Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand her yellow hair! She needs a bloody toner on it. Is it true she brings her own box dye for the hairdressers to put on? I seen a comment on a video yesterday where someone said did she bring a box dye again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand her yellow hair! She needs a bloody toner on it. Is it true she brings her own box dye for the hairdressers to put on? I seen a comment on a video yesterday where someone said did she bring a box dye again
She reminds me of a barbie dolls head of hair haha and yes she has done that with box dyes videos somewhere on one of her accounts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes she has done that, on her famous roots video I believe😂

• Haha
I just can’t with this woman, the stupid gurning faces she pulls, the stupid noises she makes, the fact she actually thinks she is someone, her crude mouth, she makes out she’s a millionaire yet she survives on benefits and gifts, and what the actual f**k is all that motherfu****g “booyaka”?? She’s about 20 years too late with that one! She’s an absolute disgrace of a woman 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks older than 41? good god she looks like a little girl with that head band thingy with her yellow hair down lol what a bloody scruff View attachment 1125424
Yes looks like something a toddler would have on its head...i think its bloody ridiculous!

Elsa ripped into Leanne last night . Elsa said so much has changed since she has been away and who is this crazy blonde one I'm seeing on tik tok. Elsa was gone a few weeks ,she thinks she was on prison for years but has she said today she did her kids proud 😂😂😂😂 couldn't make it up.
Dammit!!! I always miss the juicy ones!!!!🤣

Exactly, I don’t watch when she’s sat at home so boring
Same like evil queen, always on her bloody bed!!!!

I think the last time was at the hairdressers, it looked too yellow then. She does her hair then wears a stupid bandana again...starting to remind me of brett micheals from poison in his younger days (except he was prettier) 🤣🤣🤣

Yes looks like something a toddler would have on its head...i think its bloody ridiculous!

Dammit!!! I always miss the juicy ones!!!!🤣

Same like evil queen, always on her bloody bed!!!!

I think the last time was at the hairdressers, it looked too yellow then. She does her hair then wears a stupid bandana again...starting to remind me of brett micheals from poison in his younger days (except he was prettier) 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes being a right nasty see you next Tuesday at the moment.

Has she done a covid test? She's been sick for days and coughing all over the place, more selfish and obnoxious actions from Leanne.

When's someone going to thump her, ffs?

All she does is whinge and moan about nothing serious, she's in a dreamworld.

Have you noticed how irritable she gets when she runs out of weed? I hope she can't get any. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Has she done a covid test? She's been sick for days and coughing all over the place, more selfish and obnoxious actions from Leanne.

Have you noticed how irritable she gets when she runs out of weed? I hope she can't get any. 🤣
I don’t think she’d ever do a covid test. And even if she knew she had covid she would still be out coughing on and shouting at coffee shop staff

Reactions: 9
The witch is in one 🤪 lost her rankings and gift money lol other tt been banned she now on chelsealeeartroots 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’s too bad, but she says the same things over and over and over again, it’s like she only has 3 phrases in her vocabulary…

Reactions: 3
The witch is in one 🤪 lost her rankings and gift money lol other tt been banned she now on chelsealeeartroots 🤣
Someone said in her chat the other day you should be verified 🤣 I nearly spat out my coffee the bit** can't even keep a TT account going for 2 days without being banned hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone said in her chat the other day you should be verified 🤣 I nearly spat out my coffee the bit** can't even keep a TT account going for 2 days without being banned hahaha
Someone said that last night on her live lol 🤣 god she was in one when went on tt for a bit went watch her for about 10 mins she looked off her face,I said ya on the juice or on crack and was summit wrong with her eyes lol then had that bloody Ken Barlow give me tit 🤣 all because said god ya eyes look weird, she must have had a sneaky drink or a smoke while not been on live for ages haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Unfortunately that is the downside to smoking weed...the mood swings...🥴

I could be wrong but im sure she mentioned it was covid at one stage???

Well she wont learn...spewing hate and talking about drugs, using vile words and talking sexual...she will get blocked🤣🤣🤣

Someone said that last night on her live lol 🤣 god she was in one when went on tt for a bit went watch her for about 10 mins she looked off her face,I said ya on the juice or on crack and was summit wrong with her eyes lol then had that bloody Ken Barlow give me tit 🤣 all because said god ya eyes look weird, she must have had a sneaky drink or a smoke while not been on live for ages haha
That bloody ken barlows feet are sticking out of CLA arse he is so far up!!!

What account is she on now??? Im blocked from most so i cant tell🤣🤣 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Unfortunately that is the downside to smoking weed...the mood swings...🥴

I could be wrong but im sure she mentioned it was covid at one stage???

Well she wont learn...spewing hate and talking about drugs, using vile words and talking sexual...she will get blocked🤣🤣🤣

That bloody ken barlows feet are sticking out of CLA arse he is so far up!!!

What account is she on now??? Im blocked from most so i cant tell🤣🤣 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
I'm sure she was on Chelsealeeart last night & lol I been lucky so far haha 😄 just muted haha

witch is on chelsealeeartroots account

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s one on saying she met a bloke who knows the owner of tiktok who is going to verify her and give her millions of followers and make her #1 on the leaderboard - deluded doesn’t even cover it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Leanne is unemployable , nobody would ever associate themselves with her. Those she not know the leader board is all a money scam for greedy people on tik tok, and fools fall for it .

• Haha
We all know Chelsea is stupid but oh my god, her live just proves how stupid she really is.

Says she has been home all day waiting for the council, then says she’s been in meetings with the alleged owner of TikTok, an Arab.

Tiktok is owned by a Chinese company but according to Chelsea, he’s a Saudi man and he has offered to not only make her number one in the weekly leaderboard but also take down any troll accounts. Yes, you read that right, the “owner” of the international social media platform is going to ignore all the famous people on the app who have millions of followers and billions of likes, to instead help a 40 year old drunk, drug addicted, racist, deadbeat mother of two make millions and also monitor her account for trolls. LOOOOL what is this woman smoking?

Chelsea reads this so I’m just going to say this

All the energy you put into TikTok and gifts, you should put into being a proper mother to your children. You are an embarrassment, 41 and begging online and believing anything anyone will tell you? Saudi Arabia doesn’t have an office for TikTok, but you are so gullible you’ll believe anything if it meant you’ll make money.

At your big age, sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.