Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just awful. How funny that she spent her entire swim with one boob hanging out, what a lark they both are!!!! 🙄🥱

Reactions: 6
And her lovely fiancé 🤣 just laughed at her the whole time rather than telling her 🤔
Exactly! Although she must have felt it right!?!? I don't care what they do in their own space but they were in a public pool ffs!!

Reactions: 3
Exactly! Although she must have felt it right!?!? I don't care what they do in their own space but they were in a public pool ffs!!
I didn’t see the story, but I did see the Q&A she did where someone wrote in ‘wtf, how do you have a pool you posh witch’ and she replied saying she uses the pool at her local gym. But the video it was posted over looked very much like the pool at her parents house, which she conveniently didn’t mention 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate how all the instamums push these sleep courses. And they’ve all had their babies go through periods of no sleep (am thinking of Millie mackintosh, rhitririon, tessa Kelly off the top of my head have all done a course and then mentioned sleep issues), so why not save the money and just accept that things like teething or a cold will always throw all your lovely sleep training out the window.
All babies do their own thing with sleep, you can learn about it all you want but they’ll do their own thing and you just have to go with the flow (I say this as someone with a 1 year old).

Reactions: 10
I hate how influencers make our babies need to be trained especially when it comes to sleep. It’s awful and so damaging. Don’t have a baby if you can accept lost sleep, it’s why I waited till I was near mid 30s to have a baby as I was too selfish to lose my sleep in my 20s.

Babies don’t need training, they need loving and caring for and it’s a survival instinct to wake through the night for food and warmth. It doesn’t last forever, so suck it up! Or don’t but then just don’t have a baby.

Reactions: 12
I hate how all the instamums push these sleep courses. And they’ve all had their babies go through periods of no sleep (am thinking of Millie mackintosh, rhitririon, tessa Kelly off the top of my head have all done a course and then mentioned sleep issues), so why not save the money and just accept that things like teething or a cold will always throw all your lovely sleep training out the window.
All babies do their own thing with sleep, you can learn about it all you want but they’ll do their own thing and you just have to go with the flow (I say this as someone with a 1 year old).
Yes! I can’t remember what she had in her story as was yesterday but isn’t it slightly pointless to be doing a sleep course before the baby has even arrived...?

Reactions: 5
I didn’t see the story, but I did see the Q&A she did where someone wrote in ‘wtf, how do you have a pool you posh witch’ and she replied saying she uses the pool at her local gym. But the video it was posted over looked very much like the pool at her parents house, which she conveniently didn’t mention 🤔
She basically said that she went through her entire morning swim with her right boob hanging out and that Mat had laughed every time he passed her. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I hate how influencers make our babies need to be trained especially when it comes to sleep. It’s awful and so damaging. Don’t have a baby if you can accept lost sleep, it’s why I waited till I was near mid 30s to have a baby as I was too selfish to lose my sleep in my 20s.

Babies don’t need training, they need loving and caring for and it’s a survival instinct to wake through the night for food and warmth. It doesn’t last forever, so suck it up! Or don’t but then just don’t have a baby.
I was the opposite had my kids in my late teens and lost a lot of sleep now I’m very selfish with my sleep and rest time in my 30s so the idea of another is well out the window 😂
Gosh, sleep training. I’m the same age-ish as these instamums only I’ve got teens so when they have their babies and come out with all this outrageous stuff I have to be slightly grateful for the fact that my kids would stay in bed all day if I let them 🤣

Yea yea yes totally agree they are all obsessed!!

Reactions: 2
I just tried to have a hate listen of her stupid podcast...6 weeks pregnant and she’d already bought a pregnancy pillow. She’s absolutely intolerable.

Also how can she recommend the sleep course when she’s not put it into practise yet? Even for purely practical reasons you’d wait to recommend something once you’ve used it wouldn’t you?

Reactions: 7
Oh look dumb and dumber with some hilarious content cleaning their dog’s arse. They’re just sooooo funny 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I am so sorry to anyone about to, just finished or eating. Why?!? She is so ridiculous. She couldn't suppport anyone out of a wet, paper bag. She is so self-asborbed.
Who in their right mind would take one look at that pic and think she was an appropriate person to support them through a condition such a HG.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.