Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby is defo here - she’s too quiet! Placing my bets on Auraelia - as others have said but with a ‘different’ spelling.

Reactions: 13
Yes Auraelia looks good! The first letter you can see looks like the last ‘a’ albeit blurry

Reactions: 2
Hope she has a long week off, even a planned c section with it being first baby, can be a hell of a shock but yeah predicting the textbook naked photo or maybe just with it all hanging out, maternity knickers, pads the lot. Have to confess the sight of my body in the days after birth was INSANE, you feel like it’s not yours 🤣

Reactions: 7
Hope she has a long week off, even a planned c section with it being first baby, can be a hell of a shock but yeah predicting the textbook naked photo or maybe just with it all hanging out, maternity knickers, pads the lot. Have to confess the sight of my body in the days after birth was INSANE, you feel like it’s not yours 🤣
Not forgetting breast pumps hanging off her tits

Reactions: 4
Not forgetting breast pumps hanging off her tits
Still can’t get over the amount of naked pics she’s posted during her pregnancy with just an arm or something over her bits .. we don’t want to see it Chessie! The icing on the cake was the fully naked pregnancy shoot she did in her garden, which all her neighbours could probably see….

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Honestly I think they are waiting till after the football so their announcement doesn’t get drowned out….as if it’s that important to the world
Exactly what I thought, they don’t want to be overshadowed by the football!

Reactions: 6
I sort of feel good on her for not parading the baby RIGHT AWAY.
I think we’d jump on her if she did.
She’s clearly enjoying some alone time before sharing her, and I don’t see that as bad.

I know, I know- she’s shoved it down our throats for 9 months, but can we begrudge her a few weeks of this precious moment?

(I’m an avid chessie hater- so I can’t believe I wrote the above… but, come on…)

Reactions: 17
I sort of feel good on her for not parading the baby RIGHT AWAY.
I think we’d jump on her if she did.
She’s clearly enjoying some alone time before sharing her, and I don’t see that as bad.

I know, I know- she’s shoved it down our throats for 9 months, but can we begrudge her a few weeks of this precious moment?

(I’m an avid chessie hater- so I can’t believe I wrote the above… but, come on…)
Haha don’t worry I totally agree and was about to post something similar, good on them

Reactions: 8
The Food Medic who Chessie is really good friends with just posted that she’d FaceTimed with a friend and her 5 day old baby…

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.