Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all. Joining the slept well gang today. 8 solid hours of sleep. Woke up feeling amazing.
This morning is a lazy one will start to try and find homes for all the new stuff.

Then we are off to the mother in laws this afternoon for a little family party.

Enjoy your day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning all, I could have slept til 12pm today but got the OH's parents coming for lunch so I'm up and having a tattle before I start to get ready and tidy up etc. @watermelon sugar Oh I used to love the Rugrats.

What did you all receive for Christmas?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just having a coffee! Been tidying up the last couple hours, there’s just shite everywhere! Too many toys!

we got the baby a wooden kettle and tea set so when I brought in mine and his dads coffees we got out the set and he made us all a little cuppa and we cheered so he doesn’t go mad for our coffees 😂

my fellas auntie got the baby a toy oven, it’s well good 🤣 she even said on the note ‘to mini melon, hope you enjoy this as you don’t have a real one’ 😂😂 he’s baked us a lot of cake and pizza, and fried us an egg 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning all, got the Xmas Dinner getting set up for later on so it's just a matter of shoving it in the oven an putting the stove on lol

Spent all night building one of those coopy cars however they are called for my neice an never again lol like next year she's getting ready built stuff 😂😂 but this is all hers

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning all, got the Xmas Dinner getting set up for later on so it's just a matter of shoving it in the oven an putting the stove on lol

Spent all night building one of those coopy cars however they are called for my neice an never again lol like next year she's getting ready built stuff 😂😂 but this is all hers
Why does that pic remind me of ET? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those yellow & red ones!? Annoying fuckers them 🤣 pardon my french but I thought me fella was gonna wing ours out the window at one point

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha I remember putting that car together for my sons 1st bday it was so hard! Had so many years of fun playing with it though so it’s worth it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not the traditional red an yellow lol, I had one of those as a kid, this one is a pink an white princess one with a crown on top, honestly it was a nightmare to put together an it needs nails in its side but I wasn't comfortable putting nails in it especially when you need to break the plastic to do so so you can't lift it without the sides coming off, we will just need to be careful with it lol

Ohhh this come close many many times of being thrown out the window, god it was horrendous to build 😂😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄

Morning all . Hope everyone had a nice Christmas day.
Really enjoyed yesterday and was pleased with how the food turned out but looking forward to a nice quiet day today of just doing our thing with no one else involved.

Getting the wellies on later and going for a long river walk then going to have yesterdays leftovers in a giant yorkshire pudding.

@Snippysnips - love the way your tree is done especially the flowers on it. So pretty.

🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄☃🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning gang! I got a really random present off my mum. She’d been banging on about this ‘really good present’ she’d got me. Anyway bit of an anti climax as it was a laser hair removal machine thingy. This ..

B9CB8640-BC56-436C-A803-C60C98FD6B4E.jpeg

I wasn’t overly impressed and the money she’s spent on it I’d rather have the money / pick something myself however my fella is like what you on about youd never have to shave your legs again so I can’t work out if I’m being a bit ungrateful or not 😅 i don’t know if they even work?!

I’m off to the football today, it’s a bit of a trek as I live in south London and football is in East London but I’m looking forward to the day out with my dad 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning all. I'm another in the slept like a baby crew. The nurse had to wake me up at 9.45am to take my meds. Awake now and waiting to have a shower.

As you all know Middle Jelly is beyond obsessed with football and we are all Leeds United fans. Mr Jelly pulled some strings and got him a signed matchball, but it is all personalised with "Hey Middle Jelly, I heard about that goal you scored for (his football club) you'll be after my job soon, Patrick Bamford" type messages. Middle Jelly's mind is blown. He can't believe they know which club he plays for and that they even wrote him these messages. It is so magical to see Christmas through our children's eyes.

Nothing exciting going on here, I'll just be reading and Tattling all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas day 🎄🎅

Just had to share, husband bought me this and it may be the best thing I ever put in my mouth 😏

Slightly hungover and have to drive to my sisters when I just want to sit under a blanket and eat choc

Have a great day all !

20211226_104043.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Your tree is stunning @Snippysnips! 😍

That’s such a sweet thing of your family to do @ordinaryjelly, so happy for you! 🥰

I had an okay day yesterday, ate my weight in crisps and chocolate and chilled a bit. I had dinner at my parents and they just started talking about my BIL and what could have been, it was a bit much for me after such a stressful day. I’m glad it’s over, we don’t celebrate much anyway so I’ll be looking forward to New Year’s Eve when we host a bigger party. At least I got a new highlighter, I’ve used the duck out of it and now my cheekbones can be seen from the Moon 🌙

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My mum accidentally insulted me this morning. I figured she would have blacked out yesterday, so had this conversation...

"I'm going on holiday!"
[Laughs] "Oh, where are you going?"
"London!
"Oh, Are you really? That's nice. Overnight?"
"Three days, two nights."
"What... have you booked it!?"
"Yeah."
"Oh bloody hell. Have you really!?"

I know I tend to get hyper, plan things and then never follow through with them but damn woman 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning all! We woke up at 11am 😳 I definitely needed it! Going to the in laws today for Boxing Day dinner! Just going to laze about until then, have a great day everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.