Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First off, just read her latest post on how she told Matt and it was so badly written, I can’t believe this joke is a published author!!

Secondly, whyyyy is she reposting Bronte’s reaction. And then also showing her brothers reaction - where they actually placed the pregnancy pee stick in his hands! So gross, even after it’s been cleaned there’s no need for other people to touch it 😐
I honestly had to read her post about how she told Matt a number of times, it was horrendously written and didn’t read well at all. They’re both thick as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So cringe the reaction videos. And they infuriate me, I haven’t seen or hugged anyone who isn’t my partner for months! That she thinks the restrictions don’t apply to her is infuriating 🤬

Reactions: 7
So cringe the reaction videos. And they infuriate me, I haven’t seen or hugged anyone who isn’t my partner for months! That she thinks the restrictions don’t apply to her is infuriating 🤬
I think it’s just that she thinks that this is such a special thing that it’s worth risking her life and others lives for. Her choice. However if she is down for breaking the rules by hugging people then she absolutely cannot complain about the virus and how much it’s ruining everything.

Reactions: 5
I've followed chessie for over a year now mainly for her body positivity but also her hearing loss as that resonates with me but I've had to unfollow. The utter insensitivity she has shown since she announced her pregnancy is frankly astounding! She has not taken even one moment to acknowledge how other women (her followers) may be feeling not just from the pregnancy announcement itself but the now constant bombardment of all things pregnancy related. 😠

What I find odd (and maybe I’m reading into this too much) is that she’s seemingly constantly implying she’s had difficulties, ie describing very long irregular cycles and having taken loads of pregnancy tests before and only seeing single lines. If that’s the case and it’s been really hard I find it insensitive that every post and story now is about (or mentions) pregnancy, she’s totally giddy about the whole situation, she’s re posting her family reactions more than once and done a ton of bump pics (even though there is no bump yet).
Surely she must realise it could be hard for followers who are having pregnancy issues if she’s been in the same boat but nonetheless she’s turned her feed into body positivity etc into pregnancy ans baby central overnight. I know people can always click the unfollow or mute button but I’d have thought she might be more sensitive to it or at least acknowledge it in some way. ....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What I find odd (and maybe I’m reading into this too much) is that she’s seemingly constantly implying she’s had difficulties, ie describing very long irregular cycles and having taken loads of pregnancy tests before and only seeing single lines. If that’s the case and it’s been really hard I find it insensitive that every post and story now is about (or mentions) pregnancy, she’s totally giddy about the whole situation, she’s re posting her family reactions more than once and done a ton of bump pics (even though there is no bump yet).
Surely she must realise it could be hard for followers who are having pregnancy issues if she’s been in the same boat but nonetheless she’s turned her feed into body positivity etc into pregnancy ans baby central overnight. I know people can always click the unfollow or mute button but I’d have thought she might be more sensitive to it or at least acknowledge it in some way. ....
I don’t believe she has had any issues conceiving, I wouldn’t say it was anything beyond coming off the pill and an often expected delay trying to get pregnant after that. I never understood how someone with “irregular cycles” can forget to take out a moon cup and as a result have it inside her for 32 days?!? If I was concerned about my cycles I’d be very aware when I was on my period! It just seems to be another thing that is relatable! Infertility IVF or TTC has a huge audience on Insta and I think she’s seen the pound signs and over egging her issues, same with the hearing, same with the heart.

Reactions: 7
I find it insensitive that every post and story now is about (or mentions) pregnancy, she’s totally giddy about the whole situation, she’s re posting her family reactions more than once and done a ton of bump pics (even though there is no bump yet).
And not even just people facing fertility issues - these posts often totally gut me too because I’m childless by circumstance (ie single) and would love nothing more than to have my own little family, but time is running out and in this pandemic I have zero prospects. I know, I know - a line has to be drawn somewhere otherwise it gets silly and like “well she had steak for supper and I only had a jacket potato” so I know I might be reaching here - but these are particularly sensitive topics so you’d think erring on the side of caution might be wise?! By all means, be super happy in private and with close friends and family, but chill out on insta, girl. It’s like I’ve said before - she has a huge following and only a fraction of them will actually be lucky enough to be genuinely, uncomplicated-ly be happy for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If you look at her social blade stats it seems a lot of people agree with the comments here. Down over 7,000 followers in the last month and over 800 yesterday. I unfollowed her a long time ago as she is obnoxious, privileged and so out of touch with the real world.
As someone who has struggled with fertility issues for years I find it sickening how OTT she is being with this pregnancy. I don’t think ANYONE, mothers and pregnant women included, want to see constant nauseating pregnancy content. She’s going to haemorrhage followers if she keeps this up.

Reactions: 12
Her fiancé has just said he had covid symptoms a few days before Christmas and ultimately tested positive.
I cannot comprehend why Chessie went to see her family for Christmas then.
Not only breaking Tier 4 rules, but also the law when she should have been isolating at home as she lived with someone who had symptoms/tested positive.
She bleeping insane and selfish. What a privileged bleep

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Her fiancé has just said he had covid symptoms a few days before Christmas and ultimately tested positive.
Not only breaking Tier 4 rules, but also the law when she should have been isolating at home as she lived with someone who had symptoms/tested positive.
This is mental. I saw his post but hadn’t seen hers at Christmas, was she with Matt over this period too?

I had noticed she’s been unusually silent today...

Reactions: 3
doesn't this also mean she left him to be alone with Covid over Christmas while she had a jolly old time with the fam? I get that she wouldn't want to catch it being pregnant but seems highly unlikely that he would have coincidently not been with her when he was presympomatic and therefore also exposed her unless they had been apart for a week or whatever. Which they shouldn't have been given tier 4 etc. What a lovely fiancée she is!!

Reactions: 5
I might just be being mean but I actually find him so weird. Idk what it is about him? He seems really immature and like 'silly'. Their banter together seems so forced and I feel like most men would be embarrassed to act like that. I don't follow him so maybe i'm wrong but he doesn't seem like he has many guy friends.

Reactions: 23
I might just be being mean but I actually find him so weird. Idk what it is about him? He seems really immature and like 'silly'. Their banter together seems so forced and I feel like most men would be embarrassed to act like that. I don't follow him so maybe i'm wrong but he doesn't seem like he has many guy friends.
Completely agree. When I read he’s doing a Masters in Psychology or Mental Health Practice I nearly fell over, he’d never be taken seriously in the field, no doubt will want to just write a book and attempt to live off that.

Their banter together seems so forced
Totally agree. I know I occasionally mention bang on here about hating being single during a pandemic, but their dynamic makes my eyeballs itch and makes me happy to live alone. I’d be drained of all life if I had to spend five minutes in their oh so zany, madcap, cRaZy company. Can you imagine the volume levels alone?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t believe she has had any issues conceiving, I wouldn’t say it was anything beyond coming off the pill and an often expected delay trying to get pregnant after that. I never understood how someone with “irregular cycles” can forget to take out a moon cup and as a result have it inside her for 32 days?!? If I was concerned about my cycles I’d be very aware when I was on my period! It just seems to be another thing that is relatable! Infertility IVF or TTC has a huge audience on Insta and I think she’s seen the pound signs and over egging her issues, same with the hearing, same with the heart.
for someone who has hearing loss she isn’t very accessible for her deaf followers and for someone who is apparent a big sister and best friend she has a knack of being self centrered and insensitive

Reactions: 16
for someone who has hearing loss she isn’t very accessible for her deaf followers and for someone who is apparent a big sister and bestfriend best friend she has a knack of being self centrered and insensitive
Fixed the spelling of “best friend” for you, Chessie-style 😉

And on a more serious note, totally agree. I cannot stand when people use their “insecurities” and “flaws” to seem relatable when it suits them and then switch them off and go back to cockiness when they get bored.

Reactions: 3
Woah! Where did he say this?

Woah! Where did he say this?
never mind, just saw it, wow! I have no words.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.