Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it weird how she makes fun of stuff she’s not done yet. I’ve hand expressed milk for my baby, and joked with my husband about how ridiculous it looks, pregnancy/babies makes you end up doing some stuff that must look so mad from the outside

But it’s funny to me because I’ve done it for real, and that’s why we laugh about it whereas pretending to milk yourself just isn’t that funny?

ok writing it like that does make it sound pretty hilarious. But she’s just so try hard with everything she does. I nearly started to like her with her more down to earth stories when she wasn’t feeling well the other day, and now she’s back to this. This is what happens when people have too much time on their hands and don’t have real jobs or lives to fill their time

Reactions: 6
I actually feel sick watching them. And the comments saying they are so funny...WTAF!! They’re absolute dickheads. What goes through their heads to make up this tit??

Reactions: 9
She reminds me of a gurning Jim Carey - and I find Jim Carey utterly nauseating and unfunny

Reactions: 10
I’ve finally unfollowed too. That story with her squeezing her boob into a milk bottle is bleeping ridiculous, they’re a pair of immature cunts. She has no idea how her breastfeeding journey will go, she could end up having to express a lot (as I did, my daughter couldn’t/wouldn’t latch on for the first 6 weeks of her life). Wonder if they’d be finding it as funny if she had to be expressing 8+ times a day, on top of feeding the baby and doing everything else that needs done. Absolute dickheads, they’re as funny as herpes. Arseholes 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve finally unfollowed too. That story with her squeezing her boob into a milk bottle is bleeping ridiculous, they’re a pair of immature cunts. She has no idea how her breastfeeding journey will go, she could end up having to express a lot (as I did, my daughter couldn’t/wouldn’t latch on for the first 6 weeks of her life). Wonder if they’d be finding it as funny if she had to be expressing 8+ times a day, on top of feeding the baby and doing everything else that needs done. Absolute dickheads, they’re as funny as herpes. Arseholes 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
Exactly this. I had huge problems and expressing was horrendous. She’s an absolute fuckwit

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm speechless, is everyone in the comments section okay?? What did 1 year of lockdown do to them if they're finding this funny o_O who watches the cringe and doesn't get second had embarrassment.. worried

Reactions: 7
Sorry I know this is Chessie’s thread but is there anything that Bronte hasn’t been gifted?! Literally everything she eats, wears and has in her flat is #gifted

Reactions: 8
Sorry I know this is Chessie’s thread but is there anything that Bronte hasn’t been gifted?! Literally everything she eats, wears and has in her flat is #gifted
Now hang...she did make a point of saying she paid for hello fresh last week🤷🏻‍♀️ I was very shocked! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I KNOW!! She has her own thread, so join in! Everyone is welcome.
I was bored and watched her blog when she did a ‘live’ unboxing. She seems ungrateful for that cushion... LOL

Reactions: 5
Vile the worrying thing is most of the followers lap it up like they are comedy geniuses. Actually blows my mind.

Reactions: 8
Me too! I don't get how anyone finds them funny?!? If I positioned our dogs like that my partner would get me seen to!
They’ve just got no content and they think this is funny! Maybe if you’re a child not 2 grown adults! Honestly don’t know how they have so many followers.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.