Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Her fiancé has just said he had covid symptoms a few days before Christmas and ultimately tested positive.
I cannot comprehend why Chessie went to see her family for Christmas then.
Not only breaking Tier 4 rules, but also the law when she should have been isolating at home as she lived with someone who had symptoms/tested positive.
She fucking insane and selfish. What a privileged cunt

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

lineofduty92

I am so done now with hers (and her sisters) constant body positivity prancing about in their swim wear. “You should be just as positive and confident as I am.” Well yes Chessie- you are a young white yoga teacher with no cellulite. You have all the privilege. I’m not surprised you have confidence 🙄

Reactions: 34

Smurf72

Chatty Member
No, never. I've just seen her most recent fabletics ad on her story, does she genuinely think she's funny, do others really find her so amusing that continues to prance around? I really don't get it. I don't like being mean, but she acts so idiotic and I just can't help but cringe! I used to like but her but these days, she is insufferable so I've since unfollowed, I cannot watch her stories any longer.
I actually feel embarrassed watching her. I just
don’t get what she’s aiming for doing these ridiculous gurning/pulling stupid faces. And then people come by how she’s amazing,funny and such an inspiration! No Hun, you’re just a twat!

Why is her hair yellow? I assumed it was because she was doing it at home during lockdown but she’s been to a salon recently and it’s still yellow?!
It’s because she’s so special and little Rae(guess that’s the baby’s name?!?) is such a sunny scrummy itsy teeny tiny *insert any fruit you can think of* in her oh so scrumma belly that she probably has to have it dyed by the hands of virgins because no one and I repeat no one has ever experienced a pregnancy like this one has!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

ohyes

VIP Member
I’ve finally unfollowed too. That story with her squeezing her boob into a milk bottle is fucking ridiculous, they’re a pair of immature cunts. She has no idea how her breastfeeding journey will go, she could end up having to express a lot (as I did, my daughter couldn’t/wouldn’t latch on for the first 6 weeks of her life). Wonder if they’d be finding it as funny if she had to be expressing 8+ times a day, on top of feeding the baby and doing everything else that needs done. Absolute dickheads, they’re as funny as herpes. Arseholes 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Spendspendspend

I was due my first child two weeks before Chessie but had a traumatic miscarriage early December (sepsis, hospitalisation, the whole shebang.)

I wasn't sure how it would feel when all the December announcements started happening but honestly I'm just so thrilled for everyone who's having a healthy pregnancy, wouldn't wish what I went through on my worst enemy.

However, that bloody advice post Chessie put up last night where she spoke as if she's an authority on all things first trimester that us mere mortals should look to as a guru... I had to unfollow. I wanted to scream at the phone!

Did anyone else find it extremely annoying and tone deaf or am I projecting onto her?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Controversial, but i DON'T think she has a great body. And my god, I CANNOT STAND HER!
She is from a rich family, yet says she has had to work for everything she has. BULLSHIT.
She preaches body confidence, but the whole "I don't care what you think about me" is a lie- she clearly does, otherwise she wouldn't post those videos all the time.
ANNND- the whole "instagram vs reality" fucks me off- her smug smug face she pulls. OH MY GOD.
Oh, and the way she will change her voice in a video when she is being "serious" it's so "i think im better than you" patronising.
ARGH - I actually despise her- it's mad! I used to love her.

Kiki999

I might just be being mean but I actually find him so weird. Idk what it is about him? He seems really immature and like 'silly'. Their banter together seems so forced and I feel like most men would be embarrassed to act like that. I don't follow him so maybe i'm wrong but he doesn't seem like he has many guy friends.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
It makes me uncomfortable that she’s doing this podcast up to date during the pregnancy. Lots of people I follow wrote blogs or shared videos of their pregnancy experience after it happened eg a summary of the second trimester during the third etc etc. The extra time gave them the space to think about it properly and process everything

She’s not had her 20 week anatomy scan yet. There might be complications later on that she’s not mentally ready to share with the public. It’s not about keeping pregnancy a secret, that’s not what I’m saying. But I had some minor but significant things develop in my third trimester that I wasn’t hugely keen on telling my friends about, let alone a wider audience

I don’t know, I may be alone in this point of view. But it doesn’t sit right with me. You can’t give useful meaning advice at this stage so really what’s the point of the podcast apart from attention seeking?

Reactions: 22

milkywaymelon

A podcast on pregnancy 🙄 it's like she's the first woman to have ever gotten pregnant and she's not even thattttt pregnant yet 🤦🏼‍♀️ I finally hit the unfollow button, I'm done 😐

The other day i was throwing up and having hot flashes too. Really wish I'd thought of taking a naked selfie for my Instagram story.

Also, if Mat makes anymore sexual references I'm getting my vag stitched up and joining a nunnery. I always assumed the missing T represented his lacking testosterone but these sex jokes show he's just hitting puberty.

• Haha

ohyes

VIP Member
Her and her twat of a boyfriend are going to eat her placenta aren’t they? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I believe you can post whatever you like on your social media (that’s what the unfollow button is for) and that a baby bump doesn’t have to be hidden away
At the same time Chessie is being completely insufferable, she is obsessed with herself and it’s possible to be pregnant and proud of how you look without being as self absorbed as she is being

Reactions: 20

HolymolyMeohmy

I used to really like her but now I just find her bizarre to say the least.... The fact that's she's gone one stories calling a lint roller a 'sticky willy' and a 'sticky dicky' is weird af. Why does she have to sexualise everything from her poor dog to a bloody lint roller ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 19