Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone that says anything remotely critical you're a troll and bully. Someone please tell me what the benefit of being her "fan" is.

People like her is why people on benefits get such a tit name .

Reactions: 13
Seems like there’s just a select few die hards who feel the need to protect a racist alcoholic liar who gives mental health illnesses a bad name 🙄

Anyone that says anything remotely critical you're a troll and bully. Someone please tell me what the benefit of being her "fan" is.

Reactions: 11

She needs to get herself on OF for real, she's gagging for the D, hence why she's always stripping off when pissed and trying to do provocative dancing 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread #6 already!?
Oh darling!
A six like me!
I love it, this needs to be the next thread title....."Thread #7 already? Oh darling, a seven like me!"

She's been blocked on both accounts now on TikTok shes now on insta guys

Sorry guys i didn't know i needed to lock and link the other thread, this is the first one I've opened 👁👄👁

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I love it, this needs to be the next thread title....."Thread #7 already? Oh darling, a seven like me!"

She's been blocked on both accounts now on TikTok shes now on insta guys

Sorry guys i didn't know i needed to lock and link the other thread, this is the first one I've opened 👁👄👁
Oh good lol she on insta god the state of it wasn't on long lol she eating like a pig

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pretending this a pray mat this was the other night

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just catching up off the old thread and saw the live where she got kicked out of that place and she said about her Harrods black card, bet the woman was dying to laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok so last night was disgusting to say the least. I actually cant fathom if she was being serious or joking. I also cant fathom if people begging to be the auctioneer was serious or a joke.... 🤢🤮 asking micky to do it and he said ok...🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢....and i would just like to add: THE PERSON THAT BLASTED ME OUT FOR MENTIONING CHELSEAS KNICKERS ON THIS THREAD AND MAKING ME OUT TO BE WARPED...THERE YOU GO...FROM THE HORSES MOUTH THAT IS LEANNE FEELEY!!! SO BOOYAKA IN YOUR FACE!! * awaiting apology* 🤭

Did she find her bank cards
Yes

Ok.own up...who was it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220217-092251_Gallery.jpg

Ffs old man mickey you need to get a grip...

Some of these comments are comedy gold🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think she's gone to bed, she's on Insta live this morning and her TikTok has been blocked again. Seems like her neighbours absolutely dislike her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She started a new tiktok account and I watched it go to over 800 followers in about 10 mins! She is famous innit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.