Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chelsea is absolutely obsessed with Chelsey Harwood and completely deluded if she thinks she’s any sort of friend. Harwood was egging her on tonight. She is evil. Chelsea needs some sort of intervention and some serious help. Her behaviour tonight was disgusting, completely manic and out of control. Sadly she has no friends or family to intervene so she just staggers from one disaster to another. God knows what will become of her. One day she will shout and rant at the wrong person and they will retaliate physically rather than verbally.

Reactions: 16
In the shop buying more beer. There’s no hope 🤦🏻‍♀️
She got kicked out one the sainsburys she smacked a workers ass

Chelsea is absolutely obsessed with Chelsey Harwood and completely deluded if she thinks she’s any sort of friend. Harwood was egging her on tonight. She is evil. Chelsea needs some sort of intervention and some serious help. Her behaviour tonight was disgusting, completely manic and out of control. Sadly she has no friends or family to intervene so she just staggers from one disaster to another. God knows what will become of her. One day she will shout and rant at the wrong person and they will retaliate physically rather than verbally.
She gonna end up a very old lady if she not careful or even on the streets I feel guilty sometimes whem I so want some one bash her face In would make my day and I'm.not a violent person

she has just said on insta she is making another tt account now then went of to do it.
Oh ffs mass report peeps

Absolutely disgusting!!!!
She bloody vile isn't she

TONIGHT IS SURELY THE NIGHT SHE GETS LOCKED UP!!!!
ive waited months for this. 🤭🤭
I screamed bleeping get her haha scared the crap out of my hubby 🤣

TONIGHT IS SURELY THE NIGHT SHE GETS LOCKED UP!!!!
ive waited months for this. 🤭🤭
Me an all God I was cross it didn't happen so disappointed she needs locking up & get some help

Videos going viral on tt seen a few on my fyp earlier

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she banned on tiktok i missed all the drama tonight. Saw the videos of her being kicked out of the pub. I just dont understand how she was not arested for destroying the peace in public. Its just bizarre its like she knows she cant get away with her bad behaviour.

Reactions: 7
yo where can i watch from tonight’s live i missed it 🤣🤣
Someone posted a few back

The enabling in her live is vile, including evil queen.
That was disgusting

I popped on to the evil harwoods account briefly....she was showing chelsea the bit where she came on and was telling chelsea to push that guy. They were both laughing and cackling about it. chelsea seems almost vindicated because she has the approval from harwood. So harwood recorded that part for clout, preening her hair etc. All the followers on harwood live cheering her and chelsea on, all dillusional. I dont know at what stage the audiance on these lives think it is ok and acceptable to act like this in public???? The likes of these two have ruined the tik tok platform that is meant for creators of content to be able to showcase their tallents. These two are just egging each other on and kids that are watching will mirror these actions. So when you go on about the bloody kids chelsea...talk to one of the parents of these kids who watch your lives!!!! Also what the audiance seems to forget is that innocent people in the places she goes to dont want to be part of the sh1t show! The people cheering her on must lead bloody dull lives!!!!! The harwood is also always at home filming and her most creative content is hashing her cooking up or filming a bloody squirrel....DULL LIVES INDEED!!!!

Oh and PS...someonere remind me how old these two clowns actually are....they will never amount to anything decent in life!!!!

It's sad that she thinks chelsey cares about her, if she ever realises she's just using her for views and entertainment, she really will lose it.
Its not sad because neither of them care about each other...they both chew and spit people out...look at chelseas history with people!!!

Chelsea also rants about posh stuck up people, yet is also ALWAYS arse kissing with them!!! in the real world chelsea the people you refer to as stuck up snobs are actually what society calls normal decent people. I know how it is going to go down today...she wakes up "guys did i do wrong"..."its the bipolar innit...mental health matters"..."im not drinking again"...."its the drink man!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Then perhaps all these people shouting rah rah ree from their armchairs and gifting her will realise the cost of their entertainment!!

Reactions: 8
Just seen last nights live recording and wow, it’s an uncomfortable watch tbh. She needs some serious help for her addiction issues and mental health problems, it’s depressing watching a human spiral out of control like this… shame on chelsey harwood for egging her on

Reactions: 10
I saw her on Instagram live at 3am she was still drinking beer then passed out on her living room floor.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They obsessed with each other pair of evils 😈

I just watched the screen recordings on Tik tok of her pretending to cry to the police, the kids love watching her and her art therapy 😳😂😂

“A witch like me is not an idiot” 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am fairly new to Chelsea but I have just been reading comments on tik tok and I know she has kids as I’ve heard her mention them a few times, but I just read that they have nothing to do with her because she had a relationship with her sons friend? Is this true? Like I say I’m a newish watcher and I don’t know how old her kids are or anything.

Reactions: 1
Absolutley gutted 🤣 I left her live after she was talking to the guy behind her, and filming girls saying she's in the public eye etc. I couldn't stand listening to one more "I'm in the public eye darling" none of them knew her 🤣. Wish I had stayed on now!

• Haha
She’s on the new account making the usual excuses and she doesn’t think she did anything wrong. The benders are really catching up to her,she looks haggard

Reactions: 6
I am fairly new to Chelsea but I have just been reading comments on tik tok and I know she has kids as I’ve heard her mention them a few times, but I just read that they have nothing to do with her because she had a relationship with her sons friend? Is this true? Like I say I’m a newish watcher and I don’t know how old her kids are or anything.
They are both over 18 I’ve heard but I don’t think anything about her son’s friend etc has ever been confirmed. People have also said the reason they don’t have a relationship because she was (still is) a heavy drug user/drinker and she left them to move away.
Who really knows though as Chelsea herself always lies, and you never know if people on here/the Internet generally are just making it up too.

I do know I’ve never seen her visit them or vice versa.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.