Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a tough one but I’d probably say a 2 or 4 🍩

Going to have some me time tonight in the form of Sims and some 00’s tunes ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just got back from work, it’s so slippery outside I’m surprised I made it home without having fallen. Proper frabs, too. Going to put my PJs on and chill until bedtime.

Thank you so much @GladiatorReady and @Libbylulu, I’m well excited about the job myself! 😊 I’ve already said yes and I will be going over the deets later today. If it goes well, I will be able to use both of my degrees!

Boston creme for me, and I’m honestly offended they called éclaire a donut. It is NOT a donut, never will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just heard someone on a podcast say "You don't need another planner, you just need a plan"...

What planner have you got this year? I've treated myself to my first Hobonichi (ok, I asked for one for Christmas but OH didn't realise they needed to be pre-ordered)

Reactions: 2
so right as you all know my family hasn’t spoken to me for months, my mum has done a lot of lying basically, I’ve found out about it and my brother and sisters lied for her too. When I found out and confronted them they basically all just didn’t speak to me, dunno why whether it was embarrassment/annoyed I found out idk. So none of them have spoke to me, didn’t wish me or the baby happy Christmas. My mum did send me a Christmas card and the baby one seperate. In the one to me and my boyfriend she just wrote ‘from Mum’ not our names or anything 😂 on the babies she wrote his name, a nice message, kisses 🙄 anyway on the day she didn’t say happy Christmas neither did my brother and sisters. So one of my sisters has just messaged me after radio silence saying ‘hey, we’ve all got mini melon Christmas presents, we wanna come round tomorrow at 2pm that ok?’

🥴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
12 double chocolate! 💝

i keep falling asleep, just waking up from a nap

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No 6. Sprinkle doughnuts are my downfall. I often buy the boxes of 12 and I'm not publicly admitting how many of them i eat 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
so right as you all know my family hasn’t spoken to me for months, my mum has done a lot of lying basically, I’ve found out about it and my brother and sisters lied for her too. When I found out and confronted them they basically all just didn’t speak to me, dunno why whether it was embarrassment/annoyed I found out idk. So none of them have spoke to me, didn’t wish me or the baby happy Christmas. My mum did send me a Christmas card and the baby one seperate. In the one to me and my boyfriend she just wrote ‘from Mum’ not our names or anything 😂 on the babies she wrote his name, a nice message, kisses 🙄 anyway on the day she didn’t say happy Christmas neither did my brother and sisters. So one of my sisters has just messaged me after radio silence saying ‘hey, we’ve all got mini melon Christmas presents, we wanna come round tomorrow at 2pm that ok?’

🥴
Families are hard. Christmas makes it harder.

This might be their clumsy way of offering an olive peace branch without actually having to say "sorry we have been plonkers" but at the same time just because it is for Mini Melon you don't have to say "yeah come over" and have things swept under the carpet if you don't feel able to do so.

• Heart
I know what my Mum is like, she is the master of just not talking about things. I’ve spent my life being bullied and upset by her, not speaking for a few months then her just waltzing back in like nothings happened

when the baby was 4 months old I suggested getting the baby a lfc top and a man United one so he could have one each for our teams. My mum said ‘if you get that child a Man United top I want nothing to do with either of you ever again’ then blocked me on WhatsApp for 2 months. Then unblocked me and acted like nothing happened. She weren’t joking either 😅

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Congratulations @Raymond Luxury-Yacht!! Check you out with your two degrees, you’re such a little brainbox 🥰
Aww you are making me blush 🥰 I’m only getting my second one but thank you anyway, you are so kind ❤

Oh poor @watermelon sugar, that’s so tough. Please don’t let them pressure you into doing something you don’t want to/aren’t comfortable with. If I were you, I’d only go if felt like I would be okay afterwards 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What planner have you got this year? I've treated myself to my first Hobonichi (ok, I asked for one for Christmas but OH didn't realise they needed to be pre-ordered)
I haven't got one - although there is a random generic one in a drawer... and possibly several more notebooks that I'll find in my declutter :LOL:

@watermelon sugar - you've got to do what makes you feel best, whether that's getting them round or holding off for a while longer. Can you suggest a time to them when Mr Watermelon is there as well, so you're not outnumbered?

-

I'm so tired, I went for a walk round the shops after work and started to fall asleep as I was in the queue. Going to have an early night and set my alarm for later in the morning so I sleep some of the tiredness off. Got my booster jab on Thursday evening but nothing else that needs doing until Monday when work becomes hectic again, so going to try and just get the caffeine lowered quicker.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just remembered I’ve got my booster on weds and root canal on thurs as well as work wed-fri what a week! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ At least it’ll keep me distracted eh!

Might walk over to bf’s tonight instead of driving for a break from the house. He lives about 3 miles from me so not too bad stomping along when listening to some tunes. Will see what the weathers doing as it’s been pretty grim all day from what I’ve seen here and the west mids when driving.

• Heart
Aw I miss CBeebies bedtime. Do they still play the little song to say good night at the end? I used to love that 😂

Reactions: 1
Hiiiii Guys. I’ve had such a lovely day. Went to get my wax this morning. It’s basically pain free now I’ve been doing it so long! Came home and chilled out with mr peaches and little peaches. My fellas family come round to drop some presents off but fortunately somebody in their house has Covid so they didn’t come in, just dropped them off to us at the door which was a result cos I didn’t fancy seeing them 🙃

I was passing my fella his presents from them and I’d go ‘this one is pants’ before he unwrapped. ‘Socks here’ ‘I reckon this is Liz Earle’ I got them all right 🤣

I cba to make anything for dinner but surely another takeaway is not acceptable 😬😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.