Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To anyone with experience of mania and bipolar, it’s extremely clear she’s suffering something along those lines. To be so dismissive of things you don’t understand is disheartening. No normal person acts the way she does, she has mental health issues, I’m not sure why so many are so dismissive of invisible illnesses, she’s lost her family, her children and her sanity to this illness. It’s a sad reflection of our society that she gets no help to get better, she needs a social worker but until she does something violent enough to be sectioned, she’s stuck in purgatory whilst we all watch for entertainment.

People I have seen in psychosis/mania/skitzophrenic episodes have been so apologetic for their racist outbursts once they were medicated and better.
Some people let their hatred of people get in the way of reality and common sense unfortunately. She is clearly mentally unwell and has addiction issues, why else would she behave the way she does?
This is not me providing excuses for her behaviour either, I think the way she behaves in public is totally unacceptable and what she did to lisa was very wrong, but I don’t get why people try to make out like she’s lying about having MH issues when all you have to do is watch her for 5 mins to see she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry to be a pain. How do I watch the videos attached to posts? I click on them and get a triangle with a line through
Download them

I just watched an earlier video on her chelsealeeartdarlings tt page, video from august last year...walking in the streets, calmly. Some woman comes past and says hello and chelsea proceeds with her normal speech..tik tok blah blah. Then the other one asks chelsea "do you have any sniff" .....🤣🤣 wtf..!!!...i dont know if C was shocked or if it was an act because i would be p1ssed if someone asked me that🤣...C politely said "i dont do drugs darling" and then said to the live "do i look like a dealer or something" and then straight away onto another topic of "look at these little princesses" filming girls...🤯

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This can be a sign of mania, she shows so many symptoms of being manic, the shopping, non stop talking, changing subject fast, doesn’t need much sleep. I wonder if she got help and took meds how different she could be 😳
I was thinking the same, I’m quite new to Chelsea but watching her reminds me of my ex mother in law, she was like this for years, she’s been admitted to a psychiatric hospital a few times recently as she wasn’t taking her meds. She was always talking fast, non stop doing stuff etc.

She definitely does. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work it out to be honest. I’m not saying it’s an excuse but she’s clearly mentally unwell
Wouldnt she have lows with bipolar? Depression etc. I had depression for a while and i can tell you i battled to cope during the day and used to burst into tears and feel like i couldnt carry on, felt like i was in a huge pit of doom. Didnt want to be around anyone or do anything.

Reactions: 6
Wouldnt she have lows with bipolar? Depression etc. I had depression for a while and i can tell you i battled to cope during the day and used to burst into tears and feel like i couldnt carry on, felt like i was in a huge pit of doom. Didnt want to be around anyone or do anything.
I’ve seen her do that multiple times in public, only a week or two ago she was sat in a coffee shop bawling her eyes out saying she was a terrible mum etc. her moods are becoming more and more erratic recently I think.

Reactions: 7
She definitely does. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work it out to be honest. I’m not saying it’s an excuse but she’s clearly mentally unwell
Yes she is def eccentric. Mentally ill, i just cant work out if it is due to drug (mind altering) and alcohol abuse or something natural. I think bipolar is her diagnosis or a doc(???), perhaps it something more severe she doesnt want to mention.....only she knows.... i may stand corrected but i dont know anyone that shouts out that they are bipolar like it is some kind of talent or "get out of jail free" card!!

Reactions: 9
Morning girls/ guys 💕 Reading some of these comments i wish the newbies would go back to the start of the threads and read more about her she knows when to control herself and behave ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve seen her do that multiple times in public, only a week or two ago she was sat in a coffee shop bawling her eyes out saying she was a terrible mum etc. her moods are becoming more and more erratic recently I think.
It's called a hangover from the night before and lack of sleep from being up all night drinking...been there done that, it makes you feel like tit the next day, and yes you also get emotional.

Reactions: 9
Yes i saw that i think something sparked her off, maybe one of her kids sent her a message or something...but then she quickly got over it and was laughing again...the sad episodes dont last long...

Reactions: 3
It's called a hangover from the night before and lack of sleep from being up all night drinking...been there done that, it makes you feel like tit the next day, and yes you also get emotional.
Agree: "Alcohol is a depressant. That means any amount you drink can make you more likely to get the blues. Drinking a lot can harm your brain and lead to depression. When you drink too much, you're more likely to make bad decisions or act on impulse."

Reactions: 5
Bipolar is different for everyone. I have it and I’m a totally different person to her. She also has addiction problems thrown into the mix. I’ve seen her multiple times go through phases of being very very upset talking of ending things etc.

Yes she is def eccentric. Mentally ill, i just cant work out if it is due to drug (mind altering) and alcohol abuse or something natural. I think bipolar is her diagnosis or a doc(???), perhaps it something more severe she doesnt want to mention.....only she knows.... i may stand corrected but i dont know anyone that shouts out that they are bipolar like it is some kind of talent or "get out of jail free" card!!
You can have more then one mental illness though. I definitely think she has borderline personality disorder along side the bipolar and she has rapid cycling.

Reactions: 3
👆 that remarks a bit OTT isnt it
I mean, it came from someone who literally cannot accept that chelsea might have mh issues so I’m not really surprised lol.

Morning girls/ guys 💕 Reading some of these comments i wish the newbies would go back to the start of the threads and read more about her she knows when to control herself and behave ffs.
Been here since thread 1 and have watched chelsea for a while now, I just happen to have a different opinion?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I mean, it came from someone who literally cannot accept that chelsea might have mh issues so I’m not really surprised lol.

Been here since thread 1 and have watched chelsea for a while now, I just happen to have a different opinion?
A lot of us do!

I never mentioned opinion.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.