, we’ve just got home, I’m a bit tipsy, probs have a hangover tomoz, nothing a mcmuffin won’t fix probs. Had a lovely day, I’ve been spoilt, the babies absolutely loved his day. Been so lovely seeing his face. Hope you’ve all had a good day 💕

• Heart

Thelmachops

VIP Member
My in-laws have just brought me a present round..I had to go into another room while they brought it in! It's lovely, the attention to detail is amazing..I feel like Alan Carr on his chat show 🤣

20211225_121529.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Tell us what it said 😂
You are making me relive the embarrassment 😅 So we were in a group chat, he mentioned a double entendre of sorts and somebody else was like “Ew is this your sexual fantasy keep them out of here!”, so I DMd him being like “You can share them with me, I don’t mind”, and his reply was this single emoji: 😳…Why on earth did I think it was a good idea? 💀

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I love a good old saucy text me. Back in day I used to take some sort of picture and keep it, then send it to Mr Peaches at a random point in the day when he’d be at work. I’m cringing now. Imagine he’d opened it with somebody standing behind him and all they see is my fanny or something 🤣

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I feel really sad 😞 my extended family (cousins, aunts, kids etc) normally have a get together on Christmas morning. They changed it to Boxing Day this year but only told me once the decision had been made already and by that time I’d already made plans with OHs family so I was gutted to miss out on seeing all the children open their presents.
Anyway this morning I got up and baked loads, and cooked loads ready for a big buffet for OHs family. I’ve put in loads of effort cos I wanted them to enjoy. He’s laid in bed all morning, and when he finally came down he just got in the way and not helped, but made himself breakfast and stuffed his face with the stuff I made before everyone arrived. Theyve all turned up and thanked him specifically for going to such trouble and said what an amazing job he’s done 😞
I’ve missed out on being with my family, put in loads of effort for his, and they’ve all just assumed he’s done all the work 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Morning everyone! I’m knackered. Shite sleep.
Mr Wilma has the day off today so I’m going to convince him to take me to pets at home and buy me a bunny rabbit. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
I’ve also arranged to go view some puppies next week 🤞🏼
hope everyone has a lovely Day! Xx

• Heart
  • Wow

Meangirl815

VIP Member
@watermelon sugar @WilmaHun sending love to you both

I've spent all day crying. Woke up great then went rapidly downhill. I think all the stress and anxiety and everything else Xmas causes just hit me. I know this sounds really selfish but i never fucking stopped yesterday then today we are due at the in laws so everyone (bar me) can get drunk and carry on the fun. I don't drink much and need to stay sober for the kids. And I'm just not feeling it. We are sleeping over too 😭😭

I just want to curl up, close the curtains lock the door and hide. And now I'm crying again.

Jesus somebody tell me to get a grip 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad

coconochanel

VIP Member
Happy Christmas eve my bitches 😘 I woke up at like 4.30am thinking it was about half 6 :rolleyes: might go back to bed in a minute.:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Merry Christmas you silly bitches ❤❤

I hope you all have an amazing day. Eldest daughter kindly set me a 6am alarm 😂
The Mr has gone to pick up my mam and sister. The dinner is under control. The kids are playing
So far so good

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My fella got me another Hinch lounge set 😂 it’s well comfy and you get a little hair band

F47D914B-4C57-4718-8EBF-F5FCBF5F52CE.jpeg

just call me mrs hinch 😂 *sprays zoflora*

• Haha
  • Heart

Betty701

Chatty Member
Morning! I’m going to join if that’s ok. I always read and think what a lovely bunch of people. No new year plans here I’m working today until lunchtime from home though so all good.
Then tonight it’ll just be a takeaway, lots of chocolate and a film probably. Have a lovely day!

Morning all. Had an early night and managed to sleep hooray. Feeling a bit better today but still not 100% stupid jab.
Working from home until 3 and then will have a bubble bath and go over to bf’s for the night. I’m not a fan of NYE it makes me feel really sad for some reason so I might go to bed before 12 or will just watch some telly with bf and chill. I’m going to do dry jan again and I’d like to carry it on until my birthday (April) as I’ve probably over indulged too much this month.
I started dry January early this year on Boxing Day after a horrific hangover. I’ve never done it before so we’ll see.

• Heart