Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Escapeology

Chatty Member
In actual fact i got blocked by chelsea earlier on when she was ragging people off on the bus...i said you dont like people trolling you, yet you do it...🤣...now i see CH must have unblocked everyone....cause im on again😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣

I've had to turn her off shes in Putney looking for a ring light 🙄 she's all over the place people telling her which shop to look in and she's just marching down the street talking to her phone, not reading any of the comments.
If she is looking for a ring light she must check her bumhole, cause she thinks the sun shines out of it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Noodlebuddy

Thread suggestion: Booyaka all over the place. HENCE, how does Leanne not get punched in the face?
Screenshot_20220316-190410_TikTok.jpg
download.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

NegativeEnergy

Chatty Member
Chelsealeeartnew2

Well well well...chelsey lee art...look what awaits your future...your heros life...Harwood article.....shocking...BENEFIT FRAUD
Harwood ran a scam teeth whitening business too, was carrying out procedures they weren’t qualified to do, putting peoples health at risk and charging them for the pleasure lol
Harwood is a professional scammer, TikTok is just another source of doing it in a different way.
Chelsea Lee was bad enough on her own but collaborating with Harwood is probably the most damaging move she could’ve made for her “career” and I use that term lightly.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Madamex

VIP Member
I'm still laughing about when she told the bank teller 'I got mental health matters'

• Haha
Reactions: 18

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
That Chelsey harwood doesn't care about her at all. She wants to see bad shit happen to her. Horrible POS.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

LailaEzzat

We all know Chelsea is stupid but oh my god, her live just proves how stupid she really is.

Says she has been home all day waiting for the council, then says she’s been in meetings with the alleged owner of TikTok, an Arab.

Tiktok is owned by a Chinese company but according to Chelsea, he’s a Saudi man and he has offered to not only make her number one in the weekly leaderboard but also take down any troll accounts. Yes, you read that right, the “owner” of the international social media platform is going to ignore all the famous people on the app who have millions of followers and billions of likes, to instead help a 40 year old drunk, drug addicted, racist, deadbeat mother of two make millions and also monitor her account for trolls. LOOOOL what is this woman smoking?

Chelsea reads this so I’m just going to say this

All the energy you put into TikTok and gifts, you should put into being a proper mother to your children. You are an embarrassment, 41 and begging online and believing anything anyone will tell you? Saudi Arabia doesn’t have an office for TikTok, but you are so gullible you’ll believe anything if it meant you’ll make money.

At your big age, sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
It's amazing how well behaved she can be when she's outside the protective bubble that is the area of Chelsea. She knows damn well that she wouldn't get away with her behaviour anywhere else.

Reactions: 17

guzzler.88

VIP Member
Morning girls/ guys 💕 Reading some of these comments i wish the newbies would go back to the start of the threads and read more about her she knows when to control herself and behave ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Feska

VIP Member
Chelsea is absolutely obsessed with Chelsey Harwood and completely deluded if she thinks she’s any sort of friend. Harwood was egging her on tonight. She is evil. Chelsea needs some sort of intervention and some serious help. Her behaviour tonight was disgusting, completely manic and out of control. Sadly she has no friends or family to intervene so she just staggers from one disaster to another. God knows what will become of her. One day she will shout and rant at the wrong person and they will retaliate physically rather than verbally.

Ginge89

Chatty Member
First bar she screamed in the barmaids face then the guy come and kicked her out she was calling him a white racist cunt.
she then got a fag off of someone and seemed to calm down went somewhere else she was loud a noxious rude to the staff rude to the other patrons.
she then smashed a load of glasses and was asked to leave and she started screaming like a banshee verbally attacking random people. Bothering other people she walked out came back in refused to leave until the police came, calling them racist saying how she fucked black men. Then saying she was gonna fuck the twins from love island.
left and bumped into a man became verbally abusive shoving her phone in his face he smacked the phone out of his hand and then CLH was encourage to chase after him to hit him and push him. Then police turned up she was on about being a celeb
I think that’s the bare bones of it so much more happened looool

• Haha
  • Wow

Biscolata5

Chelsey harwood saying she’s losing respect for Chelsea because she’s trying not to drink?! So sad what kind of friendship is that.

Reactions: 15

Feska

VIP Member
Here she is on her live with all the usual excuses and sound bites on repeat. One minute she’s crying and the next she’s laughing
I didn’t do anything wrong
If I’d done anything wrong I’d have been arrested
I don’t remember what I did
I was just having fun
I can’t remember how I got home
I’m bipolar
I shouldn’t drink
I’m going to stop drinking
I must have passed out
I need to stop drinking
I get crazy when I drink
I’m going to go to the gym
I’m going drink juices and get healthy
I’m going to start loving myself
Nobody loves me
Everybody loves me
Peopled are just jealous of me
I’m in the public eye
I’m an entertainer
I’m a celebrity
I’m an artist
27 million likes
Innit
🤦‍♀️

Also just for the record evil queen is going to keep goading and encouraging her and then chew her up and spit her out. Like she does with everyone else. She is not interested in a friendship with Chelsea

Last edited:

thealchemistt

I’ve only ever seen this persons live on TT for 2 minutes max I couldn’t stand to watch such a loud mouth who uses such vile language. 🤮 One thing I do wonder though.. is it a man or a woman? A lot will say it’s female I’m convinced otherwise 👨
Gender is totally irrelevant. CLA is a fraudulent gobshite, no matter what’s in between her legs.

• Haha