Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mums just text. Apparently she can’t find my stocking. The stocking I’ve had since I was a kid which I still get. Obvz I’ve told her she better bleeping find it or she’s ruined Christmas 🙃

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t wait to see the gingerbread houses. Waiting here with baited breath!

@GladiatorReady It’s a cliche I know, but baby steps and go easy on yourself. MH really is a bummer, sending you big hugs
Thanks ❤ I feel like realising I'm struggling is half the battle, I just get into the habit of getting through the day without realising how down I've got. Once I start being able to do positive steps it tends to spiral upwards again.

I've been having an okay afternoon here, some cleaning is done, and I've been back to doing some diamond painting! Yay mindfulness.

View attachment 940275

mine is tit 😂 and the icing tastes horrible
That house is un-bee-lieveable.

I'll see myself out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The gingerbread house fomo is depressing. I'm blaming the OH for choosing the tesco for the big shop 😂😂

@coconochanel you truly are the queen of recaps that was amazing!!

I am DONE. My house is clean, my shopping is done, the presents are wrapped.

Is it time for a Bailey's yet silly witches????

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is my finished entry, the babies ate a bit of it and probs on a sugar rush, I’m covered in icing 😂

C8B518B2-CB0D-43FC-AC02-DE3177D0E276.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
IM HOME AND IN CHRISTMAS MODE 🥳🥳🥳 well I’m not my OH is still working some I’m on the sofa playing animal crossing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel like Santa! I’m doing the rounds dropping presents off at our families and Mr Wilma is getting pissed off at me singing Justin biebers Mistletoe. In all fairness I’m not a good singer and it’s now the third time I’ve sung it start to finish so can’t blame him😂

This actually looks lovely! 👌
Aw thanks haha! I can’t wait to eat it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have judged your gingerbread houses and I declare them...

In the spirt of 'duck it, it's Christmas' I have ordered my first Nandos in several years. Next year I'm cutting back on takeaways but today? duck it, it's Christmas.

What's everyone up to tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Enjoy your takeaway!

I think I'm going to order one too and start the Witcher s2 on Netflix.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why are takeaways so good though? There’s never a day when I don’t want some of takeaway 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What did you get ?? @GladiatorReady love me a Nandos
Double chicken burger and regular chips (peri salted and normal) - I've not had them before but everything looked fine on the allergen section so should hopefully be okay.

No mayo on the burger though because I've (confession time) never had any mayo, ever. And I'm not risking the first time being on a takeaway 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think I'm gonna go for KFC and hope it doesn't take an hour to arrive.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.