Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right now, I'm about an 8.

I've been doing some archiving of 1940s Alcatraz Warden's notes this morning (you know, as you do) and this amused me - imagine, the final straw that gets you sent to Alcatraz is refusing to eat your tea 😂

Screenshot 2021-12-24 06.57.04.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Merry Christmas Eve you filthy witches! Meeting my friends today for a coffee and doing our secret Santa! Then going to brave the shops to pick up the last few bits wish me luck

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just got back from the Asda! It weren’t that busy tbf, I must have got there before the el rammo rush. Treated myself to a new pair of pjs, cos why not, from me to me x
Got a Yule log for after tea tonight, speaking of tea my fella still hasn’t text back on what we should get. If he takes his time I might have to take it in my own hands and let you guys decide for me 🤣 I’m indecisive

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just had a shower and washed my hair. Chores for today are as follows..hoover, polish! 😊 I'm going to my mums later to drop off her presents then its back home to get all cosy and watch some Christmas tv.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just got out of a lovely bath - used a Christmassy bath bomb from lush so smell lovely and fresh.

Had a call from mum and the flowers I ordered for her from a local florist from son as a surprise have just been delivered and are gorgeous.

we’ll be going over there a bit later for a buffet but for now it’s more chilling with some Christmas telly and a cuppa and one of the cookies we got sent yesterday as they are yum.

So glad for once I don’t have wrapping to do as I’m usually frantic on Christmas Eve. Hope everyone likes what I’ve got them as I didn’t go mad this year and tried to get useful things.

• Heart
I’ve been well busy! I’ve baked a tray bake, a loaf cake and cheese scones! Now preparing the sausage meat stuffing. I’ve also set the table, cleaned the bathroom and front room! Just need to Hoover and mop everywhere and then I’m gonna chill the f out til I need to take my mum to Asda !
Hope everyone’s having a good Xmas eve!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning! I have had a shower this morning so that is positive. But other than that I'm gloomy, this whole Christmas away from the children thing is so much harder than I thought possible. Trying to lose myself in a good book and pretend that today is just Friday and not Christmas Eve.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Merry Xmas eve all

Anyone else gonna be doing the mad rage cleaning today because although the house is fine it's just not Xmas day fine 😅😅

• Heart
I’ve been well busy! I’ve baked a tray bake, a loaf cake and cheese scones! Now preparing the sausage meat stuffing. I’ve also set the table, cleaned the bathroom and front room! Just need to Hoover and mop everywhere and then I’m gonna chill the f out til I need to take my mum to Asda !
I am tired just reading this! But Christmas round yours sounds lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can I come to yours for Christmas 😂

• Haha
You've all done so much. I've done duck all 😂
So far I've done nothing 😂 working up to get my ass into the cleaning, also got the hamster an guinea pigs to clean out today, it's their Xmas day today lol they get their stuff Xmas eve to keep them happy tomorrow since it will be a bit busy to see to them

• Heart
I’ve also done duck all apart from go and get milk 😅 I’m just watching the grinch with little peaches (for the 3rd time this Christmas period) and then I’ll tidy up and pop to the shops I guess. Still proper cba I don’t know what’s up with me 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cba with all the hassle that comes with christmas. SiL says she's popping round later too. Could massively do without seeing her. She's like a thirty eight year old Mrs bucket

@Thelmachops ..I might have to resort to drink soon 🤪

@WilmaHun ..send some of that energy my way, please 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.