Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
If she is truly feeling depressed or down it doesn’t matter how great a life she has. Poor mental health doesn’t look at all the good stuff round you and go “oh wait, sorry, I’ll come back when things are deemed by society not to be ok”. Depression doesn’t care what you’ve got, if you have the best life in the world. It’s a savage beast who takes you anyway.

Not saying she is depressed by the way. I just really hate it when people imply you can’t be depressed because you’ve got a good life. It’s not how true depression works.

Reactions: 26

reader87123

VIP Member
Her writing style. The constant full stops. Drives me insane. Do you know what I mean? You must know what I mean. It's every post. Every single post. So irritating. It really is. Maybe she thinks it makes her writing more deep. More powerful. I don't know.

🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 25

skintsocks

VIP Member
I'd really like to see a vlog where she downs tools, screams at everyone to do one, gets drunk, eats all the cheese in the fridge and trashes that chalk fireplace thing. The stepford wife thing amongst these instagrammers is starting to really wind me up. Probably just because I'm knackered but I feel better for getting it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

37BBL

VIP Member
She isn't justifying herself at all!
We would all love to treat our children, that is the mother in all of us, not just Charlotte?! What a stupid thing to say.
We all don't get given free holidays though in exchange for a couple of pictures and a video. That's the difference. Some of us are working 9 hour shifts and barely having any time with our kids because of work. Not putting our kids in nursery one day a week so we can edit a video. Some of us put our kids in morning and after school club, because we have no choice. We aren't rewarded with a holiday, heck I'm not even rewarded with overtime pay it's just classed as flexi.

Shes coming across so, so badly at the moment. So self entitled and smug. Christmas is not the right tile for these floggers to be shoving everything in our faces. All it does is make people feel inadequate.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Charmed40

Chatty Member
I made a beef in ale stew this morning and put it in the slow cooker. I chopped my veg with my chunky knit cardie on, sleeves down with only knuckles showing with Billie Holliday on the radio. I looked at my beautiful garden, all mustards and off green in the last autumnal month. Fuck that. I put the veg and beef in the slow cooker with a packet mix whilst my 2 year old tugged at my pjs wanting chocolate out of the cupboard. I made the mistake of saying no way, this resulted in a god almighty trantrum lasting 4.5 minutes. Meanwhile my older daughter is snugged up on the couch being a complete prinny whilst my arsehole of a husband is on his phone. I looked at my shitty garden and thought really? How shit can your garden look? 🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Hazology

Chatty Member
Annual ham day yesterday guys. You know what that means, a sickly, over the top vlog with the orange tint, her family, her with a glass of Prosecco, shots of random crap in her house, her arse when she opens her curtains and makes the bed etc etc I could go on
Her filming 14536392 types of food, the kids playing with the family and Mark looking suicidal and fucked off

• Haha
Reactions: 20

caq2019

I am another one who used to genuinely really like her and look forward to her weekend vlogs. No more. The constant Ads / selling her kids is too much for me. Not relatable in any way. Smug as you like and actually makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong because my days aren't as happy and perfect as hers. If she calmed down the ads & featured some of the rubbishy parts of parenting, I'd potentially get back onboard, but it's just hacking me off now. When people say how much all these vloggers 'deserve' the holiday, words just fail me. Nurses working 12 hour shifts with no breaks, little sleep before starting the next shift, and for less money a month than Charl makes for 2 ads, it just sickens me :(

LadyLucyLocks

You absolutely are NOT entitled to have mum guilt if you send your children to childcare when they do not have to be there. By all means do it but don't complain about it when you're off out for a lovely lunch. She is so insulting to working parents in that way.

• Angry

Hazology

Chatty Member
Shes a drip absolute drip.

I can just imagine her after her and Mark dtd.
She's probably like "oh Mark that was so so lovely, I feel all giddy now... It felt so good do you want a bacon sandwich with a side of on the vine balmasic glazed tomatoes, I will do the hoovering, the cleaning, the cooking, sort all the kids out all because I just feel so so happy and lucky"

🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Meezy

Already ditched the gym, but still goes to spin, offer another free holiday and she'll be off on a whim!

37BBL

VIP Member
It'll be nostalgic, lovely to see auntie debbie and her mum and dad. Lovely that her grandparents are there. Lovely that she can have a glass of prosecco.
Some shots of the kids dancing to cheesy music. Some shots of the meat. Her mum cuddling stan.
Shots of walking home in the dark, camera on charl with her grin- but totes pretending she doesn't know the camera is on her.
Maybe bill on his scooter.

Oh and mark looking bored af.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sara_M

VIP Member
"The new year is actually quite quiet for those like me".
Poor you Charlotte. Its terrible you've been forced in to such a difficult profession. Its terrible you get to jet off on holidays, some of us can only dream of. Its terrible you're gifted all the latest gadgets for your home. Its terrible you receive so many wonderful toys and clothes for your children, for doing absolutely nothing. Its terrible that your CHOICE of employment allows you to be at home, Every. Single. Day. But you power through, (even when you're really really poorly), and manage to have a fancy dinner on the table every evening and have the time to put together pretentious lunches for your kids, not to mention all the cleaning and washing you manage to do (thanks for continually reminding us by the way! I always feel super good when I know how much you've achieved).
Well done Charlotte, we salute you! (And we'll be sure to keep you in our prays when you find the ads have dried up in January).

• Heart
Reactions: 19

SwipeUpSally

Charl-atan Louise: Maker of ads, buyer of 'bits', her life is SO LOVELY it gives us the shits/gets on our tits (I don't know if we can swear in a title haha)

• Haha

Mrsnoodles

GREEDY. GRABBY. LIAR. She’s never ever mentioned Morrison’s before.

10 ads in the last month 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Last edited:
  • Wow

37BBL

VIP Member
This thread does make me chuckle 😂 she always gives the impression her kids never argue, her and mark never bicker, the kids absolutely love every single extravagant meal she cooks and they always go to bed exactly when they should do so charls and marky can have an aperol spritz 🤨

I would honestly love to see her on a school run, rushed like fuck, carrying two scooters and 3 bags, running for the bell, realising your shit water bottle has leaked and then bashing your shin with the damn scooter on the walk home. I would find youtubers so much more relatable if they showed the normal times too!

• Haha
  • Heart
What a bloody joke!!! We all know she does her weekly shop at Tesco every single week, pops in Waitrose behind her house to top up, and nips in Aldi now and again for nappies and coffee pods!
Do they think we're stupid????

Reactions: 18