Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOUD.

That's the only word to describe my house right now. It's carnage 😁
Sod the alcohol I've skipped straight to the pain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My fella went for a pint after work cos they finished early and he’s just burst through the door shouting HO HO HO, he’s absolutely bladdered. I said, how many have you actually had? He says 3. You’d think it was 93. He’s such a lightweight I was like blimey it’s only 3.45, he’ll be asleep by 6 πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My SiL has just left, praise be!
I put a few snacks out and she acts like she hasn't eaten for three days the gutty mare.

giphy.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s gone midnight and Christmas Day here. Wishing you all a lovely, stress free, merry Christmas. You are the best tattlers ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s gone midnight and Christmas Day here. Wishing you all a lovely, stress free, merry Christmas. You are the best tattlers ❀
merry Christmas to you! Hope you’re having the best day! ❀

Asda wasn’t that bad! But when we were in there they said on the tannoy β€œall 20p veg is now free”. My mums eyes lit up!
She was like this:

I reminded her that she doesn’t need any cos I’m cooking and got it already and she was all β€œI’ll freeze it Wilma it’s free!”. Loves a freebie she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My dad and my mum(who is bed bound with illness) have had a big argument about bread rolls and now after coming here to sulk for an hour my dad has took off somewhere. Merry Xmas!

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Merry Christmas @Libbylulu πŸŽ„

Just got home. Pjs on now and baileys about to be poured. Making some reindeer food (mainly oats) to sprinkle in the garden before bed. Love seeing the magic in his little face.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Merry Christmas @Libbylulu Well we've just had a takeaway (pizza, chips and a small salad) now I'm stuffed and sitting on the sofa feeling like a weeble 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Merry Christmas @Libbylulu I hope you have a lovely day.

I have only just woken up, been asleep all afternoon again. Have put c4 on to watch Home Alone in a minute. Middle Jelly is so much like Kevin it is scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just had my Thai food, it was amazing I’m stuffed πŸ˜‹ now watching the tele with the little one and his Dad then gonna have a drink and wrap the last bits when he’s gone to bed. πŸ₯‚

6F8D6B86-BFD2-4FDE-837C-7A5053D45F9F.jpeg

Disclaimer: I put more food on my plate after the pic I just didn’t want to look like a greedy 🐷

• Heart
Reactions: 12
House is finally done, Chinese is on the way, then it's time for a hot bath an a drink I think, merry Xmas all

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.