Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TONIGHT IS SURELY THE NIGHT SHE GETS LOCKED UP!!!!
ive waited months for this. 🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Her smashing the glasses apologies for the quality

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
'I've had enough im moving to Brixton' bleeping creased me! This is insane to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just woke my kid up because I screamed with happiness when I saw the po po ☺

They are idiots for not locking her up. Getting away with it all yet again is only going to spur her on more next time!

The witch is like Teflon.

Hear her say to the po po "PC BIGUPYASELF"? 🤣

Maybe she should ask them to send out john.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did the police let her go? It kept freezing for me.

chelsea harwood was egging her on she could have helped calm her down but she told Chelsea to push that man and go after him! Absolutely shocking!
The thing is she did start behaving a little more normally when the police came!!

She told the police she’d only had 3 pints but the copper said he could smell booze from where he was standing 😬 awk.
Evil queen was telling her to hit a bloke when the cops pulled up.

That Chelsey harwood doesn't care about her at all. She wants to see bad tit happen to her. Horrible POS.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg it all kicked off!!! CLA was a disgrace tonight...absolute disgrace!!! CH came on and encouraged CLA to push some guy who engaged with her. ALL THE TIME CH WAS PREENING HERSELF AND WORRIED ABOUT HER LOOKS ON CAMERA.laughing at CLA, utter uttter disgrace to say the least. I DETEST BOTH OF THEM...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Did the police let her go? It kept freezing for me.

chelsea harwood was egging her on she could have helped calm her down but she told Chelsea to push that man and go after him! Absolutely shocking!
The thing is she did start behaving a little more normally when the police came!!
Not sure what happened. She paused the live for ages and then ended it. Maybe they’re still calming her down. I don’t think they want to arrest drunks unless they really have to as they don’t have the resources and also probs can’t be arsed to be babysitter….

Oh she’s in a cab now - still shouting. Business as usual then!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.