Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember she shared something a while ago that made us think it would be Ray or Rae or maybe Rey

Reactions: 5
I used to quite like her, and her message. I empathised with her disordered body and food relationship, and admired her (ostensibly) brave public weight gain and criticism of the prevailing female beauty standards. Many of us have been through it.

I appreciate that putting oneself out there will inevitably bring antagonists and naysayers... BUT, it is rather frustrating/upsetting that those who wish to peddle an inclusive leftist sort of social vision i.e. body positivity or feminism ( or the nitty gritty aspects of the biological aspects of those with uteruses etc.), they feel that they have to do it in this sort of shocking/frenzied or eccentric way. It is perfectly possible to be fairly subdued and yet not fit the standard. Being plain and yet cynical of the status quo are not mutually exclusive states. It is just sad that it seems to be an either-or with these people. It almost alienates those which they hope to 'convert', so to speak.

I understand that she may have become a bit lost in the cause that she was championing but by gosh... she has definitely taken a confusing turn.
I am aware that I do not have to follow her (I don't, she is no longer for me), but I did want to air my frustrations out.. it is just really annoying that the message at the crux of a lot of these pages gets muddled up in the desire to be seen as a beacon of positivity and acceptance. They literally do the opposite and stifle the good growth that had been started at their inception.

Reactions: 18
I used to really like her but now I just find her bizarre to say the least.... The fact that's she's gone one stories calling a lint roller a 'sticky willy' and a 'sticky dicky' is weird af. Why does she have to sexualise everything from her poor dog to a bloody lint roller ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I used to really like her but now I just find her bizarre to say the least.... The fact that's she's gone one stories calling a lint roller a 'sticky willy' and a 'sticky dicky' is weird af. Why does she have to sexualise everything from her poor dog to a bloody lint roller ffs
I hate the fact she calls her mum scrumma mumma. It honestly gets on my chebs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Popping onto Instagram this evening and seeing Chessie advertising the pram that I intend to buy (which costs a small fortune!) has really annoyed me! She probably didnā€™t even pay for it šŸ™„

Itā€™s so difficult seeing all of these ā€œinfluencersā€ being gifted/paid to advertise products that regular mums/dads-to-be have to save for months for!!

Reactions: 17
Haven't followed her for a while, is she even more intolerable now she is pregnant?

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s going to be unbearable when the breastfeeding begins!!!!
Sheā€™ll be #FreeTheBoob constantly. I just think, that baby will be all the content she ms ever wanted.
Orrrrrr.....
-mum bod
-ad ad ad
- isnt our Rae of sunshine the best
-mum bod
-look at my wobbly bits- itā€™s so normal
-ad ad ad
-stupid ugly face cos Iā€™m so relatable me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.