Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also bump pictures do not require you to stick your arse out and twist your hip awkwardly. If she stood up straight there wouldn’t be a bump

Reactions: 12
The fact the second question was “Favourite position whilst preggo” suggests to me she’s asking her own questions. Childish

Reactions: 11
Blimey. Chessie is now so heavily pregnant she needs to go to the toilet every half hour. That progressed quickly 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The other day i was throwing up and having hot flashes too. Really wish I'd thought of taking a naked selfie for my Instagram story.

Also, if Mat makes anymore sexual references I'm getting my vag stitched up and joining a nunnery. I always assumed the missing T represented his lacking testosterone but these sex jokes show he's just hitting puberty.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The other day i was throwing up and having hot flashes too. Really wish I'd thought of taking a naked selfie for my Instagram story.

Also, if Mat makes anymore sexual references I'm getting my vag stitched up and joining a nunnery. I always assumed the missing T represented his lacking testosterone but these sex jokes show he's just hitting puberty.
He honestly makes me want to throw up 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Her stories this week (as usual) have been so irritating. Why does she always make these stupid, unflattering faces to try and be funny?
I truly don’t understand how she has followers and then you read comments saying how she’s amazing. She’s an absolute tool!!

Reactions: 6
A podcast on pregnancy 🙄 it's like she's the first woman to have ever gotten pregnant and she's not even thattttt pregnant yet 🤦🏼‍♀️ I finally hit the unfollow button, I'm done 😐

Why would I want to listen to someone talk about pregnancy who’s not really gone through it!

she’s so self absorbed she thinks she’s the fountain of knowledge

Reactions: 15
Also not to be rude but her bump isn’t really a bump, it looks more like normal body fat

she puts herself in strange poses to make her belly stick out and then calls it a bump

Reactions: 15
It makes me uncomfortable that she’s doing this podcast up to date during the pregnancy. Lots of people I follow wrote blogs or shared videos of their pregnancy experience after it happened eg a summary of the second trimester during the third etc etc. The extra time gave them the space to think about it properly and process everything

She’s not had her 20 week anatomy scan yet. There might be complications later on that she’s not mentally ready to share with the public. It’s not about keeping pregnancy a secret, that’s not what I’m saying. But I had some minor but significant things develop in my third trimester that I wasn’t hugely keen on telling my friends about, let alone a wider audience

I don’t know, I may be alone in this point of view. But it doesn’t sit right with me. You can’t give useful meaning advice at this stage so really what’s the point of the podcast apart from attention seeking?

It makes me uncomfortable that she’s doing this podcast up to date during the pregnancy. Lots of people I follow wrote blogs or shared videos of their pregnancy experience after it happened eg a summary of the second trimester during the third etc etc. The extra time gave them the space to think about it properly and process everything

She’s not had her 20 week anatomy scan yet. There might be complications later on that she’s not mentally ready to share with the public. It’s not about keeping pregnancy a secret, that’s not what I’m saying. But I had some minor but significant things develop in my third trimester that I wasn’t hugely keen on telling my friends about, let alone a wider audience

I don’t know, I may be alone in this point of view. But it doesn’t sit right with me. You can’t give useful meaning advice at this stage so really what’s the point of the podcast apart from attention seeking?
I absolutely, completely, unequivocally agree with you.

Reactions: 9
Wow. That podcast? Just when you think she can’t get any worse. Someone should really tell her she’s a) not the first woman to be pregnant and b) not birthing Jesus Christ and therefore nobody gives a tit. It all just screams money making to me. Also as someone else pointed out, she doesn’t know that the baby is ok and is jumping in to making a bleeping series out of her pregnancy? This is a woman who has a “heart condition” as well? If it were me I’d be eager to make sure everything is ok!

I’ve just listened to a snippet and they’re an embarrassment. “Anything else Chess, how else has the body been feeling? Anything else you’d like to report” “Just my massive tits”

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.