Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely does. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work it out to be honest. I’m not saying it’s an excuse but she’s clearly mentally unwell
She admitted she hasn't got it so no she not got it and yes she mentally ill needs get off the drink and drugs

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning girls/ guys 💕 Reading some of these comments i wish the newbies would go back to the start of the threads and read more about her she knows when to control herself and behave ffs.
Morning & yeah they should x

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
And can i just ask the ppl who believe she's got bipolar and other MH issues, why do you keep bringing it up? Because to me, it seems like you're condoning her behavior because in your eyes she's "mentally ill".

Okay, I'll go and rob a bank today, and ill just say I've got bipolar to get away with it.(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wouldnt she have lows with bipolar? Depression etc. I had depression for a while and i can tell you i battled to cope during the day and used to burst into tears and feel like i couldnt carry on, felt like i was in a huge pit of doom. Didnt want to be around anyone or do anything.
I have never seen her do a bi-polar low, or get depressed. I haver only seen her get shozzled and throw a tantrum when things dont go her way, she seems more on par with personality disorder.

Reactions: 7
And can i just ask the ppl who believe she's got bipolar and other MH issues, why do you keep bringing it up? Because to me, it seems like you're condoning her behavior because in your eyes she's "mentally ill".

Okay, I'll go and rob a bank today, and ill just say I've got bipolar to get away with it.(y)
Because this is a discussion forum lmfao? We’re here to discuss things about influencers, a lot of her behaviour is incredibly unhinged so naturally mental illness will be brought up?

Reactions: 7
Oh wow! She’s on a proper rant now. So aggressive because someone commented ‘talks tit’ The language! 🤦‍♀️ She hopes they get hit by a bus and their head smashed in. Now she’s laughing hysterically. She’s manic. Off her head! Lots of people on there really encourage her. Lots goad her. She falls for it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I will say that kick off, yes she says some Terrible things when she's angry but she read that she is a child groomer.
I'm sorry but if that was me who read that I'd be furious!! I'd lose my head!! Especially if I thought loads of people were talking about it & I couldn't stop accusations even though there was no proof.

Should she say people should die etc no.

I do feel the past few days she isn't as bad really.

Reactions: 6
Oh wow! She’s on a proper rant now. So aggressive because someone commented ‘talks tit’ The language! 🤦‍♀️ She hopes they get hit by a bus and their head smashed in. Now she’s laughing hysterically. She’s manic. Off her head! Lots of people on there really encourage her. Lots goad her. She falls for it all.
She was kicking off because someone said she abused her children actually... that's what set her off!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.