Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NegativeEnergy

Chatty Member
Reading back the last few days and WOW
Is this now a ‘Support Chelsea’s undiagnosed mental health’ thread 😂

I don’t care what she’s got, that’s irrelevant, lots of people live with MH conditions every single day but they don’t do/say the things that she does.
I’ve watched her since last year and she was “normal” so miss me with the…she’s not well bull💩.
She changed the minute Harwood stepped on the scene…why do you think that is? Think about it…Harwood is a professional scammer, let’s not forget about that.

Nobody on that app wants to sit and watch nice boring people, compare the numbers of views and tell me I’m wrong. This is all one big scam and everyone is arguing over undiagnosed mental health lol bye

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Neo2021

VIP Member
Are you telling me I watched her eat afternoon tea to see the drama when it came to paying and the knob actually paid her bill and left without kicking off?! Fucks sake

• Haha
Reactions: 15
what really pisses me off is when she's live and there's people sending gifs, licking her ass saying I don't know why people hate ur such a nice person chelsea.. are u fucking nuts she's a racist mess and a horrible excuse of a person that's why she's always alone,. has no one around her bevcause she's vile and her kids don't want to know that's the biggest red flag .. get some fucking help you freak of nature and stop racially abusing people, and being an absolute pathetic human

also how can people support someone like her,, why do people want to lick her ass she's a horrible person !

Reactions: 14

pkmid

View attachment 1099405

She's literally can't keep off tiktok don't think she's been to bed at all
I couldn’t sleep but she was ranting about her phone being broken then people tried to tell her how to reset the phone and she didn’t do it right then turned off the comments and had a go at everyone for being thick. The phone she’s on now can’t be used outside without WiFi.

Just noticed she hasn’t even got a bed it’s just a mattress on the floor! Bitches like her don’t even have a real bed?

• Haha
  • Wow

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
I think nobody confronts her because a) in London people seem to have a high tolerance for screaming people!
And b) we know Chelsea is just a loud mess because we’ve seen her routine, but it you don’t know who she is and you see a woman screaming erratically shouting about how famous she is you would probably give her a wide berth. Sometimes it’s best to avoid those people because you never know if they’re going to be violent or do something bad so people either avoid or try and diffuse.

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
I've noticed evil queen gets involved with all the vulnerable people or people who are mental and like to cause a show like Chelsea.. Geordie princess katiebee etc she sucks up to them and gets them to perform like monkeys for her

• Heart

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Regarding the Harwood.
She may be the evil queen but she's also highly intelligent and quick witted. She can manipulate and control an audience with ease and with no fucks given. Which is both admirable and concerning.
It's fascinating to watch the cogs turning behind her eyes.
She is always one step head compared to the majority of TikTok users and will use that to her advantage to keep her accounts growing and the gifts coming in. Why wouldn't she?
Our Chelsea on the other hand is permanently overwhelmed and confused with life, the universe and everything in it and is no match for such a cunning intellect.
I'd like to think the two C's will remain firm friends for a long time as it's obvious C.L.A has already gained such love and respect for C.H but my fear is this will end badly and sadly for Chelsea.
Are they genuine friends.. or is this another social experiment for EvilGenius...I mean EvilQueen...EvilQueenius!?

PS. Sorry for my long posts. I'm a writer.
Is that you evilqueen??🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Prizmah

How do you explain to somebody who has a fully distorted and over inflated sense of self that actually , a bitch is NOT famous?
Not even a celebrity.
She is well known on Tiktok, she is well known 'in her ends' but that's about as far as it goes.
She was complaining about not be treated like a celebrity in the salon earlier.
"You'd think they'd be dying to get their hands on my hair!"
Cos.. you're not a celebrity! 😂

Also claiming this guy or that guy fancies her because they're always looking.
They're always looking because you look like a lunatic and you're always trying to get attention.

• Haha
  • Heart

Noodlebuddy

Every good point that pricksta makes about CH is completely invalidated by all of the transphobic hate he is spouting, He is an absolute hateful idiot.

Ch is a bad person and her gender has nothing to do with it.

• Heart

NorthStarHigh

Eugh she is just revolting inside and out. A master manipulator without a doubt. Dumb as f*ck but smart when it comes to manipulating the right people at the right time.. Crocodile tears and high pitched voice for the police, abusing vulnerable homeless people, abusing staff knowing that they're not going to react whilst working. Her big arsed square jaw needs a walloping

keepingitg

VIP Member
Goddess didn't like the dinner when she got home she said the food was only ok because she doesn't really like garlic . She also said that her and Leanne fell out twice before and that this is Leannes last chance .

• Haha

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Anyone that says anything remotely critical you're a troll and bully. Someone please tell me what the benefit of being her "fan" is.

People like her is why people on benefits get such a shit name .

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
She’s one on saying she met a bloke who knows the owner of tiktok who is going to verify her and give her millions of followers and make her #1 on the leaderboard - deluded doesn’t even cover it!

• Haha