Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fragglez

I'm fed up with hearing bipolar this and bipolar that with this woman, ppl need to wake up to reality.
To anyone with experience of mania and bipolar, it’s extremely clear she’s suffering something along those lines. To be so dismissive of things you don’t understand is disheartening. No normal person acts the way she does, she has mental health issues, I’m not sure why so many are so dismissive of invisible illnesses, she’s lost her family, her children and her sanity to this illness. It’s a sad reflection of our society that she gets no help to get better, she needs a social worker but until she does something violent enough to be sectioned, she’s stuck in purgatory whilst we all watch for entertainment.

People I have seen in psychosis/mania/skitzophrenic episodes have been so apologetic for their racist outbursts once they were medicated and better.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Feska

VIP Member
She’s shouting at the salon owner now to unplug the phone. She’s refused and Chelsea wants the phone to call the police. Shouting and swearing, refusing to end her live. Telling them how famous she is and how everyone she knows is famous. Usual script. Usual rant. Getting more worked up by the minute being so rude.
3.3k viewers watching sister!

• Angry

Noodlebuddy

The way she goes on about loving Liverpool & Scousers all the time gets my back right up too. She would get her teeny tiny grey dolphin teeth smashed in and booyaka'd right up the arse within an hour of being in Liverpool!! 😆

Hence why she should go back to the ocean, oh darling 🐬

• Haha

Ab Fab

Proper screaming in the coffee shop at goddess I feel sorry for the people enjoying their coffee so surprised nobody has said anything to her

Reactions: 12

Windermere

VIP Member
Can someone update me? Just tuned in something about a video on fb and leaking her addy?
Chelsea Harwood has been posting videos from her lives on Facebook for views. And her family have found them it seems. She just said one of her sons has stopped speaking to her over it

• Wow
  • Sad

Musketeer

Chatty Member
I'm quite new to Chelseas antics can I just ask a few questions..

Are the paintings really hers?

Has she lost care of her kids?

Why does she act like shes rich and live in a lovely flat when she begs for gifts on tik tok?

Does anyone else think maybe she's mentally ill and believes she's rich and famous..

Im a bit lost with it all.
She copys the painting off Google
Yes yrs ago she lost her boys
Cause she deluded
Nah she a druggie & alki

CindyElla

It’s quite sad how she’s too thick to see that CH is using her and blatantly taking the piss out or her and she just laughs cause she thinks she’s joking.

Noodlebuddy

Same here!

Here's something funny for you all though.

You know how leanne went to primark to buy all the greggs stuff for CH because she couldn't get it in Liverpool?

Well, guess where I went yesterday and saw plenty of greggs stuff?? CH you sneaky bitch. 🤣🤭

• Haha

Feska

VIP Member
How did this happen?
CLA spoke to CH and apologised for not speaking to her about taking the video down . CH is the evil master of manipulation, CLA is pathetic and lonely and doesn’t want to believe what CH said about her even though she’s seen it with her own eyes. She was shouting about how bad she is and how hard she is and forgot all that once she’d spoken to CH.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Idacork

Exactly ! So whatever CLA says is fine, but when someone who is trans is exactly the same that’s not ok? How can that weird tiny man say he’s not transphobic!
I'm not one to "sit on the fence".But Chelsea and Chelsey are like marmite....love them or hate them....Ricksta has talked non stop for HOURS about Chelsey Harwood.....He's obsessed. Just my opinion....no hate please......but I think he is absolutely vile......For so many reasons.Both ladies are not perfect but his hate speeches are disgusting. Just my opinion........All he talks about is Chelsey Harwood loving to have it up HIS arse.......Rick disgusts me......He won't stop and I'm sorry if I have offended anyone with rude talk....I'm repeating what he said.....and he said ALOT more.Anyway....Sorry if I've offended anyone...Ricksta spoke for hours about disgusting things I don't want to mention on hear.xxxx

• Wow
She fully ain’t okay in the head 🤣 only crackheads leave the house like she does. she really needs to take a good look at herself. no wonder why she’s single 🤣🤣

• Haha

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
I saw her on Instagram live at 3am she was still drinking beer then passed out on her living room floor.

• Haha
  • Wow

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
Absolutely baffled. How can she be claiming benefits yet living it up in Harrods? Maybe I am jealous of being able to spend £60 on 2 sandwiches and some glorified Mr Kiplings. Not that it’s her money to begin with. Something else entirely.
She gets a lot of tiktok gifts and people put money in her PayPal. Fuck knows why. Imagine all the good things and how many people they could help if they put their cash towards good causes rather than Chelsea’s beers and cakes.

tinytree

She slapped someone's ass?!
From what I pieced together she slapped one of the Sainsburys workers bums and got kicked out so she went to another location to get more beer. Police should have arrested her 🤮😡

• Wow

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
She's off doing some more personal shopper duties in Primark for C.H, funny how pre C.H our Chels was constantly slating Primark & anybody that shopped there. It's turning into a human version of Pinky & the Brain 😂

• Haha

HBF1991

Chatty Member
Will she be going for a drink after this?😂

The phone won't stop ringing. These trolls are SO weird, what do they gain from ringing a business just because someone they don't like is there.

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
There's a constant beg on her live comments she's insufferable and desperate for her attention. I think she equally needs to get a life.
I was going to guess does her username begin with a H & then I thought no maybe it's the one beginning with the letter Y & then I thought of the one beginning with M & then I just realised there's so blooming many of them 😂😂

• Haha

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
So she had a meeting over Facebook & is now going to be the UK biggest tiktoker & get all the trolls thrown into prison. She is definitely a busy woman lol however at least the council will get the flat back in a few months as by then she says she will be a millionaire & buy a brand new place.
She certainly used her 24 hours yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 11