Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Baby Orange”... I mean wtf?

Judging by the story she posted, the house looks like it is still in London. The kitchen is massive, so I assume it’s a pretty spacious house!

Reactions: 6
The fact she’s only 14 weeks pregnant but posing with a “bump” for two months 🙄
She can love her bump if she wants. Just please STOP showing pictures of it. It loses all its novelty after 1 even for those who are interested!

“Baby Orange”... I mean wtf?

Judging by the story she posted, the house looks like it is still in London. The kitchen is massive, so I assume it’s a pretty spacious house!
Massive eye roll at baby orange 🙄🙄🙄
Oh and for someone who is suffering from “severe” (her words) HG, she looked pretty ok to me stroking her plants in the car!! I’m not doubting at all she has sickness but don’t make yourself look more of an idiot than you actually are!

Reactions: 10
This just looks like when she used to push her belly out and pretend to be ‘one of us’ with her lumps and bumps.

That doesn’t looks like a baby jump. STOP IT YOU ENTITLED twit! Who wants to see this?

01B3F0D6-45F0-4B26-94CE-A6ED67B32B88.png
193AB78B-7F5F-454A-8839-2B6688BA53D9.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s in for a shock if she thinks that’s a bump. I assumed she was quite far on as she keeps showing her tummy, couldn’t believe she’s only 3-4 months in

Reactions: 4
It just baffles me how in all of this she hasn’t at all considered how insensitive it might be to ram it down everyone’s throats EVERY SINGLE DAY. I’ve seen people get pregnant before and take time away from social media, use it less or even address the fact they understand they may lose followers because of the nature of the content. She’s just “ME ME ME ME ME”. She doesn’t even have a bump and yet we’ve had 50 different bump pictures. I’m so glad her HG hasn’t stopped her picking up her phone though 🙄

Reactions: 12
I’m pregnant too, and have a daughter. Trust me when I say, no one else finds your pregnant anywhere near as interesting as you do. Not a soul! Take a weekly photo Chessie, by all means, I did. Just don’t shove your ‘bump’ on Instagram daily, it’s so so so so dull.

Reactions: 13
Why are they always laughing hysterically and gurning 😭
Because they’ve got nothing better to do! She must be over her severe sickness now...that or she didn’t get the sympathy she was clearly aiming for! And Chessie...if you read here...no-one other than your family and friends give a flying duck about your pregnancy and bump..it’s B.O.R.I.N.G!!!

Reactions: 5
What does her sister do like there's no way an insta account or whatever that girls who graduate thing can earn her a living also I really like chessie and I understand shes excited for her first baby but oh my god she does not have a bump 😂

Reactions: 9
Genuine question, and zero judgement - for those that like / liked her, what is it that you like? I accept I’m massively in the minority in not being a fan as she has getting on for a million followers! So I’m just curious.

Genuine question, and zero judgement - for those that like / liked her, what is it that you like? I accept I’m massively in the minority in not being a fan as she has getting on for a million followers! So I’m just curious.
I genuinely just do like her although I understand her body positivity can be annoying as she's got a very common body type she does seem to genuine but I can 100% see why she's not for everyone as she does give off a came from money vibe

Reactions: 4
I genuinely just do like her although I understand her body positivity can be annoying as she's got a very common body type she does seem to genuine but I can 100% see why she's not for everyone as she does give off a came from money vibe
See it’s not the came from money vibe for me it’s the endless gurning, prancing around her underwear, the cringe boyfriend and the whole I want to be your best friend comes off as fake as can be. It’s like she experiences something and she’s the only one that’s ever experienced it. I just don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️One minute she’s a yoga teacher? doula? some print making thing?....she flits from one thing to another...can you tell I’m not a fan 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.