Chelsealeeart #6 She thinks she's TikTok famous but really she's just outrageous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only ever seen this persons live on TT for 2 minutes max I couldn’t stand to watch such a loud mouth who uses such vile language. 🤮 One thing I do wonder though.. is it a man or a woman? A lot will say it’s female I’m convinced otherwise 👨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve only ever seen this persons live on TT for 2 minutes max I couldn’t stand to watch such a loud mouth who uses such vile language. 🤮 One thing I do wonder though.. is it a man or a woman? A lot will say it’s female I’m convinced otherwise 👨
Gender is totally irrelevant. CLA is a fraudulent gobshite, no matter what’s in between her legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes her sitting at home is getting tiresome. I just flick on to see when she is on. I tend to get fed up with her endless rants about everyone and then in her second breath she is begging for gifts. I still dont understand how the benefits people have not caught up with her yet.

Reactions: 8
Are we all getting bored of her now
She just a sad cow with no mates talking to herself on her screen for 24 hrs a day annoying has duck she needs duck off tt for good I won't miss her l, can't stand watching her lately

Yes her sitting at home is getting tiresome. I just flick on to see when she is on. I tend to get fed up with her endless rants about everyone and then in her second breath she is begging for gifts. I still dont understand how the benefits people have not caught up with her yet.
Her vile gob needs smacking init said to hubby other day so tempted get a train go and find her and smack her one 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Lisas on now again all the time....the state...must she show cleavage? What is it with these middle aged attention seeking desperate women???sitting, music playing, smoking, drinking and talking tit!! B O R I N G..

christ. The bailiffs will come knocking! But I’m sure she’ll do the sad face and her weird fans will be throwing money at her to pay it off.
Maybe it wasnt even a real bill🤣🤣🤣...using that for hints for gifts🤣🤣🤣

I take it CLA got banned again.....havent seen her since she was in the middle of a terrible rant last night, absolutely running northerners etc down. Even talking like a freak to mimic them....laughing every so often after the insults!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Lisas on now again all the time....the state...must she show cleavage? What is it with these middle aged attention seeking desperate women???sitting, music playing, smoking, drinking and talking tit!! B O R I N G..

Maybe it wasnt even a real bill🤣🤣🤣...using that for hints for gifts🤣🤣🤣

I take it CLA got banned again.....havent seen her since she was in the middle of a terrible rant last night, absolutely running northerners etc down. Even talking like a freak to mimic them....laughing every so often after the insults!!
Lisa makes me cringe the slut no wounder her fella gets fucked off with her wtf he with her god she pathetic

She’s on now
Oh god which account can't find her ?

God she in one
Screenshot_20220313-150252_TikTok.jpg

Lisa makes me cringe the slut no wounder her fella gets fucked off with her wtf he with her god she pathetic

Oh god which account can't find her ?

God she in one
Screenshot_20220313-150252_TikTok.jpg
She muted me lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So lisa and chelsea were live, lisa was only but brown nosing and complimenting chelsea. Puts italian music on and acts gangster...see she was getting pissed as usual..people in CLA live were going for lisa slagging her off about being two faced. CLA wasnt really reading comments, just sat there drinking tea. Lisa came off the live and then her mod tracey went live with her and was bashing into CLA saying CLA did not defend lisa at all against the bad comments!!! This woman carried on for half an hour...on and on and on. Eventually her daughter climbed in and started chiming on. I think they all got blocked as the live ended. CLA is not phased....

So lisa and chelsea were live, lisa was only but brown nosing and complimenting chelsea. Puts italian music on and acts gangster...see she was getting pissed as usual..people in CLA live were going for lisa slagging her off about being two faced. CLA wasnt really reading comments, just sat there drinking tea. Lisa came off the live and then her mod tracey went live with her and was bashing into CLA saying CLA did not defend lisa at all against the bad comments!!! This woman carried on for half an hour...on and on and on. Eventually her daughter climbed in and started chiming on. I think they all got blocked as the live ended. CLA is not phased....

Its all on this account on tt

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Embarrassing wasn’t it. Start to finish. Lisa was absolutely pissed. I’ve said it before, TikTok is a very toxic place. They live in a parallel universe

Reactions: 10

I'm.defo sure she read some comments the smirk on her face lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Oohhhh daaaaaarling.......

I'm.defo sure she read some comments the smirk on her face lol
Oh well, lisa fobbed CLA quick enough before...i dont blame her🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Embarrassing wasn’t it. Start to finish. Lisa was absolutely pissed. I’ve said it before, TikTok is a very toxic place. They live in a parallel universe
Deluded bunch of pissed desperate housewives🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lisa's mods a fake she got called out by the Witchtok community, Chelsea was not long slagging Lisa off in her live. Now she's having pizza and bloody hell she actually paid

• Haha
She looks older than 41? good god she looks like a little girl with that head band thingy with her yellow hair down lol what a bloody scruff
Screenshot_20220314-203019_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 2
She’s got over 400k likes on her live at the moment and she said how is it going up so fast, and someone genuinely commented “we’re all finger blasting you queen!” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Elsa ripped into Leanne last night . Elsa said so much has changed since she has been away and who is this crazy blonde one I'm seeing on tik tok. Elsa was gone a few weeks ,she thinks she was on prison for years but has she said today she did her kids proud 😂😂😂😂 couldn't make it up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.