Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My lodge didn't look like that at Sherwood! Agree most people couldn't afford a break right before xmas but what about the annual leave! Most working mums are lucky to have Christmas eve off! Mark must have been on one of his 'special fridays' 🤣
My eldest sister is a nurse and her kids are older so she works all over Christmas to enable colleague with small kids to have the magic as they did when hers were little , she used to swap Christmas Day with someone that had no kids/ older and they wanted the extra money .

Reactions: 5
Yes - it’s like she’s making out she’s the only person who has ever had to go back to work when their children are still babies! In fact, she’s incredibly lucky that she was able to and her Mum babysat full time for Bill. Most people wouldn’t have that option and childcare is extortionate. She really feels sorry for herself a lot and it’s ridiculous.
I wondered how her Mum had been able to do this, presumably she didn’t work either

Reactions: 4
She isn't justifying herself at all!
We would all love to treat our children, that is the mother in all of us, not just Charlotte?! What a stupid thing to say.
We all don't get given free holidays though in exchange for a couple of pictures and a video. That's the difference. Some of us are working 9 hour shifts and barely having any time with our kids because of work. Not putting our kids in nursery one day a week so we can edit a video. Some of us put our kids in morning and after school club, because we have no choice. We aren't rewarded with a holiday, heck I'm not even rewarded with overtime pay it's just classed as flexi.

Shes coming across so, so badly at the moment. So self entitled and smug. Christmas is not the right tile for these floggers to be shoving everything in our faces. All it does is make people feel inadequate.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe how bad she’s coming across. She’s the epitome of privilege and has no idea. She can’t turn these things down because that’s the good mum in her?! Maybe pay for it yourself if you really want to take them, I don’t get it?! She can afford it!!

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe how bad she’s coming across. She’s the epitome of privilege and has no idea. She can’t turn these things down because that’s the good mum in her?! Maybe pay for it yourself if you really want to take them, I don’t get it?! She can afford it!!
Totally agree. I used to really like her but the last 6 months has really changed my opinion of her.

3 kids and able to stay at home full time. Loads of free stuff, some tat that she fakes liking and then some ridiculous stuff like that CP weekends

And why does she always insist of photographing her manky feet 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 9
I always think of the video (whenever someone mentions her feet) where they were going to some party last year (green sparkly dress, who remembers?) and she films her feet in those awful shoes and they just looked horrendous.

I might try and find it..

Reactions: 8
I always think of the video (whenever someone mentions her feet) where they were going to some party last year (green sparkly dress, who remembers?) and she films her feet in those awful shoes and they just looked horrendous.

I might try and find it..
Wonder if it's the video when, she had just got all ready, Mark came upstairs and, you could just tell from her face she expected Mark to shower her with compliments and, I think he was just looking to get in the room past her 😂😂
Must look for that one!

Yep, found it! Think it's the same video. November last year, green sparkly dress, ugly shoes. Around 4 mins 50 secs, mark comes upstairs and she clearly gets zero reaction from him. She has even edited it slightly!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if it's the video when, she had just got all ready, Mark came upstairs and, you could just tell from her face she expected Mark to shower her with compliments and, I think he was just looking to get in the room past her 😂😂
Must look for that one!

Yep, found it! Think it's the same video. November last year, green sparkly dress, ugly shoes. Around 4 mins 50 secs, mark comes upstairs and she clearly gets zero reaction from him. She has even edited it slightly!
Omg you can literally see her doing her giggle waiting for him to say something 😂 hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg you can literally see her doing her giggle waiting for him to say something 😂 hilarious
Wait a minute!😂 is this the video with the famous green Matalan dress that catapulted Charlatan to tattle 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just thought, you know she donated those items. She didn't even go out and use her own money to buy them. She's a disgusting person, she basically got chucked free stuff at her that she didn't want so she's made out she's got a heart of gold but..... actually charlatan it was never yours to give. Yuck. For someone who sometimes spends 120 on a food shop in one week to not donate something she's gone out of her way to get blows my mind.

Reactions: 8
This thread is usually so slow but the last week i'm having trouble just keeping up with reading everyone's posts. I'm just going to ''like'' everyone posts at this rate because we usually all dislike the same stuff with Char!
Oh the deleting of comments issue again! She either jumps on top of a negative comment immediately and defends herself with rubbish or ignores them for a few days and see's who jumps to her defence. I really don't blame her mom tbh.

Must look for that one!

Oh, I remember this video. I'm going to be the odd on out again, but I think she looks pretty with her hair and makeup done. I actually like her hair this colour! Mark is mark, he really doesn't seem to have a personality, or an opinion. He is seems dull, no reaction to char seems normal for Mark. He really hates being on camera. its sad to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Must look for that one!

Awwww I feel bad for her there she actually looked soo pretty aswell! I imagine mark is a missionary guy in bed, like Will from the inbetweens when he tries to shag Charlotte (ha) big tits? See pic for reference 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to like her but it's all too much..
The centreparcs break looked like no lodge we stayed in.
The only activity which is free is pools everything else costs more.
Wonder if the takeaways from on site restaurants were gifted?
Or any experiences they did.
I expect she arrived to a lodge with a starter lack of food from the extortionate supermarket.

On another note never realised she had a garage assume it's not joined to the house.
It looked a right tip.
I wish I had time to do my hair, make-up have a tidy clean house, smiley non arguing kids and lovely festive events to look forward to.
I have 1 trip see famiky on 22nd
Xmas day at home and husband back in work boxing day so find boxing day depressing.
God knows when we do food shop
Haven't completed shopping or written cards / wrapped presents.

Reactions: 3
Arghhhh that was so cringe!!!!!! She was waiting for him to say something and it just didn’t happen. It was actually really awkward!!!!

Reactions: 3
Omg that’s so awkward 🙈 she does look lovely - she looks a lot slimmer in that video I think 🤷🏽‍♀️ Why did that dress catapult her to tattle? I didn’t follow this thread then - tell all lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.