Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
The gurning stupid absolutely unfunny ‘dancing’ on the birth day is just cringeworthy, hideous and embarrassing. They are soooooo immature, I hope this beautiful baby gives them a sharp shock and makes them grow up a bit.

Reactions: 16

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I will say when my boy was a very newborn we didn’t strap him in his bouncer as he sunk into it and babies don’t move. I wouldn’t have put him on a table without strapping in but from what I’ve seen here (don’t follow any of them anymore) they were sat with the bouncer so not like it could have fallen off even if the baby did managed to move it.

Im definitely not here to defend Chessie as I unfollowed her as she’s so unbearable but just wanted to point out babies that age don’t move and just sleep so the bouncer thing, I don’t think is bad.

What I find odd (and maybe I’m reading into this too much) is that she’s seemingly constantly implying she’s had difficulties, ie describing very long irregular cycles and having taken loads of pregnancy tests before and only seeing single lines. If that’s the case and it’s been really hard I find it insensitive that every post and story now is about (or mentions) pregnancy, she’s totally giddy about the whole situation, she’s re posting her family reactions more than once and done a ton of bump pics (even though there is no bump yet).
Surely she must realise it could be hard for followers who are having pregnancy issues if she’s been in the same boat but nonetheless she’s turned her feed into body positivity etc into pregnancy ans baby central overnight. I know people can always click the unfollow or mute button but I’d have thought she might be more sensitive to it or at least acknowledge it in some way. ....

• Heart
I don’t believe she has had any issues conceiving, I wouldn’t say it was anything beyond coming off the pill and an often expected delay trying to get pregnant after that. I never understood how someone with “irregular cycles” can forget to take out a moon cup and as a result have it inside her for 32 days?!? If I was concerned about my cycles I’d be very aware when I was on my period! It just seems to be another thing that is relatable! Infertility IVF or TTC has a huge audience on Insta and I think she’s seen the pound signs and over egging her issues, same with the hearing, same with the heart.
for someone who has hearing loss she isn’t very accessible for her deaf followers and for someone who is apparent a big sister and best friend she has a knack of being self centrered and insensitive

Evabee

Curiosity got the better of me and I listened to 5 minutes of the 3rd podcast and all I can say is omg how old they?!? Does anybody really care what sex position resulted in them conceiving??! They are just so unbelievably childish!
Considering she didn’t realise she had a moon cup in for months (AKA hadn’t had sex for months) I’m surprised they even conceived, their sex life sounds very dull

• Haha

It is what it is

It’s just the same as everyone else......

oh I’ve got this really bad thing
But I don’t want to talk about it...it’s too exhausting but I’m also totally fine telling you I have this thing and it’s too exhausting.

but please don’t bring it up...it’s too exhausting.

but don’t worry I am strong and I’ll show you all how I can get through this really traumatic time so you all think I’m absolutely incredible.

Fuck me. These influencers really do just go all out for the attention don’t they! I’m not feeling particularly influenced by any of them! Wouldn’t want to have a life like that at all! Or at least come about it the way they have. Gifted wedding rings? Even if they did choose them from a selection.
I just feel a sad for them. So materialistic, such cheapskates.

ohyes

VIP Member
I used to quite like Chessie but I’ve realised she’s a massive knob. As others have said, she’s going to be the most annoying pregnant person ever 😫 I guess she did need some new content after her wedding was cancelled though....🙄

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
She’s going to be unbearable when the breastfeeding begins!!!!
She’ll be #FreeTheBoob constantly. I just think, that baby will be all the content she ms ever wanted.
Orrrrrr.....
-mum bod
-ad ad ad
- isnt our Rae of sunshine the best
-mum bod
-look at my wobbly bits- it’s so normal
-ad ad ad
-stupid ugly face cos I’m so relatable me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

blackkcat

I haven’t followed her for quite some time as her constant pregnancy content was also too much for me and just happened to come across her today.
1) the way she is writing is actually making it out like having a Caesarean is a negative thing
2) having a hospital birth in itself is a privilege - my friends who were born in less developed countries find it bizarre that people go around promoting things like water births. (I’m sorry if this causes offence to anyone here)

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
Oh my GOD is she really saying she vomited in the sink in a restaurant and they had to close the toilets?! Some poor person will have had to fish her vomit out of the sink?!!!! That’s absolutely horrendous behaviour!!!! What is wrong with her??!!

• Sick

Llamabama

Chatty Member
8E2F7D5B-78B0-424C-B0EA-9D7BBF42B976.png

WHY YOU INSIST ON DAILY NAKED PICTURES. We get it you're pregnant, it’s amazing but put some damn clothes on for gods sake. I’ve seen her nunny these last few weeks more than I’ve ever seen my own

• Sick

Evabee

Why would I want to listen to someone talk about pregnancy who’s not really gone through it!

she’s so self absorbed she thinks she’s the fountain of knowledge

Twertle

They used to go to my gym... it was hilarious watching them turn on and off for Instagram 🤣 they were absolutely awful at working out and had horrendous form. They would film their 10 reps and that was it! I remember going to the gym... they turnt up filmed themselves prancing and then left, they were literally there for 15 minutes. I waited for the videos to see how they would edit it had a good laugh at the video and then immediately unfollowed.

Wow. My grammar is appalling but I can be bothered to change it 🤣

• Haha