Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw her on my fyp for the first time in ages, 3 comments in and I got muted by baldy.
Chelsea looks like a bag’o’shite, more than she usually does. The roots are longer than the M6 and I’ve seen better hair on a barber shop floor.
The money/gifts mustn’t be as frequent nowadays, imagine if she had to get a job and EARN her money, maybe she’d learn the value of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chelsealeeartnew2

Well well well...chelsey lee art...look what awaits your future...your heros life...Harwood article.....shocking...BENEFIT FRAUD
Harwood ran a scam teeth whitening business too, was carrying out procedures they weren’t qualified to do, putting peoples health at risk and charging them for the pleasure lol
Harwood is a professional scammer, TikTok is just another source of doing it in a different way.
Chelsea Lee was bad enough on her own but collaborating with Harwood is probably the most damaging move she could’ve made for her “career” and I use that term lightly.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Saw her on my fyp for the first time in ages, 3 comments in and I got muted by baldy.
Chelsea looks like a bag’o’shite, more than she usually does. The roots are longer than the M6 and I’ve seen better hair on a barber shop floor.
The money/gifts mustn’t be as frequent nowadays, imagine if she had to get a job and EARN her money, maybe she’d learn the value of it.
She was moaning earlier that all the rich stuck up arseholes she lives near don’t help with her art or share ideas etc. How would they help exactly?? Artists make art alone! It’s really personal so the ideas are meant to be yours and an expression of you! I think she expects to be gifted a free studio and materials for doing nothing. She’s super entitled.

Reactions: 8
Harwood ran a scam teeth whitening business too, was carrying out procedures they weren’t qualified to do, putting peoples health at risk and charging them for the pleasure lol
Harwood is a professional scammer, TikTok is just another source of doing it in a different way.
Chelsea Lee was bad enough on her own but collaborating with Harwood is probably the most damaging move she could’ve made for her “career” and I use that term lightly.
I remember chelsey harwood from Facebook years ago, she did Pearl scams, tshirt scams, probably more I’ve forgot now, but she was a well known big scammer on Facebook.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This has prob been said a million times so apologies but what kind of hair salon let's you bring in box dye 😳😳 so odd

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She also tried to be a p**d* hunter about two years ago. Ended up hunting a innocent male showing up at his university digs. It was so hard to watch.
She tried many time to be a decoy for hunters lol.

Reactions: 7
God I forgot about the teeth 😬

Reactions: 2
She's on, comments are off and she's still going on about last night blaming everyone else but herself for everything that happened 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6

She's on, comments are off and she's still going on about last night blaming everyone else but herself for everything that happened 🙄
I went on for 5 mins she so needs a good hiding told hubby wish lived near her and give her a good clout, talking to herself has usual lol 😆 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
just put her on there shes having a met down crying like a baby lmao. 😂 😂

What triggered her off.

So were all the bad ones and she is miss goody two shoes chelsea you are a bad evil witch.. you were born bad...you do this every time you have a mental night on the drink...oh poor you....you abuse ppl every day with that vile mouth of yours, London don`t want you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh the gifts are coming comments off go and go and mass report the witch off tt 😤

Reactions: 3
seriously how many times does she say bipolar i am sick of hearing her bull tit..i`m off to bed night all.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.