Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ended up buying a cocktail and claims that was her only alcoholic drink…as expected. Then ordered cheesy chips and was displeased with it and claimed the cocktail gave her a headache. So she’s going somewhere else to get food now.

The amount of people on her live encouraging her to drink because they want her to kick off tonight is crazy tho. She’s entertainment for them (and us tbh lol).

The attempt to get another meal failed. She’s annoyed now and having a rant in the taxi, she cried because she’s annoyed she had that cocktail because it’s affected her negatively, then she cussed her friends out about how much money she spent on them and they don’t return the favour and has told the driver to just let her out the taxi before getting to her destination. Now she’s walking and crying again about having that drink.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Complaining because she can’t get English food in London, apparently everything is ethnic.

Reactions: 4
I really don't think she has bi polar. She knows how to play the game! People saying 'get a job' would you give someone like her a job? I know I certainly wouldn't. She turns on the tears for gifts and it works everytime 😡 People need to wake up and stop gifting these people!

Reactions: 10
I have known of chelsea lee art for a while, she lives close to me and everytime i see her in the street she trys to hook me up with her son or asks me to model for her. i wasent aware she has amassed so many followeres. i genuinally feel sorry for her, she has a some kids around 16/17 ish i think and is obviously seriously struggling.

Reactions: 7
I have known of chelsea lee art for a while, she lives close to me and everytime i see her in the street she trys to hook me up with her son or asks me to model for her. i wasent aware she has amassed so many followeres. i genuinally feel sorry for her, she has a some kids around 16/17 ish i think and is obviously seriously struggling.
How can she hook you up with her son? She has no contact with them

Reactions: 10
Her boys have disowned her, I feel sorry for her neighbours put up with 💩

Reactions: 8
what really pisses me off is when she's live and there's people sending gifs, licking her ass saying I don't know why people hate ur such a nice person chelsea.. are u bleeping nuts she's a racist mess and a horrible excuse of a person that's why she's always alone,. has no one around her bevcause she's vile and her kids don't want to know that's the biggest red flag .. get some bleeping help you freak of nature and stop racially abusing people, and being an absolute pathetic human

also how can people support someone like her,, why do people want to lick her ass she's a horrible person !

Reactions: 14
I went quite far back in her insta and think she used to be quite attractive only a few years ago. I think all the booze and lack of sleep has really taken it’s toll. She looks so weathered.
Yes there were days when she looked nice and dressed smart.

Is it really non alcoholic though? Did she show herself buying it? It’s hard to believe that she’d buy a non alcoholic drink in a place full of alcohol.
I heard her shouting in the pub "LISTEN HERE MY DRINKS ARE" ...and then saying softly while eyeballing around "non alcoholic".......

Her boys have disowned her, I feel sorry for her neighbours put up with 💩
Model for her????...now thats not creepy is it.....🤢🤢🤢. Model what exactly??????

what really pisses me off is when she's live and there's people sending gifs, licking her ass saying I don't know why people hate ur such a nice person chelsea.. are u bleeping nuts she's a racist mess and a horrible excuse of a person that's why she's always alone,. has no one around her bevcause she's vile and her kids don't want to know that's the biggest red flag .. get some bleeping help you freak of nature and stop racially abusing people, and being an absolute pathetic human

also how can people support someone like her,, why do people want to lick her ass she's a horrible person !
Yes i think the arse lickers need just as much psychiatric help as CLA does!!! I often wonder if some of them are just winding her up, yet when you say something off key they go for your throat.!!!!! ....i have noticed that when she kicks off the gifts fly more!!!!! All these people spending money for clout as well!!! CLA does not know what battling is!!! She is an entitled, spoilt brat of a woman. She moans about everything and literally expects the best food and service wherever she goes then moans about the food, drinks and moans and groans about being starving!!!!! There are people i know who take mayonnaise sandwiches to school because their family is broke!!! She must Stop acting entitled, NO ONE owes her a damn thing in life...she is 41, stop expecting others to help you live the "good life". The best helping hand you can find, is at the end of your arm!!!! She has to face facts that her paintings clearly arent selling, i dont know what price tag she has on them but she is NOT a known artist!!! People on tik tock ask to buy but she wont budge!!!!! Bet lisa funded the scarf scenario, but CLA is so bad with spending she doesnt have an idea how to use that cash to make more scarves. She is just greedy and wants fast cash!!! RANT OVER🤣🤣🤣

She was cleaning her room and i still saw that harrods outfit in the bag with the seal over it? What is that in aid of...if she is sooooo broke..take it back! They were on sake, bet she cant🤣🤣🤣🤣

So it is leanne martin... her mother remarried and is a feeley.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What is her IG username I wanna see these old pics of her? Also how do we know her son's disowned her

Reactions: 1
Chelsey harwood saying she’s losing respect for Chelsea because she’s trying not to drink?! So sad what kind of friendship is that.

Reactions: 15
Chelsey harwood saying she’s losing respect for Chelsea because she’s trying not to drink?! So sad what kind of friendship is that.
A tik tok friendship, not a real friend. She will be drinking today she won’t want to upset CH, so much for being a strong independent woman, she said she wanted to be an inspiration for young women yesterday 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Yes there were days when she looked nice and dressed smart.

I heard her shouting in the pub "LISTEN HERE MY DRINKS ARE" ...and then saying softly while eyeballing around "non alcoholic".......

Model for her????...now thats not creepy is it.....🤢🤢🤢. Model what exactly??????

Yes i think the arse lickers need just as much psychiatric help as CLA does!!! I often wonder if some of them are just winding her up, yet when you say something off key they go for your throat.!!!!! ....i have noticed that when she kicks off the gifts fly more!!!!! All these people spending money for clout as well!!! CLA does not know what battling is!!! She is an entitled, spoilt brat of a woman. She moans about everything and literally expects the best food and service wherever she goes then moans about the food, drinks and moans and groans about being starving!!!!! There are people i know who take mayonnaise sandwiches to school because their family is broke!!! She must Stop acting entitled, NO ONE owes her a damn thing in life...she is 41, stop expecting others to help you live the "good life". The best helping hand you can find, is at the end of your arm!!!! She has to face facts that her paintings clearly arent selling, i dont know what price tag she has on them but she is NOT a known artist!!! People on tik tock ask to buy but she wont budge!!!!! Bet lisa funded the scarf scenario, but CLA is so bad with spending she doesnt have an idea how to use that cash to make more scarves. She is just greedy and wants fast cash!!! RANT OVER🤣🤣🤣

She was cleaning her room and i still saw that harrods outfit in the bag with the seal over it? What is that in aid of...if she is sooooo broke..take it back! They were on sake, bet she cant🤣🤣🤣🤣

So it is leanne martin... her mother remarried and is a feeley.
Her Biological father was a Martin, she is known as leanne feeley, just because she has signed it LM don`t mean tit. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5

Pisses me off an all and agree with what ya said she fecking vile needs her face smacking in

Reactions: 6
Lmao she found mruktiktokofficial doing his usual begging routine outside Harrods and he completely blanked her!! I hate the pair of them but respect to her if she’s gonna ruin his live😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lmao she found mruktiktokofficial doing his usual begging routine outside Harrods and he completely blanked her!! I hate the pair of them but respect to her if she’s gonna ruin his live😂
I was watching him when up she pops 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.