Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a looooong sleep last night and I've woken up feeling a little better. I'm still poorly but I'm on the mend. Isn't it amazing the way our bodies can heal themselves and fight off viruses? I'm going to cook a chilli I've been waiting to cook as I didn't feel up to it yesterday. Yes, I am having chilli con carne for breakfast. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good morning! I felt really ill last night and I went to bed at 6pm and my fella didn’t get me up so I slept right through till now 😂 I feel a bit better

no pot noodles for me I’m a super noodle kinda gal

nyr - less fizzy drinks
2022 goal - get pregnant 😊

have a good day everyone 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
so in the end i slept for about an hour and a half and just got up now :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning all,

I feel like taking all the decs down. It just doesn't feel Christmassy anymore

Also ..
Q: When does a broken arm effect leg movement ?
A: When it's my husband

He broke his arm yesterday and ever since he's been walking a bit stooped over and doing little pigeon steps style walking whenever he moves about the house.
I could no longer hold back and asked him why a broken arm is making him walk like an arthritic eighty year old. He said standing up straight and walking at his normal pace makes his arm throb 🙄
I probably sound harsh but I find it irritating when people milk it.

I've got the dentist later so I might adopt the same 'poor me' walk when I get back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning everyone! I’m knackered. Shite sleep.
Mr Wilma has the day off today so I’m going to convince him to take me to pets at home and buy me a bunny rabbit. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
I’ve also arranged to go view some puppies next week 🤞🏼
hope everyone has a lovely Day! Xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I've got the dentist later so I might adopt the same 'poor me' walk when I get back.

Reminds me of this dog limping to copy his owner

--

In the end I fell asleep at half three so got a few hours sleep - had such awful freaky nightmares though. Hope everyone has a good day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am hungover 😐 I’m deffo going to bed early tonight. All these late nights are not making this break from work feel relaxing.

I’m off to my parents house today. Really cba to go but a change of scenery will be good. Feeling a bit down but I think it’s just the hangover.

Hope everybody has a good day 😊

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Wow felt so good switching off from my phone and having an hour reading! Was able to fall asleep so quick without my brain going crazy!

I love that so many of your NYR is to get pregnant, we want to start trying after our wedding in July, hopefully this time next year we’ll have lots of silly witches bubbas on the way 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning all, what a dull wet day ☔ think I might have a sofa day today and watch tv. heres a question for you....would you ever have something different instead of a Christmas lunch on Christmas day?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would I’m not that fussed on a roast to be honest I mostly just like the vegetables 😏

Reactions: 2
I got up early today to drive somewhere nice to go for a walk but it’s pouring down - not just rain, but
I’m hoping it will stop soon (the clouds have to run out of rain eventually, right)

• Heart
  • Sad
Morning everyone 🥰

I’ve just got up after a glorious lie-in, though I have a bit of a headache now. Going to have a sugar doughnut for breakfast 😋 Hope you all have a great day!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m avoiding my fella cos I’m proper embarrassed about something but he’s still in our bedroom in bed scrolling on his phone and I need to do my hair and all my hair stuff is in there. May have to go out without doing my hair and with no socks if he doesn’t move soon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m avoiding my fella cos I’m proper embarrassed about something but he’s still in our bedroom in bed scrolling on his phone and I need to do my hair and all my hair stuff is in there. May have to go out without doing my hair and with no socks if he doesn’t move soon 🤣
you’ll have to tell us what you’re embarrassed about now 😂

• Haha
Morning everyone! I’m knackered. Shite sleep.
Mr Wilma has the day off today so I’m going to convince him to take me to pets at home and buy me a bunny rabbit. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
I’ve also arranged to go view some puppies next week 🤞🏼
hope everyone has a lovely Day! Xx
Ohh good luck, I grew up with rabbits, not got one now but they make great pets, I do miss my girl, she was a proper psycho but I miss her, she would chase people around the house growling at them which is funny cause the dog was as laid back as you could get so she never learned that from him 😂😂 she did learn to open the doors from him though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
you’ll have to tell us what you’re embarrassed about now 😂
I’m embarrassed even writing it 🤣

I sent him a risky text last night whilst he was out and he didn’t reply. Then he came back and went straight to bed I was like oh wow the rejection. Anyway then this morning he’s scrolling on his phone and he’s just seen the message and he like ‘erm was this meant for me’ idk why but I just died and now I’m embarrassed to make eye contact 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning all.

I am super queasy this morning, it is caused by one of the meds I am taking. Half these pills solve one problem but cause another. Bleh.

Have had a wash and got changed. My mum went all out with the loungewear and I have the comfiest bottoms, kind of like a tracky bottom but not quite.

Remember a few weeks ago I said about that member of staff that made me feel uncomfortable? Well, he has now been fired, instant dismissal. No idea what he did but I feel better knowing he won't be here again.

Another day, same old.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.