Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolz28

To be fair her sisters post was like a few weeks ago before tier 4 but she will probably go home like she used to during normal lockdown

Snoopysnooper

Exactly! I wasn't allowed to take photos of my dress in the shop and even if I was I wouldn't have posted anything to social media (why would you? attention obv). She really doesn't have an out of proportion body, she has a good arse but it will fit in a regular dress she's just being obnoxious. I really do imagine if the owners of these shops saw, they'd tell her to stop. Doesn't really give out a classy vibe does it.
Yeah she's just trying on dresses too small to fit her ever changing 'brand' but it just makes her look like she's doing the "does my bum look big in this" routine. Unless the dresses are second hand I can't imagine the designers would be best pleased with the pictures

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
She is going to be unbearable.
I do want to know if they planned it because the wedding got cancelled- I cancelled my wedding too, but am holding out until next year after the wedding to try.... but like fuck I am asking her and engaging.
560CBAD9-86A4-4230-AC9D-C9F903F012CC.png

Mememe13

Does anybody have a picture of the original artwork she copied? I can only see the updated version on Fatties and feelings insta.

scotinlondon

So... I have had two covid tests and the results text is very different to the one Matthew Carter (Chessie's partner) has received back .... the wording is different, it starts with your name and date of birth and test date and also is in one big long text message.
The wording is not 'Your test has been confirmed as Covid positive'... the wording on the text is: 'Your coronavirus test result is...'

I find this suspicious .... !
As someone else suggested, I imagine this is due to him going private -probably so he could get his results faster (some places give you the result within 30mins of testing)

Mrspowell

VIP Member
What a weird take haha I hope you never order any takeaways then when you could just go and collect them. Deliveroo drivers wouldn't make any money if it wasn't for people ordering things, lazy customers are their favourite customers.
Completely misunderstood what I said. They didn’t order a takeaway they ordered a few £ worth of ridiculous things from a shop. You think the driver is making any money off that? No of course not. All for silly content for the gram.

ZLT123

Urgh!! I had to unfollow after her boyfriend was exposed as a fat shaming bully after Tess Hallidays cover photos- not very body positive imo. Using bopo purely for insta likes.

Ooh I didn’t hear about this... do you have a link? I like(d) her bf and found him quite funny so still following him at the mo just skipping past his stories with her in them 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Twertle

She’s getting offended by people commenting on the size of her 14 week bump... she doesn’t have a bump!! I remember assuming I’d have a bump as soon as I hit 12 weeks, but nope it didn’t show til about 23 weeks!
Agree. She’s definitely taking these pictures after dinner.