Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just said she’s going to blow up like the twin towers. Not really a joke is it that 😳

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s going to sell a painting for Ukraine, she can’t sell one for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are both over 18 I’ve heard but I don’t think anything about her son’s friend etc has ever been confirmed. People have also said the reason they don’t have a relationship because she was (still is) a heavy drug user/drinker and she left them to move away.
Who really knows though as Chelsea herself always lies, and you never know if people on here/the Internet generally are just making it up too.

I do know I’ve never seen her visit them or vice versa.
Her sons and family have disowned her for yrs

Reactions: 3
Here she is on her live with all the usual excuses and sound bites on repeat. One minute she’s crying and the next she’s laughing
I didn’t do anything wrong
If I’d done anything wrong I’d have been arrested
I don’t remember what I did
I was just having fun
I can’t remember how I got home
I’m bipolar
I shouldn’t drink
I’m going to stop drinking
I must have passed out
I need to stop drinking
I get crazy when I drink
I’m going to go to the gym
I’m going drink juices and get healthy
I’m going to start loving myself
Nobody loves me
Everybody loves me
Peopled are just jealous of me
I’m in the public eye
I’m an entertainer
I’m a celebrity
I’m an artist
27 million likes
Innit
🤦‍♀️

Also just for the record evil queen is going to keep goading and encouraging her and then chew her up and spit her out. Like she does with everyone else. She is not interested in a friendship with Chelsea

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
was watching her earlier she hates being called nitty she was blocking them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Torfu and Misto soup…. Is she a peroxide reincarnate of Alf Garnett or is she taking the piss? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Where did that article come from, she is on live saying she cant remember anything, all excuses

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.