Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
evening all, came back about half an hour ago from our day trip today. we went to a nearby-ish town where some more of my bf's family lives and the highlight is the fact they have a beautiful dog so i spent most of the time there on the floor hugging him 💜 we also had a bbq lunch and then bf and i took the train into town, visited their christmas market and walked around 😊

709ACE6F-0F0E-4102-B604-140EB92B9148.png
78DEF939-7F18-4BF9-9DBE-C55F09F36AE0.png
41C90BE0-700C-47D2-AA0A-7262D044D490.png
5C79805E-7892-449F-A5CB-67D61B026C18.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
😂 i reckon i could fit 3 or 4 full size creme eggs in my mouth! maybe 10 mini ones!? idk i've never tried tbh, might buy some tomorrow to see

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I tried Veganuary but only lasted a week. I eat mostly suitable-for-vegan meals though.

I saw this when I was out earlier - duck off Tesco, it's not even 2022 yet!

View attachment 951018
I was at my friend's in Tyneside for Christmas a couple of years ago and on Boxing day, she asked me if I'd pop to the Coop for milk.
It's a tiny little shop, but they had both a Creme egg AND a mini egg stand next to the counter!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I am STILL trying to do this bleeping rubicks cube. Even YouTube tutorials can’t help me. It’s so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t sleep 😭 I’ve been so tired all day but as soon as I get into bed I’m wide awake

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg I’m getting so confused why have they ruined everyone’s avatars like that it’s the only way I identify who is posting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Having major sulks here because we’re short staffed at work and I’m definitely going to be late leaving tonight when I wanted to leave a few hours early because I’m throwing New Years at my house this year.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought the mini version looked like some bizarre purple frog!

Morning everyone - sore arm and feel fluey but no other side effects so that's not too bad - I'm able to work through them.

I've looked up so many strange fashion items that the Google algorithm has got confused and is now just showing me them directly!

Screenshot 2021-12-31 07.14.30.png

Hope everyone has a good day - anyone up to much for the NYE?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not much! Me and my bf are gonna have a drink and watch tv with some food. I’m adamant I’m gonna stay up till 12 but we’ve got a bet on what time I’ll be asleep - my fella reckons I’ll be fast asleep on the couch by 10pm and I’ll wake up when the fireworks are going off saying ‘where am I I’m going to bed’ so I’m doing all in my power to stay up till 12 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.