Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i've spent almost the whole day in bed then played some board games with the bf and his parents, and then his brother and his gf came over and i reeeeally don't like her 🙄🙄 i'm not a very smiley person, i'm mostly quiet around his parents and my jokes are usually sarcastic and she's all bubbles and sparkles and her reaction to everything is HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHA

i can't stand it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Families are difficult aren’t they?! I live 7,000 away from mine and I was awake most of the night worried about the little digs and comments that have mounted over the last few weeks. (When I was nursing my sick cat, my mum said ‘you should be here with us, we are getting older’. I was so stressed and upset about everything that I did say, ‘shall I just leave the cat to die alone then and leave a note for my husband to say I’ve left him?’ I’m torn so many ways and am made to feel so bad I don’t live at home and Covid has exacerbated the problem because travel is limited for them coming here too. I feel terribly guilty for not going back but on the other hand previous trips haven’t been easy. I suffer with depression and anxiety so today I feel terrible. Christmas makes things worse. There’s a rumbling of problems between my parents, brother and my daughter. It’s nothing to do with me but I’m made to feel terrible.
Sorry, I just really needed to get it off my chest

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Families are difficult aren’t they?! I live 7,000 away from mine and I was awake most of the night worried about the little digs and comments that have mounted over the last few weeks. (When I was nursing my sick cat, my mum said ‘you should be here with us, we are getting older’. I was so stressed and upset about everything that I did say, ‘shall I just leave the cat to die alone then and leave a note for my husband to say I’ve left him?’ I’m torn so many ways and am made to feel so bad I don’t live at home and Covid has exacerbated the problem because travel is limited for them coming here too. I feel terribly guilty for not going back but on the other hand previous trips haven’t been easy. I suffer with depression and anxiety so today I feel terrible. Christmas makes things worse. There’s a rumbling of problems between my parents, brother and my daughter. It’s nothing to do with me but I’m made to feel terrible.
awww i'm so sorry, families are so complicated and holidays are the worst time for that. sending you hugs 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That sounds so difficult, I’m sorry the relationship is so difficult. Being away from ‘home’ can be hard enough without the guilt alongside it. Sending big hugs xx ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Libbylulu , I'm sorry you're being made to feel like that, you can only do what you can only do, you're just one person and it isn't your job to fix everyone else's problems.

--

Does anyone here live with a snorer and have any tips for blocking it out? I'm falling asleep at around 2am every night now because NH snores so loudly through the wall, and I get up at 6:30 so I'm at my wits end with it. I've tried earphones but I'm a side-sleeper and they're too uncomfortable. Any help appreciated.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel so ill. I've got a nasty cough, body ache and I think a fever. I think I've got either a bad cold or mild flu. I had flu in 2018 and the symptoms feel the same. I need someone to bring me gin!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you for your lovely words gorgeous witches ❤
@GladiatorReady Yes, separate rooms! Works a treat for us. My husband is a terrible snorer especially after a few drinks, the level rises even worse!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good morning everyone, me and my bf have just had an argument 🙄 I’m just crying on my own in the bedroom. Bit fed up with life atm. I’ll be ok, I’ll pick myself up and go back to being a bad witch soon enough 😅 I hope. Have a good day everyone xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Good morning everyone, me and my bf have just had an argument 🙄 I’m just crying on my own in the bedroom. Bit fed up with life atm. I’ll be ok, I’ll pick myself up and go back to being a bad witch soon enough 😅 I hope. Have a good day everyone xx
Bloody hell bit early for that

Reactions: 1
Sorry to hear that. That's really tit. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sorry to hear that @watermelon sugar

my dog woke me up at 4am because he’s scared of the wind (Yup) and I’ve been awake since! So hubs is snoring upstairs I’m playing animal crossing snuggled up on the sofa with a blanket since 5.45am today is going to be a long assss day

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Got a couple of hours sleep in the end and I'm running on fumes. Ordered a mini noise machine to be delivered tonight. I hate noise when trying to sleep but lying awake listening to birdsong or waterfalls has got to be better than lying awake listening to his snoring :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
You could make hubby a nice breakfast for when he wakes up. :)
Bacon sarnie will have to do I need to go food shopping 🤣🤣

Ah it’s good to see you back @make-mine-whiskey did you have a good Christmas?
Thank you 🥰

Christmas Day was lovely! Boxing Day was…Eventful 🙈 long story short I was sober and everyone else was wasted so I ended up looking after everyone, now im just mentally drained from all the people I’ve seen in a short space of time 😂 does that even make sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Christmas Day was lovely! Boxing Day was…Eventful 🙈 long story short I was sober and everyone else was wasted so I ended up looking after everyone, now im just mentally drained from all the people I’ve seen in a short space of time 😂 does that even make sense?
Your turn to get pissed at New Year 🥳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.