Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she deserve it? She does NOTHING. Regardless of what she says what she does is not work. She dumps her kids in nursery, potters around and goes to Aldi and Waitrose daily. She’s boring. It’s a kick in the teeth to spring this in people when there are literally kids with nothing in this country. It seems she goes nowhere with them children unless it’s free. Holidays etc are always ads and gifted.

Reactions: 16
I know it’s been mentioned before but I don’t get why she never seems to normal mum/kid things like go to a park, soft play, swimming. It’s awkward cafes and garden centres. I mean my kids like go to garden centres at Xmas time for the displays but her kids don’t seem to get to experience that kind of stuff unless they’re on holiday and even then a) mummy and daddy haven’t paid for it it’s gifted and b) they only seem to go to places for food

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do find it really sneaky how she doesn’t mention the gifted trips until she’s there. I used to really like Charlotte and her content but she has become so ad heavy it’s not enjoyable anymore. I’m not one for ads anyway-is I waned to be sold something I would just watch qvc 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Morning Charlotte you’ve obviously read here this morning 🤣 Somebody said she has never mentioned CP and oh look she is sharing a video from the last time they went there and she paid for it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂 hahaha that's so funny! Does she not know how transparent she is?
I must say, she is the worst vlogger at tag videos! Every question has some elaborate anwer that's got very little to do about what was asked! She is so vain in that way, thinks everyone wants to know all about her very dull life.
Again, I'm baffled as to why she would declare they are all away and out of their house for the weekend when god knows how many strangers are aware of exactly where she lives and what's in the house. She should pretty much welcome them in for a cuppa (or should I say brew).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charlotte is keeping sponsorships under her belt until she has to divulge them because she knows it’s shite and that’s what makes it unpalatable.
I don’t care what she makes they’re all in it for the money who cares, it’s the fact that she feels uncomfortable that’s making her viewers feel uncomfortable in my opinion .
Charlotte own your own tit and be open about it, your making yourself look sketchy with all the cloak and dagger tit, but you know it’s too much but your greedy and can’t pass anything up.

Reactions: 10
I do find it really sneaky how she doesn’t mention the gifted trips until she’s there. I used to really like Charlotte and her content but she has become so ad heavy it’s not enjoyable anymore. I’m not one for ads anyway-is I waned to be sold something I would just watch qvc 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m glad it’s not just me that finds this sneaky. Like SURPRISE we’re on a #Gifted #ReallyBloodyExpensiveNoneOfYouWillBeAbleToAfford holiday. I really wish she’d mention it beforehand. It wouldn’t come across like she’s trying to hide it then.

Charlotte is keeping sponsorships under her belt until she has to divulge them because she knows it’s shite and that’s what makes it unpalatable.
I don’t care what she makes they’re all in it for the money who cares, it’s the fact that she feels uncomfortable that’s making her viewers feel uncomfortable in my opinion .
Charlotte own your own tit and be open about it, your making yourself look sketchy with all the cloak and dagger tit, but you know it’s too much but your greedy and can’t pass anything up.
YES - you’ve hit the nail on the head. Explained it much better than I did!

Reactions: 7
Morning Charlotte you’ve obviously read here this morning 🤣 Somebody said she has never mentioned CP and oh look she is sharing a video from the last time they went there and she paid for it 🙄
She obviously loved it that much when she went in 2016 that she’s never thought of going back until she was gifted a freebie 😂. How sad is she that she’s on a weekend away and finding time to read here.

• Haha
I’ll never understand how Mark somehow manages to look more like Bill than he does his own children 😂😂
He looks like the butler from the adams family..... expressionless

Yes exactly.... if she had paid for this she’d have been harping on about it for weeks saying how she’s so excited that she’s kick starting Xmas with a much needed break after them all having 7000 colds. She’d have done at least 2 videos on how to pack with 2 Small children etc etc..... I find it very sneaky how she’s suddenly popped up there it’s like she’s embarassed and she should be! She’s getting very very grabby! She has a lovely life does she really need to rub our noses in it even more she’s becoming less relatable by the second, I used to really love her channel it’s a shame how greed and showing off takes over xxxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m really surprised at how often she reads here! A few days ago the last comments on this thread were about her living room lay out and how the kids have to be perched on the end of the sofa arm right in front of the tv. Lo and behold she posts a story of one of the kids on the end of the sofa a few inches from the tv. I didn’t screenshot it or comment here at the time because she’s just dull. But yes she reads here very frequently throughout the day 🤣

Reactions: 5
I feel like Char is holding back quite a bit on posting about CP on stories-she’s got to be reading on here!

The kids are going to be absolute brats growing up. I've already noticed signs

Can’t look at her posts/stories to be honest. They’re so smug. I’m so cross with her for becoming like the rest of them!! 😆

Lol at no mention of going to Centre Parks at all then magically appearing there! And also eye roll at the kids in their matching Christmas pjs...snore. How does Mark cope with the constant twee nonsense, he must be dead inside!

• Haha
I h
The kids are going to be absolute brats growing up. I've already noticed signs
I must say I have too, especially Daisy. I think Bill is probably kept down to earth by his Dad but Daisy is a right little madam!

Reactions: 6
Lol at no mention of going to Centre Parks at all then magically appearing there! And also eye roll at the kids in their matching Christmas pjs...snore. How does Mark cope with the constant twee nonsense, he must be dead inside!
He certainly looks dead on the outside 😂🤖

Reactions: 2
He certainly looks dead on the outside 😂🤖
I feel like this is the perfect moment for this photo. I can imagine her saying “pull a different face for each shot... it’ll be soooo funny” and good old Mark cracks out his signature poses...

BDEE9B78-EE63-461B-9E88-70A4BD03B52B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
lmao omg omg omg literally sums them up.

I h

I must say I have too, especially Daisy. I think Bill is probably kept down to earth by his Dad but Daisy is a right little madam!
Im glad I'm not the only one. I just think she pampers them too much and they will grow up expecting the best of everything. Shame really.

Have you seen what her mums just written about getting stuff for when they are home. is she having a bleeping laugh, they have gone away for 2 nights😂😂😂😂 no wonder she's got a fat arse, everything gets done for her. Grrr

Last edited:
lmao omg omg omg literally sums them up.

Im glad I'm not the only one. I just think she pampers them too much and they will grow up expecting the best of everything. Shame really.

Have you seen what her mums just written about getting stuff for when they are home. is she having a bleeping laugh, they have gone away for 2 nights😂😂😂😂 no wonder she's got a fat arse, everything gets done for her. Grrr
Just went looking for her mum’s comment and found this one 😂

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.